What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Skyla-James King and Unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Loveridge

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Senior Firefighter

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Christopher Loveridge
Reported Players: Skyla-James King and Unknown
Date: Mar 18, 2024
Time: 00:20
What best describes this incident: G1.3 G2.4 and G9.4
Please (in detail) describe the incident: At approx 0013hrs 2 dispatches came in followed by a 3rd from a Police FIM pertaining to an incident that happened at the Route 13 Fuel station. We arrived on Scene and was immediately made aware that it was a Hostage situation. 1 of the hostages PC Matthew Miller of Firearms was released by the hostage takers (Skyla and a friend) and treatment began on him. Whilst he was being treated Skyla called myself to tell me of the medical she gave him and requested what she needed to be able to stop the other officer (PC Lillie Miller) from dying. After speaking to the officers it was agreed that I would go in to give medical to the officer as long as Skyla and her friend agreed to it. Once it was agreed I was given the okay to go in and attend to PC Miller. As treatment had started I was told to put my hands up and zip tied to "stop the medical treatment". In my opinion the zip ties turn myself into a hostage which falls under G9.4.

In regards to the discord Screenshot I believe this is evidence of NVL and Baiting as Skyla has admitted to putting me in zip ties just so the police would rush in and shoot them. Baiting because they knew that taking a medic hostage would definitely cause the police to rush in and NVL because the rush was always going to result in them being incapacitated.
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
https://gyazo.com/2bf81f89cbb58604714fd56fdb81918e

Good Morning,
I am Skyla, when you watch the video yes you can clearly see that me and my friend placed Chris Loveridge into zip ties not for the fact of taking him "Hostage" but to restrain him from completing medical treatment as the roleplay for Skyla was to to be the one giving medical treatment to the officers, as you could hear in the phone call Skyla had with Chris Loveridge Skyla Stated she had already give medical to the Male Officer, and the reason for the female still not having medical treatment is because I had to use the medical supplies I had on me to stop me from passing out from blood loss from being shot by the female officer, Skyla also said that she wanted to give medical treatment to the female officer and Skyla also stated that she was an ex medic, Chris Loveridge knew full well that he was putting himself into a dangerous situation knowing it was already a hostage taking situation of the two lovely officers (who we had an amazing time Roleplaying with) the reason for placing Chris Loveridge into zip ties was to only simply restrain him and to move him from the female officer so Skyla could complete the medical treatment herself to the female officer, if Chris Loveridge was an actual hostage I personally would of took him to the door and would of negotiated with the police using Chris Loveridge to get what Skyla Wanted but as you can see in the video Myself Skyla moved to going behind the shelving unit and my friend placed himself ready to attack more officers in my opinion this is not really classed as hostage taking but simply restraining Chris Loveridge from completing medical treatment and also to stop Chris Loveridge from getting injured or hurt for the next part of the roleplay scenario me and my friend had planned me and my friend already knew that as soon as the police seen Chris in Zip ties they would be coming in as we over heard the officers say that they would come in and rush us which is what myself Skyla and my friend wanted, This also could of been resolved if Chris Loveridge chosen to go to the QE room to iron out the creases but instead has gone straight into doing a report, I am not here to try and save myself and to protect myself from whatever happens with this report but to just simply explain why we actually put Chris Loveridge into zip ties, I also don't see how I was baiting or going against NVL as again we knew exactly what was going to happen next after restraining Chris Loveridge.

Overall I enjoyed the whole entire roleplay scenario that happened as it has been a long time since something big like this situation has happened for Skyla and I really enjoyed myself, there was no fault Roleplay with the police officers and none from the medics.

I am not replying to try and save myself from anything am I replying to iron out the creases of the situation.

