What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Simen Onion - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

Erik

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Simen Onion

Date of the incident

10/03/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was on my way to a situation at hm Treasury were poseidon was breaking in to when i saw some officers at kore dmt so i thought i was going to stop by and see what was going on. The officers at kore dmt was dealing with an other situation with some rebels and were about to give them tickets when we started to take fire, i got killed very fast. In the video you can hear the rebels also not knowing what was going on, one of the rebels was in restraints and non of the officers had their weapons out. I sent Simen Onion a message if he wanted to come to liaison so we could talk it out. He did not seem to want that and sent me messages instead and did not agree it was rdm, and then he closed the chat.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKU7DJeGgfM&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

So you know theres a active gunfight that you are planning to attend to. Then you get sidetracked right next to the fight, you stop and then you get opened fired upon by me.

(since i was directly invovled ive been asked to provide video and a point of view)

So the entire situation at kore DMT started when me(John Yellow), PCSO Noddy and PPC TeQNiiXxare driving along the main road and we see a veichle in the wrong lane that also crashes in front of us. we first pass it but then see that the driver jumps out with a rifle. once we get our driver noddy to turn around, the orange hatchback is driving off. where we then chace is up to Kore DMT. at Kore DMT has you can see in the video its a long situation that lasted for good over 30 minutes. however sadly some video is missing, because i use shadow play it only records the last 10 minutes of when i manualy hit ALT + F10 and i did this only 3 times. the last time was a bit late because afther a time from when Simon fired the shots i sudenly tought i should record it just in case. has i belive it to be blatant RDM considering we started having a Roleplay scenario at the DMT in such an advance time off the RBA even happening. it would to me be really strange if the people on the hill would not have noticed us already when they where setting up. 

And considering we all had our rifles on our backs we where also showing that we where no treath. (something he should be able to see considering hes able to judge during night hour that we are officers)

And if this is not RDM at the veary least i would say it is denying us roleplay by shooting officers who are clearly in a diffrent scenario where i would belive (7.1.3)  should either come in to effect instead.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi,

Albeit I'm not being reported here, I was very much involved in this situation.

My comments on your report are that there was an RBA occurring around 1km away from where you were located, one of your officers ran up to the top of the DMT which is a common place for people to be set up when attempting to counter anyone up on the southern hills. I caught sight of this officer from the windmills to the north of the DMT and called him/her out on Teamspeak. Simen was nearby and thus opened fire on the confirmed officer sighting. 

Now I do apologize that you were caught up in this, honestly I know how frustrating it can be being caught in the crossfire of a gunfight when you're roleplaying with individuals involved or otherwise, however you must understand that from our perspectives; it's very dark, the officers (clearly wearing police uniforms) on the DMT were seemingly taking defensive positions at the top and it was no more than a km from the heat of an ongoing gunfight. 

That being said you knew full well that an RBA was happening yet you decided to stay in the vicinity, in my opinion that's on you. There was plenty of time to move elsewhere, removing any risk of getting shot at.

Regards,

Simon.

My comments on your report are that there was an RBA occurring around 1km away from where you were located, one of your officers ran up to the top of the DMT which is a common place for people to be set up when attempting to counter anyone up on the southern hills. I caught sight of this officer from the windmills to the north of the DMT and called him/her out on Teamspeak. Simen was nearby and thus opened fire on the confirmed officer sighting. 
I'm a little puzzled about this, because after you said this i went to double check the recording just to double check that i indeed was remembering right and i believe i am.
The only officer who went in to the tower was our PCSO Noddy, who went up in the tower after Simon shot SGT Erik.

Indeed it was dark when the shots started to happen i think not sure when exactly people started shooting. but I'm sure you guys where already set up when there was daylight. and since we had been there for so long and there had been such much traffic around us i find it hard to believe that you guys where not aware we where dealing with something totally different.

