What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - skizo - Poor/Low Quality RP (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Travers

Travers
Your In-game name

PAR. James Travers

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

skizo

Date of the incident

03/07/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

As seen in the video clip, skizo first of all Metagamed my colleague, the students name and then after that he continued by Breaking RP talking about keybindings. When he was told that we don't understand him, the student was hit with "Why do you play this game if you don't understand English". As can be seen in the clip he was given a few // messaged, one of which I wrote explaining what Breaking RP was and gave him a quick definition. It can also be seen during the clip that I sent a message to an in-game admin however I did not receive a reply for around 5 or 10 minutes after I submitted the message so therefore I created this thread. I have not resolved the situation with skizo as I could not find him on TeamSpeak and as you can see in the clip he drives off before I had a chance to call him to TeamSpeak. (Note: My mic can not be heard during the clip, I believe this is due to shadowplay settings. I do indeed have a fully functioning microphone).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csRXdFoLM9M
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Report closed. Player already banned for the same reason.

Name:skizo

Steam ID:76561197995079816

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back