Thank you for taking the time out your day to look over this report :)

Much Love Skyla James King x

Good afternoon, I would like to state I was the other person which my name is Ricky, I stated to Chris who I was and he knows my name which makes me feel like this is a complete attack towards skyla as why is he protecting my identity. I'd also like to mention that the RP we had was very very good and I really enjoyed it, it really ruins everything waking up and seeing that you and your friend has been reported yet your mate's name is only being used. I feel like hes doing this all out of spite.
Sorry i'm not the best typing things out but I hope admins if you see this, This is clearly just an attack towards Skyla.
Thanks

Good afternoon, I would like to state I was the other person which my name is Ricky, I stated to Chris who I was and he knows my name which makes me feel like this is a complete attack towards skyla as why is he protecting my identity. I'd also like to mention that the RP we had was very very good and I really enjoyed it, it really ruins everything waking up and seeing that you and your friend has been reported yet your mate's name is only being used. I feel like hes doing this all out of spite.
Sorry i'm not the best typing things out but I hope admins if you see this, This is clearly just an attack towards Skyla.
Thanks

Hello,

Let me start off with it isn't a personal attack. The time the incident happened and the time of the report was a few hours apart. Since its the first time I met you and I don't think I have your name in a recording its simply a case of I forgot your name. People who have met Chris would know I am terrible at remembering names after the first couple of times of meeting them. If I had met you multiple times before then I would have remembered your name and you would have been named in this too.

I am not one to do revenge or targeted reports. You can see that there was 3 hours between the incident happening and me posting this report. During those 3 hours I was thinking about whether or not it constitutes a report. At the end of those 3 hours I had decided it best to leave in the hands of the staff. If they see nothing wrong with the above then that is why they are there.

I personally believe there is a breach of the above 3 rules hence why I have reported it.

Thanks

Hello,
You do realise the reason i'm stating this is more of an attack then anything else because you could of said lets go in QE and dicuss this but no you waited a few hours to then report us,
I'm not gonna reply anymore I'll leave it to the admins but we could of spoke in QE before you decided to report us
Thanks

Hello there,

Well, lets have a little dive in here and just a couple of questions for you all and we can get this report dealt with in a fair and effective manner.

1) @ItZ oChLO x Can you talk us though the message you sent to Chris at 00:45 on March 18th? - I just want to understand what you mean by the "was all part of us to get rushed what we wanted"

2) What was the intentions for tying Chris up?

3) @Chris Loveridge why did you not try and lease with them before the report? we can see you are in contact with chlo on discord.

4) dose anyone else have any footage which may be able to asset in my enquires?

Many thanks for taking your time to help resolve these.

@ItZ oChLO x Can you talk us though the message you sent to Chris at 00:45 on March 18th? - I just want to understand what you mean by the "was all part of us to get rushed what we wanted”.

The Reason I messaged Chris was because we knew either way, we were either going to get shot or rushed by the police, we did not think for a minute that Chris Loveridge would enter a still Active Situation knowing that it was not deemed safe by officers to complete medical on the Officer Due to Skyla and Ricky being armed with weapons. Skyla stated she would do the medical Roleplay and when the officer was stable Skyla was going to let her go and then we were going to let the police in and fight them, that was our original plan. But when Chris Loveridge come into the shop, we knew that this would be a good opportunity to convince Chris to let me complete medical on the female officer. It was our plan all along during the whole situation to be rushed or shot by police as in city Ricky and Skyla have a pact that we protect each other.

What was the intentions for tying Chris up?
The intentions of tying Chris Loveridge up was to stop him from completing medical Roleplay It was never our intentions to take Chris Loveridge as a “hostage” but was to simply stop him from doing medical on the officer due to Skyla being adamant that she would like to proceed with this roleplay as we had the police officer as a hostage, we did not need another one. If you watch the video Skyla and Friend move away from Chris Loveridge and Ricky goes to the front door as he notices that the officer have seen him in zip ties and Skyla hides behind the shelving unit to get ready to attack, From my point of view we simply knew either way we was going to get rushed regardless of the situation.

dose anyone else have any footage which may be able to asset in my enquires?

