What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SI Shuttle - Poor/Low Quality RP (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziffy

Your In-game name

Ziffyyy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SI Shuttle

Date of the incident

18/06/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were doing an RP situation at Poseidon Checkpoint while none of them were there. We played a game where once you enter the checkpoint, if you leave you die. We gave people loads of chances and RPed it correctly before we actually shot anyone. I was muted, and it was me and my 1 gangmate, and another gang there. Cops came, and I told one of the cops the game and then 2 guys turned up at one of the gates so I started explaining the game to them when Shuttle runs around shouting something like, "everyone put your hands up or I'm gonna taze you!" and so I turned around, confused, started telling the 2 guys my name and then I just get tazed.
My problems with this situation, is that it's very similar to "hands up or die". Also, there were a lot of rebels there, and telling every rebel in the area to put their hands up is a bit silly because it's bound to cause a gunfight, something which I personally was not there to do. As well as this, we were trying to RP and Shuttle comes to interrupt that which I think is just ridiculous especially considering a lot of the time, cops complain when we get in gunfights with them. All we were trying to do was have some fun without trying to start shit and then Shuttle comes and does that and it's a bit silly.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/jnNvlW95TM8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

CHANGED MY MIND - RESOLVED

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back