What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SI Dredd - Poor/Low Quality RP<br>Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that if you had an issue with the amount we requested you should have expressed that it was too much. That way, I would have known what the problem was and I would have been willing to negotiate a counter-offer. It was my first HM, and I don't really know what is a reasonable amount. I heard that one group got 80 bars for a hazmat roleplay or something, so I based it off of that. My logic was ~9 people, just over 1 mil each. If that was too much, you should have let me know in RP.

I thought SI was required to authorize the granting of rebel access to the HM, but I guess I was wrong on that front. Even so, you still felt you needed senior permission so I stand by my issues with Dredd. If officers are to look to him for advice something needs to change. 
Whatever the amount is, the rules keep changing in the police and the amount of forms and stuff which I can get moaned at for is too high for me to be doing it on my own.

I understand what u mean by INS the thing was i wasnt involved enough. I didnt read the document nothing and tbh i didnt even wanted to process you since i wasnt aware of the entire situation. But because i AM an INS i still found it essential for me to process you which i did and in my opinion i didnt really do anything wrong. I was told the decision was made to arrest and process and that is what i did
At the end of the day I think you likely got a bit caught in a poor situation to little fault of your own. I can understand that at the end of the day, SI word stands. If you were hesitant to make the decision and simply following orders then maybe we shouldn't really be arguing about nuance and instead about the more specific issues of how it happened in the first place. Mainly I would be concerned with some comments within the liaison situation and how the rubber bullet situation happened because I'm sure we can agree that something went quite wrong on both accounts

This is getting a little confusing now so I've brought up my points but will refrain from posting any further unless requested.

Last edited by a moderator:
INS Laurens is excused from this report. I will remind that respect goes both ways.

Ross and Dredd, I need input from your CSI's before further actions are taken.

Who gave the "fire" order? (the actual, "rubber ball them" instruction that started the fire)

INS Laurens is excused from this report. I will remind that respect goes both ways.

Sorry to sound dumb, but do you mean excused in the 'he's not allowed to comment any more' sense, or the 'okay, you're off the hook' sense?

I'm really confused right now, all these replies are making this thread hard to follow.

Excuse me, and i know your name is INS Laurens because?

If you want to have an attitude with the fact I don't memorise every single persons name on this forum, then you're barking up the wrong tree.
Fair point u got there. Apologies. Wasnt trying to be rude or having an attitude

Sorry to sound dumb, but do you mean excused in the 'he's not allowed to comment any more' sense, or the 'okay, you're off the hook' sense?

I'm really confused right now, all these replies are making this thread hard to follow.
Ins Laurens dealt the cards he was played. 

you may of made a report against dredd, but other factors are involved that need to be addressed. 

Who gave the "fire" order? (the actual, "rubber ball them" instruction that started the fire)
Once again, I wasn't in game at all during the incident, so it's safe to say that it wasn't me.

It was just highlighted by @INS Aiden that I had a suspicious looking cut in the middle of my video. I would like to explain that it is there simply because I stopped the recording as soon as I was shot down, where the video cuts to us being lined up. It was where the lined up clip begins that I realised it would be wise to continue the recording. Just so as to avoid any misunderstandings.

Decision time.

Dredd, effective immediately, you're hereby de-whitelisted from the police force for 7 days.
This ends :18:30 on the 21/04/16

As of 18:30 on the 21/04/16 you will be under performance review for 1 week under the CSI's.
You'll be able to attain a max rank of DSGT during this review. Pending discussion (between CSI's and myself) of actions ingame and out, on 28/04/16 at 18:30 you'll be reinstated to Superintendent.

Let it be known. You cannot affect roleplay by making a decision out of game. Scrapping is one thing, but decisions that affect ongoing roleplay are not tolerable. 

@Rossss, Effective immediately you're being removed from the police and blacklisted from whitelisted groups (medics exempt) until 14/10/2016 at which point you can appeal a blacklist if you so choose.

Warning to all officers on scene. This was RDM.

Next issue like this will result in bans from those opening fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back