All my footage corrupted, and Ricky had none of it clipped either unfortunately.

I am not here to defend myself nor am I here to argue over this whole situation I just want closure on this as I don’t even want to go into the city right now and roleplay knowing that out of city all this is going on and its ruined my experience to roleplay if I’m being honest as to me and Ricky this was good roleplay for our characters and we enjoyed ourselves we had no problems with the police nor the NHS that night but can’t say I feel the same way whenever I go back into the city.

Also id like to mention that Chris Loveridge said "People who have met Chris would know I am terrible at remembering names after the first couple of times of meeting them. If I had met you multiple times before then I would have remembered your name and you would have been named in this too" if I am right that is an in city issue and not an out of city issue and Chris Loveridge could of easily messaged any of the officers on scene or even the female officer to find out "The friends name" to add his name to the report, this makes me feel like this is a personal attack due to reasons out of city and in city with Chris Loveridge and Skyla and I feel as Chris Loveridge has seen this as an opportunity to get back at Skyla, but as I said I'm happy with happens with this report and I am not here to defend myself

3) @Chris Loveridge why did you not try and lease with them before the report? we can see you are in contact with chlo on discord.

I didn't Liaise with them as at the time I was doing a first patrol with a new medic and was prioritising that. Also by the time I decided I was going to report it the time was already 3am and it was very unlikely that they were still around.

we did not think for a minute that Chris Loveridge would enter a still Active Situation knowing that it was not deemed safe by officers to complete medical on the Officer Due to Skyla and Ricky being armed with weapons.

It was cleared with the CID officers on the scene that you agreed to let me in to treat the officer so she didn't die. It was a goodwill gesture to make sure murder wasn't added on to the possible charges

Also id like to mention that Chris Loveridge said "People who have met Chris would know I am terrible at remembering names after the first couple of times of meeting them. If I had met you multiple times before then I would have remembered your name and you would have been named in this too" if I am right that is an in city issue and not an out of city issue and Chris Loveridge could of easily messaged any of the officers on scene or even the female officer to find out "The friends name" to add his name to the report

At the time of the morning when I decided to make the report it there were no police officers around. Not to mention that remembering names to characters is a tricky one well you deal with so many people. There are countless people in the city who I have had to ask what there name is again even after speaking to them multiple times previously

this makes me feel like this is a personal attack due to reasons out of city and in city with Chris Loveridge and Skyla and I feel as Chris Loveridge has seen this as an opportunity to get back at Skyla,

As I have already said. This is not a personal attack. This is me making a report based on rules I believe have been broken. I am sorry you feel this way but I am not going to that level

First patrol or not you still had the chance to liaise with us, would not hurt you or you roleplay to end the patrol early to deal with this problem instead you waited pretty much almost 3 hours after to write up a report, even the next day you could of quite literally tagged me in The roleplay chat on discord to ask to go into QE to talk but instead you jumped straight into doing a report.

You may of thought it was a goodwill gesture but you still entered knowing we was armed and dangerous and anything could of happened during that situation.

like I said you could of easily of got the name of the "Friend" you had contact with me in discord so why wouldn't you of asked me or messaged the police officers to ask for his name I don't understand, it may be hard to remember names with everyone you roleplay with but just because you deal with a lot of people in city on a daily basis does not give an excuse to not find out someone's name.

I am not here to argue over this or defend myself and I am happy with whatever the outcome is of this report but I still find it strange that you never went to the effort of finding out the name or even to try and liaise with us.

I am not getting into a back and forth. I will await the verdict of the staff and only reply when called upon

So,

After careful review and consultation with other members of the team.

From the evidence provided, we are going to approve this report.

The moment you pulled the knife and put him into a zip ties he is then your hostage within that situation and breaks the rule G9.4.

CharID:103759
Action: 1 Day
Rule Broken: G9.4

CharID: 34569
Action: 1 Day
Rule Broken: G9.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back