And yes there might have been a fight kicked loose up at the HM but that should not affect the roleplay that been going on further down the road i believe in air distance it would be at least 1km away from the hm it self so basically outside of a NLR zone so i would dear to say that considering that has well i think we should be far enough from the HM it self for you guys to second guess before shooting officers who are clearly standing in same area talking with rebels in cuffs for such a long period of time. and not to mention no officers down at the DMT had any weapons out, they where all holstered.

After re-watching your video I too needed to double check something, I was clearly too generous with my "You were a KM away from the situation". You were actually under 800m away from the RBA building itself! Let alone the common positions people take up around the compound.

In regards to your last reply, I agree with parts of your post, and not with others: 

I'm a little puzzled about this, because after you said this i went to double check the recording just to double check that i indeed was remembering right and i believe i am.
The only officer who went in to the tower was our PCSO Noddy, who went up in the tower after Simon shot SGT Erik.
Correct, that does seem to be the way the events unfolded. My exact callout was "Guys at Kore DMT". It would certainly be up to him to decide whether to shoot you, however again, a reoccurring issue in this report, you hadn't been previously spotted.

Indeed it was dark when the shots started to happen i think not sure when exactly people started shooting. but I'm sure you guys where already set up when there was daylight. and since we had been there for so long and there had been such much traffic around us i find it hard to believe that you guys where not aware we where dealing with something totally different.
Assuming such things is bad, it's good practice to have people constantly patrolling the area which is exactly why you were spotted only a few seconds before you were shot at. I didn't have eyes on the bottom of the DMT, just the top and elevated positions around where I spotted that officer. Simen, however, most likely stumbled upon you given that he was one of our members patrolling the area, there's no other explanation for these events as had you been spotted earlier you would have been called out previously. 

And yes there might have been a fight kicked loose up at the HM but that should not affect the roleplay that been going on further down the road i believe in air distance it would be at least 1km away from the hm it self so basically outside of a NLR zone
Not going to lie this hurt my head a little. Basically is a waste of a word, and in this context even more so. It's dark, people were constantly moving, you had not been spotted previously, air distance is irrelevant.

If it wasn't Simen it would have been me shooting at that DMT

Now, don't take these replies as me saying you should have been shot, after watching your videos that's not my entire view on the situation, the point I'm trying to make is under the circumstances you can see why you were shot and why it was a little silly to be where you were given what was currently happening. (800m away😉

Simon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty, sorry for the wait from a non-related faction staff but we were unaware up until recently in-between our own personal business but it seems time for this to be settled.

I am going to keep this as short as I can and keep it as simple to understand as well. After looking at the report and comments all I gather from this is frankly incompetence of awareness of your surroundings which in this case is a large scale heist that ended with shots being exchanged and officers who are aware not taking the initiative to move away on their own to avoid being mistaken for officers involved with the large scale heist occurring.

In the context of why the reporters are being reported, there is no leg to stand on as no rules have been broken in that regard but that does not mean I don't understand where you are coming from to an extent as it ended up breaking up the roleplay you had there but again that is your own groups incompetence for their surroundings as already stated. At no point do you gain a magical fairy shield that protects you from bullets or other peoples harmful words nor does it put a giant neon sign above your head stating you are not involved with the heist you are within 500m off and that you have no intention to join it... which brings me to another point on why you would have been shot regardless. There is no way whatsoever for the shooters to know you are not involved, guns down or not it could be for all they know a ploy so they let their guard down and allow you to come and ram your rifles up their arse at point-blank and pull the trigger or that even if they are fully aware you are involved in something else at that time that you won't suddenly decide to join in and again, gain the upper hand because they wished to leave you be but that is their choice at the end of the day based on what information they have.

Anyway, this report seems quite silly to myself and more of an attempt to get someone else in trouble because things did not go the way you want and if that truly is the case then those that feel that way need to understand that needlessly making reports purely to get rid of someone/s they do not like is not the best way to go about things are will end up finding themselves removed instead if they are just here to cause trouble instead of having valid concerns of people here to cause trouble and as such reporting that to staff. To be clear that goes for everyone both in past reports and any from now as it always has been. In future, please use some common sense and don't think you have some magical fairy shield protecting you at all times when in fact in cases like this you are not.

Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back