What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Sjoeo - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FergusW

Fergus
Your In-game name

PC Fergus [KV777]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Sjoeo

Date of the incident

08/01/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I went to a situation to try and RP with someone as his car was there and then 2 people come up pointing guns at me and without saying anything, shot me.
I went to Liaison and we talked about it and he said 'He must have been speaking in Group Chat'. Mryan was there too and apparently Sj has had countless warnings about multiple things and somehow seems to think that it is OK to carry on like that. EDIT: For some reason, Plays.TV always mute sound so you will need to click the unmute thing before watching it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/59805f5704b9b27b54/rdmmmm
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude I told you this was a misunderstanding but you didnt want to listen

I know what I've done wrong an I've said sorry multiple times

Dude I told you this was a misunderstanding but you didnt want to listen
Yes but if it was your first time doing something wrong then I would understand but your attitude was so bad and you have also had countless warnings for things like OOC abuse and Poor Initiation. You seem to thing that (the OOC abuse) is OK and I don't like that so I am coming here. Just because you didn't mean to do it - it doesn't mean I don't have to put a report up.

All those reports were from like a year ago and I've learned from my mistakes, this was just a misunderstanding
As I keep saying, it doesn't matter. You didn't seem like you had learned from your mistakes in Liaison and your attitude was really bad. Just because it's a misunderstanding, doesn't mean that I can't put a report up. I have no more comments to add since I feel like it's quite clear cut.

I never said I thought it was okay to carry on doing these things because I have learned from my mistakes. I told you that my friend was talking in groupchat and I did not realize this up until I saw the video you made, I have said sorry multiple times for this and you did not want to accept my apology. I am not saying you don't have the right to make a report I am completely fine with that however I do not think it is okay that you are accusing me of not learning from my mistakes. As I said before I apologized multiple times and I admitted that I was in the wrong when you showed me the video

I have reviewed the evidence provided and it seems there was pretty much zero roleplay from the offending party. @DSGT Fergus attempts to begin conversation with you and receives nothing back in return and is instead shot for his troubles.

@Stuart Little I have also received information from other staff members that you handled the situation in teamspeak in a hostile manner and seemed to show no remorse for your actions at the time. You admitted you had received warnings in the past for your conduct here and yet here you are continuing to break rules.

This time a warning will not suffice and some time to reflect on your actions will be more appropriate.

Action Taken

Name: Sjoeo

SteamID: 76561198041510764

GUID: 0189766378991b0878c82a291108b847

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back