What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - sir danbu & Jono - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Right, well this is a long and messy one!

Lets address some points. The initiation, not the best I have ever seen but I have also seen worse. Danbu, going forward please try to work on having some more interaction for firing on someone, so that you are sure that you stand on the right side of the rules. This is not a warning, just some advice.

Next, Gruppr A's meta gaming. Now you say that checking the gang and how many members were online did not impact the situation but I disagree. Knowing that information could well have changed how you dealt with your next move etc. and frankly, if it had no impact, then why do it. For this you have revived a warning for meta gaming under rule A3.1. You have a reasonably clean record, so I don't feel that a ban would be necessary here.

Now on to the final issue, Danbu, [SIZE=medium](A4.4) When you are revived/downed: You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 5 minutes.[/SIZE]

Looking at the logs in that situation, you were revived at 14:09GMT but then went on to initiate at 14:12GMT. Why on earth you thought it would be a good idea to get revived and then immediately start a new combat situation is beyond me. You will receive a warning under 4.4 for this too.

All in all, you lot should have been able to sort this out in liaison but for what ever reason, that did not happen. Learn from this, move on and enjoy your time on the server.

Action taken:

Gruppr A : warning for A3.1

Sir Danb : warning for A4.4

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back