What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SI Daniel Snow [6999] & PC Spoon [7106] - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this have gone of the rails already i will ask both parties to step down from their high horse and come down do a more serious level.

Any more of these digs at eachother will result in forum restrictions and the bar will be very low . If you do not have more to add to this, refrain from commenting and await staff decision. 

@spoof please upload the footage unedited. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean a uninterrupted version of the 2 videos provided so far?
Yes. And do not mute or zoom in/out anything in the video. 

so from the vid do u see how the fight went from weed pro all the way to the RBA cops where pulled into that fight because it went all over the place @The Gary was the first to be killed at the RBA then we all started shooting i didnt return to the fire fight i was brought to us responding to something completely different   

Regardless of the distance towards the initial battleground, it was an ongoing situation. I'd expect each and every faction member to be very wary of re-engaging a combat situation with the faction they just died against. 

Once you realized it was an ongoing situation against the Cartel (when Kraken and Polo got killed first by Nuclear) you could have respected the NLR rule and left the area.

when the shooting started all the cops around me died then i killed a guy then died soon after if i ran away i would of died i had no car and people all around me i didn't go there to fight poseidon i went there to stop the RBA when poseidon arrived everyone in the patrol was shocked that we got shot as we didn't know the fight was dragged out over such a massive area

In the meantime the poseidon fire fight has moved from weed pro to athira did i know maybe did i care not really not my problem.

everyone in the patrol was shocked that we got shot as we didn't know the fight was dragged out over such a massive area
It seems to me like you're changing your story, you were aware that the fight moved but think its "not your problem" and dont care about respecting the NLR rule.

@The Real Spoon did you manage to check if you still have your video?

@spoof nah mate I don't record my game all the time I thought I had but sadly not 

• Haha
Reactions: DJ
u seem to twist words yes i was aware there was a fire fight but because of my death and LNR it wasnt my fight anymore AKA i dont care whats going on with the fight as u cant go there or do anything. thats why i responded to something else i cant just leave every different situation thats im in RP with because u guys moved your fight over to us a completely different situation and started shooting us and as we was engaged first at a different situation with completely different people we shot back to the cops with me it just looked like RDM because they didnt know about the fight going on we responded to a RBA brake in. u are legit reporting me for dying in a fight at your border spawning 4k away going to the RBA robbery RPing with rebels u guys turn up shoot cops i shoot back try and contain a fight in a smaller area not 4k or every cop will be doing this within a week  

As someone who was the first to have killed some cops around RBA i will say the fight moved yes, but it has moved because a cop sporty filled with NCA i think it was Pandemic and someone else fleed to Athira where 1 got killed by Simon and then later on the last survivor moved towards the Rba oil compound with the dmt to seek protection from the rest of the cop force, the fact the boys there didnt know what theyre bringing to them is on the police side (comms issue) not ours. I hate strecthing gunfights over kilometers unfortunately it moved due to us following the last survivor on the police side that just killed one us before leaving. Thats all from me if you need any footages regarding my involvement around the whole RBA tower compound i think ive got some footage but other than that ill be quiet until asked to provide anything further.

u seem to twist words yes i was aware there was a fire fight but because of my death and LNR it wasnt my fight anymore AKA i dont care whats going on with the fight as u cant go there or do anything.
Exactly my point. You cant go there or involve yourself in it even in the slightest manner, thus should care about it and pay attention to the situation to make sure you dont involve yourself in it again. And if it happens anyway by accident, refrain from taking part in the gunfight and try to leave.

For reference, action has been taken against people who did not even fire a round but simply moved to the general area to "be ready" to re-join the situation once the timer expired. 

Righto, first off both of you, being Daniel Snow and Spoof can take a week off being able to post on the forums so you can both continue to have a think about how to be respect on the forums and act like adults without stooping to eachothers levels and seeing who can act the biggest child. Saying that, since you both managed to keep it civil after Stavik's warning I will reduce it by two days for now. Wise up both of you, in future if someone is acting like a twat or child do not stoop to their level in a battle of pram-toy throwing and instead stay civil and show you can actually conduct yourself as a (I would hope) well-mannered adult.

Going off the end of the above as well due to the attitude from both of you it would appear you both have had a falling out of some sort or otherwise not on good terms, while I can understand that I would highly suggest in future putting any feelings aside and have a bloody chat instead on teamspeak or elsewhere to solve such issues like this with someone neutral to help ensure things keep on track and act as a keeper of peace as such. Doing so may well prove much more beneficial and any mis-understandings can be dealt with there and then alongside the sharing / uploading of videos in preperation of a report if it comes to it as I must be honest, reading through this report has rather given me a headache though it would appear some on-lookers can very much enjoyed watching the pop-corn worthy content.

Now onto the actual report itself and the contents. Edited videos = Nope. That also includes the video you uploaded spoof that Stavik had requested to be unedited of which that includes having the volume edited to the point I would barely call it a whisper. If you are still unsure what the meaning of unedited means then I suggest you send some time googling the matter and doing some research for yourself so that you avoid wasting more of your own time editing your video yet again and also wasting your time uploading that edited footage. It would also not waste the time of staff reviewing the report further although I will point out I do appreciate the fact you gave us timestamps without needing us to request it as this does help highlight certain areas to look at alongside the rest of the video anyway.

Now from what I gather in this reports... comments, gunfight starts at Poseidon Border/Weed processor nearby and Snow / Spoon die during it and respawn a few minutes later respawning elsewhere and end up going to a RBA during that time they respawn and before they are killed again. Remaining cops from the Border/Processor fight flee and head towards a well known defensive location at the oil compound in order to stand a better chance as they most likely feel outmatched from the previous location and Poseidon choose to follow and continue the gunfight instead of backing off, calling for a cease-fire or something else altogether. Poseidon reach the compound and continue fighting and upon seeing Police down at the RBA they shoot and kill Police Officers which end up returning fire from their position.

That at least is what I am able to understand of the situation in general from all the back and forth. So unless I am missing something, in which case feel free to provide that information in a PM alongside actual evidence as this report lacks it. I fail to see how the officers have performed any malicious attempt to side-step the rules to their benefit at the moment mainly due to the lack of evidence all three videos provide for a start and I have only what people have said to go off which is not nearly enough. What I can understand as of now is that the officers defended themselves from a continued attack while dealing with something else and as much as it is all well and good to say they could have just left, they would likely have died as they are being engaged first and as far as I am aware  both are normal human beings (Please do correct me if you are an abnormal experimental breed of human/Alien lifeform) and are unable to know right away that a gunfight that seems to have started above them and has engaged them is the same one they died in before... in which case if you believe they should have this ability then I would suggest gaining such an ability yourself first and identify them as people who have already been killing in this ongoing firefight and refrain from engaging them in which case there would be no issue.

Very long story short... denied.

Some key points:

In future provide unedited evidence that shows the rule breaks and not just some text that is unable to show any context whatsoever.

Act like adults in future regardless if the other person involved degrades to lower age than is expected to be of an adult.

Talking can lead to less misunderstanding and more understandings after a situation and a more concise and constructed report from both parties.

Do not assume the other party is some kind of Alien/Human with super-human powers of knowledge or otherwise.

Take five days to think this over, Spoof and Daniel Snow.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back