What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Silence - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeirT

Unlinked
Your In-game name

SGT KeirT [5764]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Silence

Date of the incident

03/11/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We head up to atheria NHS and see several people with large weapons, we go up to 1 who had a weapon and asked if he could surrender himself or a tazer would be used against him i repeat and bring my tazer out and lower it to listen to him he pulls out his weapon and starts spraying at us in response i taze him his gang then starts to shoot us and are all killed, We spoke with all of the gang and found that it was a miss understanding as silence didn't hot mic his communications, they apologised and was all good however after a long conversation with silence he repeatedly said that he was in his right to shoot us.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k5_3WxHfGY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hi so after a long discussion with Admin Nomad in the Police Liason the grey areas i questioned has been explained to me and i understand a few things better now i still stand by my point that i was in the right to shoot the Cops as i was initiated on that if i dont put my weapon on the ground i will get tazed the first time it was said i tried to play for time to try and see where the situation was going to lead to, then the second time i was initiated on the cop pulled out his tazer and at that moment a felt that i was going to get tazed and either loose my my weapon or go to jail and that's when i made the decision to shoot but i now understand that my RP was not the best as i was just preparing for a gun fight and instead should have tried to RP myself out of it which i apologize for and i will in future focus more on that in similar situations.

Just to clarify on my gang that was there they were purely there for the same reason i was and that was to revive our wounded, the whole time i was talking to the cops i was muted in TS as my intention was never to involve them as the cops only had a problem with me although my gang hanged around so when i shot the cop i immediately unmuted myself and told my gang no initiation has been made from my side so they were not allowed to shoot unfortunately i was a bit late and one of my guys killed a cop and then he got shot but the rest of my gang did not fire a shot but was also gunned down by the cops.

I hope you can accept my apology and when we meat again "which will most likely been soon" for some quality RP.

Sorry dude but this is a very common occurrence and I'm not happy the way that your self and gang conduct your self I sat in a liason with u for almost an hour and u continued to state u are in the right for these reasons I will not accept your apology, thank your for your reply and point of view. 

Just a quick correction myself, Snuffels, Toca and Nomad sat in liason for almost an hour with Jhouxie joining us the last 30min and as you did not want to understand what i was trying to understand and questioning as you left after 10min saying "oky if your not going to apologies im going to report you" after i told you i will apologies once i understand what ive done wrong or could have done better but anyways suit yourself.

*NB - i will not comment any further unless an Admin asks me to.

Mate there are rules and u follow the rules I ain't gonna sit in a room with people explaining what the rules to u... I asked for an apology that's all I wanted how come every one in your gang had no problem but u for some reason did, I also stayed for 10 mins got a clip came back sent it and sat but the topic was changed to being about like being taken hostage?? So I left and reported u as it wasnt solved? 

Pretty sure all the involved people met in a liason and resolved the situation and it was a missunderstanding. Wasn't gonna sit there for an hour trying to get an alology which is why I just told you in the OCC the importance of hotmicing in situations if you want your friends to be involved. Asked for this report also not to be put up because its not worth having people get punishments for a mistake and after they were revived and they were talking in pd they gave a genuine apology. Up to you sir if you want to continue I just think there is no need to report @SGT KeirT

Last edited by a moderator:
@Akulamatata not at all he was very insistent he was allowed to shoot and was not sorted at all, and yeah he stated he didn't hot mic and every one else apologised and I'm okey with them thsts why the report is for one person not the 5 that were involved, if I don't bring awareness too it he will keep spraying people after not saying anything and that's not fun for anyone. 

@SGT KeirT He did sit in a Liason for almost an hour with an Admin talking to him and Snuffles about the lack of RP that was involved etc, also learning abit more about others, I think next time if you know more than someone who doesn't, don't instantly ask for an apology and maybe expand their knowledge by being patient and understanding of the other person as it could go a long way and he can improve his gameplay and even RP making it better for everyone whom interacts with said person because you were abit more patient. ^^

@PipJ yeah and as I said they were talking about things such as being taken hostage and advantages of initating he said over and over and over thay he doesn't need to initiate I understand that his view is he doesnt need to initiate I told him I think its wrong but he doesn't so we are here. U say i should be more patient i sat and listened to nomad and every one talking and as it wasnt resolved I reported it 1 hour after it occurred 😑

He had plenty of opportunity to give me further understanding about his situation, can people other than Silence please stop commenting on his behalf thank you. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate honestly i don't know why you keep lying 10min into the discussion you left because i did not yet want to give you an apology after a while you got over yourself and came back into the liaison interrupting me when i was talking saying "here ive posted it" or something in that line and dropped the link in chat then we carried on having the discussion on the relevant topic and you muted yourself next thing i see ive been reported while i was still in liaison busy talking to the admin as i informed him you just reported me while we are still here talking, only way later maybe the last 15min of the discussion we started talking about other situations that was in some way the same as this one but at that stage we were done with the current situation but i mean you wont know as you weren't there.

I mean you had everything going for you, you were right at the end and i was wrong i had to put more effort into the RP all i wanted was just a bit of clarity and as soon as i saw i was wrong i owned up to it and apologized then you just had to refuse my apology for what reason you will only know and since then you are just whining about this and that, you are starting to make me think that this was more of a Hate Report then anything else.

As you were adamant you were in the right i went off to get a clip as my internet drops when ever i upload it disconnected me so i came back dropped the link and listened till you changed subject and all of your gang joined and spoke to nomad about different rules, as it wasn't sorted i made a proper report stating i tried to resolve and gave all the evidence necessary now, you had a chance to own up thats why i didnt report it staight away i waited an hour before making a report, a hate report? i am reporting u for RDM not because i hate u ??

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Jefke V sadly not my recording software doesn't pick up my own audio umi just say a tazer would be used and pull out my tazer. 

I suggest you get that mic fixed for the future @INS KeirT

We can all see the situation is going south and you did atleast talk to the Police and offer your RP.
Ofcourse Police doing their ingame job felt the need to attempt to take it off you resulted in the brawl.

It seems like you were resilient in your defense on teamspeak but rather apologetic here. In the future @Ricky Dixon thats not going to work. WIth this you will be warned for 2.2 - RDM.

If its true that you now have learned, then it should not be a problem to avoid a report like this in the future.

Alternative Action Taken.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back