What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SlimShady - Poor/Low Quality RP (Report Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko

Your In-game name

(TSM) Rakesh

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SlimShady

Date of the incident

02/27/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was driving towards the border, when I saw guys with guns out so I stopped before the border. Therefore I put my gun out to see what is going on, as I had no binaculars. One person, SlimShady in this case, got into the helicopter and flew towards me. Anyone would get a fishy feeling when such a thing happens to I initiated by saying put your hands up. He then hid behind his helicopter, took his gun out, I went behind my truck and then he did the same. In that time we decided we are friendly and put our guns back on your backs. I asked what happen and he told me they took over the checkpoint and killed the UNMC soldier. Following that I asked if I can pass, then got asked what I'm up to. I told him I was going to do some salt mining because my truck is empty and then he randomly put his gun out and told me to put my hands up. He wanted the keys of the truck, which I didn't give and roleplayed it out with my "wife" being into the box/container and then took me to the checkpoint, where he showed the medic the new hostage, me in this case, and after that ran around and put me somewhere. After he put me somewhere in the parking space in the UNMC border, he did not RP with me again.

This all happened some moments later after they killed Pvt. Kittens, who also listed a report for Low/Poor Quality RP.

PS. Don't know why the video quality is that low, I do apologize for that but the main points of the report are visible and easy to understand.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWY5FQ7h9-k
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

What are you claiming i did wrong?

We RP'ed for almost the entire video and the funniest part is.

You are the one who failRP'd, you say "hands up, hands up" as soon as a heli lands while his engine is running from 15meters away??

And you failRP'd where you didn't want to give me the keys... i was very clear about you giving me the keys or else youll be shot yet you rather save your truck then yourself?

Please explain where is the failRp from my side...

(This is obviously revenge after i robbed you about 10 times.)

Hello,

1. you only robbed me once.

2. I did initiate and the initiation ended at the part where we put our guns back and have a normal conversation. You then just told me to put my hands up or I will be shot, which is such a low RP initiation and is the same as saying "hands up or die". (4:15 on the video)

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.

Besides that, I do think that having a normal conversation and then just looking away, turning to me and telling me if I should put my hands up is bad RP.

Then you put me in the heli, move me to the checkpoint, run around with me and just leave me there without any continuation of RP.

3. I did say that my wife is in the container, which seems pretty fine in terms of roleplay, as I did roleplay often with my wife being in there.

If you have any more problems, please do reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
SlimShady and his friends left you for under a minute without talking to you. You cannot consider this poor RP. 

Although I will mention, you initiating on the spooled up helicopter at such a distance isn't the best nor is the fact that you wouldn't hand over the keys even though he threatened your life. Consider this a formal warning. 

Report Rejected. 

Moving to Rejected. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back