What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Simen - RDM (denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApexNetworks

Your In-game name

Apex

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Simen

Date of the incident

02/22/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, me and my gang was trying to rob a truck doing drugs, we initiated on his wheels and after disabling the truck we randomly got shot down by his teammate.
Not attempt at roleplay and no initiation towards us, the person in the truck said we shot him, but I find it nearly inpossible that we did after reviewing the video 3 times.

We tried sorting it out for hours after we got an admin in he said that it was RDM and we should get compensated. He agreed, I then messaged him everyday asking for the comp in which he said he could not be bothered to log in or he was busy. I am now filing a report against him after he didn't comp as the admin told him to.

His name when he RDMed us was: Simen Comunicato

Thanks.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q14E5sK5jmE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not dealing with the report however, may i remind you of

• (2.13) Please keep all aviation 300m above any greenzone (This is to make sure any roleplay is not disturbed).

You have not explained the full scenario, which we discussed thoroughly for about an hour and a half. 

Aiden Teran (who was the teammate in the truck) told me that he had been hit by your bullets and that he thought you were now shooting at him. Although in normal circumstances Aiden would have to communicate that I was in the area before I could shoot, it seems a bit unlikely that he’d jump out of his truck whilst being shot at to tell them that he has backup, so for that reason I shot back at them. 

I should add that when I liaised with them they claimed that they had not tried to hit him and I believe they were telling the truth. I think they may have accidentally shot Aiden which led him to tell me that they were now shooting at him. This is a big misunderstanding, but I do not believe I am in the wrong here.

Given permission from Drew to respond.

Just wanna add that when we were in TS with yous, your attitude stunk. You lot were cocky throughout the entire thing, ignoring everything we said, even making one comment 'we'll be raking up a nice bill for you.' If I was Simen, I would have point blank refused to comp you just because of your cockiness, arrogance and refusal to listen to anything we said.

That's all I have to add. I won't be commenting any further.

EDIT: Incase the old 'got any proof?' comes out, the admin that you mentioned was there to witness your cockiness. I'm sure he can vouch for your vile attitude.

For the purposes of example, the attitude these guys had with us was, believe it or not, similar to the attitude they showed in this video here. The way they were speaking at 4.53 onwards was kinda the same way they were talking to us. Just to give you an idea. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just wanna add that when we were in TS with yous, your attitude stunk. You lot were cocky throughout the entire thing, ignoring everything we said, even making one comment 'we'll be raking up a nice bill for you.' If I was Simen, I would have point blank refused to comp you just because of your cockiness, arrogance and refusal to listen to anything we said.

EDIT: Incase the old 'got any proof?' comes out, the admin that you mentioned was there to witness your cockiness. I'm sure he can vouch for your vile attitude.
Cocky? Mate, your friend just RDMed us, and we was not rude we was very stressed how you thought it was okay to randomly shoot down a heli full of people.

The admin we was talking to explained that this is a pure rule break and you should comp us, in which you replyed you would but every time I asked for the comp you said 'can't be arsed to come online' or 'not online' in which I gave you 3 days to comply in which you didn't, this is why I opened the report.

You are not aloud to shoot at someone because they shot at your friends wheels, and after going though the recording I see that the window was not broken in which the driver was not shot.

I talked with you for hours, I cannot pull myself though to explain this situation again, you was already told you rule broke in which we gave you the chance to redeem yourself and comp us in which you didn't.

I'm not dealing with the report however, may i remind you of

• (2.13) Please keep all aviation 300m above any greenzone (This is to make sure any roleplay is not disturbed).
Yes, I fully agree but he drove inside the greenzone to avoid us. I personally apologise for this as I know I should have thought about others below us in GZ, this will not happen again.

Aiden Teran (who was the teammate in the truck) told me that he had been hit by your bullets and that he thought you were now shooting at him. Although in normal circumstances Aiden would have to communicate that I was in the area before I could shoot, it seems a bit unlikely that he’d jump out of his truck whilst being shot at to tell them that he has backup, so for that reason I shot back at them.
1. You have to say you have friends in the area or atleast threaten our life before anyone in the area can kos.

2. We was chasing him to rob him, in which we said 'If you drive off your wheels will be shot' in which he carried on driving off so we shot, he had multiple times to jump out and threaten our life and, or roleplay out of the situation.

Ascension would rather gain roleplay out of the situation then robbing a hobo doing drugs.

Cocky? Mate, your friend just RDMed us, and we was not rude we was very stressed how you thought it was okay to randomly shoot down a heli full of people.
Not stressed enough to let us explain why it happened, clearly. And for someone who seems to think he's a rule guru, you seem to have somehow forgotten the very simple rule of no flying under 300m in greenzones.

I cannot pull myself though to explain this situation again
This is a report. Leaving parts out to suit your agenda is bannable in it's own right, I believe. Maybe you can confirm that for me since you're so knowledgeable on the rules?

Anyways, I really won't be replying again. My involvement starts and ends with the Teamspeak liaison, so my input ends here.

@Gregory expressed his opinions on this situation, would you mind doing it again?

4 hours ago, WhoisDan said:

For the purposes of example, the attitude these guys had with us was, believe it or not, similar to the attitude they showed in this video here. The way they were speaking at 4.53 onwards was kinda the same way they were talking to us. Just to give you an idea. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I did speak with respect and I acted nothing like that in the video, I was very stressed and going though family issues then. If you would like to show a video of that conversation you will see I talked to you fine, the audience would see I acted fine for that situation. You are just posting irrelevant things to attempt to bring my reputation down. Stop trying hurt my feelings and stay on topic, it stresses me that I acutally speaked fine, maybe I was a little loud, your friend simen said 'I can't be arsed' when I asked for the comp when @Gregory told you that it was a rule break after a 2 hour conversation with you guys, I don't know how you find it revelent to bring in a PCC to attempt to hurt my reputation and change the subject. 

If I was rude in your opinion I am sorry, I found myself in a loop for 2 hours in the fact your members don't understand the server rules.

Pretty sure the admin named Gregory said it was RDM in the end and that we could ask for comp but if we don't get it we can put up a report...

i do slightly agree on the RDM, I did also state that i wanted to convey with the rest of the team as i have heard of other staff doing different things, i may have given a different opinion later once i had discussed with the others. i was maybe 55% sure on rdm which is why i may not have said it best. i still had hesitations due to other situations where i have perused people in a slightly different situation and i was fired apon without declaration from people. I have not yet had time to discuss with the others so we can have a overall clear opinion in it and why i did not want to give a 100% choice on it yet. I will try look at all of this later today and convey with a few others to get a level opinion on this as it is an annoying area. as i may have said, i understand why the victims are angry but i also understand the side from the reported. I hope you guys understand that i need to check over this after some sleep, its unfortunately not one of those clear cut ones us staff like :p

p.s. sorry if i have typed thos oddly, dont work well when tired

right it seems i have more confident answer on this, i would be better to explain in person but ill try my best here. The fact about announcing your friends in the area would be best preferred on the initiation, before the shots start, that gives the guy a very safe chance to respond to it. if in a combat situation and you are leading them into a trap then do it, it is fine. That is my more definite opinion now and kind of makes it more clear now, this fits in with how i have working in the past in situations like this which I had allowed. apologises if it sounded certain but it was an odd situation not always dealt and needed a little more time to evaluate that rule area to get a firmer choice. So if you go off from what i have said now it should be good. hope everyone understands and is now clearer on this now so we know we can progress from here now so we dont have conflicts on this in future :)

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back