What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Simon Ross Atlas - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ji

Aspiring Kebab Seller
Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: The Demolition Man

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Simon Ross Atlas

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 21/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 19

What best describes this incident ?: VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was holding a deerstand and there was an orca landed on top of me blocking off so nobody could land on top, simon decided to try to land on top of the orca anyway for whatever reason and blew me up. I asked him for comp but he ignored me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raZkRzp-j2o&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

At no point did I use my vehicle as a weapon.

I was hovering over to see where people were to alert other members of Poseidon of the location where you, and others were. On my end I had a decent gap between the Orca and the Blackfish as seen here. 

(https://imgur.com/a/t1tzvvH)

pal2Bzf.png

I take full responsibility for the accident occurring, however as said, this was an accident, with no malicious intent. 

Edit:

In this photo, you can also see my throttle being at 86%, which is above the threshold for hovering (66%), and shows that I had realised I was quiet low and attempting to gain altitude. As I have re-iterated throughout this multiple times, this was not intentional and purely an accident. Why would I want to blow you up, when I have more to lose from doing that than sticking through the situation. I had my own house in there which I needed to protect still, and whilst intentionally blowing you up would deal with you, there would still be others who could break in, so why would I do that?...

Last edited by a moderator:
mPHO0KX.png

This was also the extent of trying to resolve it. Initially I sent him that photo as a response, and he closed down the messages, and just asked for the cash again whilst I was still downed. I was downed then for about another 10 minutes (I think) and the medic came and got me, along with another pleb who had been fighting and died. 

This was also the extent of trying to resolve it. Initially I sent him that photo as a response, and he closed down the messages, and just asked for the cash again whilst I was still downed. I was downed then for about another 10 minutes (I think) and the medic came and got me, along with another pleb who had been fighting and died. 
I accidentally closed the chat, didnt see that you sent me a message but I gave you plenty of time to let me know if you were gonna comp me.

@DELETERall I can say is it didnt seem like an accident to me as he slowly descended above me to eventually blow up the orca and me with it, not sure what he was attempting to accomplish if not to blow me up. Especially since for whatever reason he decided not to comp me 250k for my gear. Merry Christmas :))

Especially since for whatever reason he decided not to comp me 250k for my gear.
When the only message I receive is 250k pls, and you ignore my message I sent back showing it from my POV, why would I want to just comp you straight away? As I said, I was hovering there to decide my next move, and that move was not meant to be blowing up the Orca. Was it foolish on my behalf flying that low? In hindsight yes, but I was not planning on blowing you up. 

it didnt seem like an accident to me as he slowly descended above me to eventually blow up the orca
I was hovering above you so that you would be unable to rip me out, and I was looking for the next play to make was. I honestly don't understand why you think I would want to go and slam the blackfish down on top of you, and if I was planning on it, why would I throttle up like I did just before the explosion, and why would I have came down so slowly. Why wouldn't I just put the throttle down to zero, come slamming down and just do it that way?

The blackfish is a heavy vehicle, and it takes a few seconds for the actions you do to actually be communicated into what the heli does, unlike the majority of helicopters in the game. That is why even though I was increasing the throttle to gain altitude, it still blew up.

Dont really care to argue the reason why or how you VDM'd me, can leave this for staff now

Given that you closing the chat window was an accident @Ji the Pillager- would you now be up for having a conversation with @Simon Rosson Teamspeak to hopefully conclude this report?

Given that you closing the chat window was an accident @Ji the Pillager- would you now be up for having a conversation with @Simon Rosson Teamspeak to hopefully conclude this report?
nothing to talk about other what has been said already, im happy to recieve comp if he wants to give but otherwise i will leave it for you guys in staff

Alternative Action taken, closing report

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back