What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SlimShady, Zephy - Other (Report Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konii

Your In-game name

Koni

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SlimShady, Zephy

Date of the incident

02/10/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

4.10(ish)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1
Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, i had bought a house from SlimShady about 2 weeks ago. and i got into a bad situation with him today and it ended badly with no resolution.
So about 30 minutes after the situation in teamspeak was over, in the middle of nowhere i randomly heard "Put your hands up or you will fired upon"

Now don't get me wrong. people go out to find houses all the time. but when slimshady, the person who i had a problem with metagames my house as he knows where it is its stupid. as it was only 30 minutes after the situation obviously they did it out of complete revenge against me.

as you can see in the screenshot i am extremely angry and i know i used bad language but you have to understand how mad i could be.
SlimShady was also rude in teamspeak in the past convo and told me to shutup multiple times and basically told me he was right and i was wrong.

i didn't want to put up this report but i see no other resolution as they completely metagamed my house and nearly got my stuff.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://i.gyazo.com/3684b2674f900def0a199ec6c0f797b8.png
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

for some reason the fourm messed up and put lines through all text. im sure you can still read it

Last edited by a moderator:
I broke into it after finding it, as i said it was all in RP...

As i sold it to you in RP.

I want to get staff's opinion on this first.

ALSO: We refound it after scouting the area there...

It isnt revenge as me and zephy were bored and looked for houses...

(I couldn't know where the house is as it doesnt show on my map anymore.

I broke into it after finding it, as i said it was all in RP...

As i sold it to you in RP not automatically through a website.

I want to get staff's opinion on this first.
You had died since, if you look at the screenshot you clearly can see you said you knew it in RP, but you couldnt know that at all. as you had died after. clearly you're just being childish and revenge raiding my house.

You had died since, if you look at the screenshot you clearly can see you said you knew it in RP, but you couldnt know that at all. as you had died after. clearly you're just being childish and revenge raiding my house.
Not revenge, as the situation was about zephy, not me.

I didnt even fire a shot in the situation prior that you are talking about...

I sold it within RP, Yes!

now after we died couple of times we have forgotten about the area and we randomly looked for houses... 

Ill upload proof of looking for houses for some long time to staff reviewing this.

Do you have proof we took the stuff? if you do then please upload a video.

Do you have proof that we didn't randomly find the house? if you do, please upload.

Zephyr was the one who killed me. As the logs will show. You were in the same TS channal.. as you know.... And all my stuff was gone 5 minutes later, as you know. Stop trying to get out out of it pls

Zephyr was the one who killed me. As the logs will show. You were in the same TS channal.. as you know.... And all my stuff was gone 5 minutes later, as you know. Stop trying to get out out of it pls
Well "as you know" you have no proof what soever it was meta gaming and for all i know you dont even have proof it was me who broke into it... (it was zephy)

@ZephyOG any feedback buddy?

Well "as you know" you have no proof what soever it was meta gaming and for all i know you dont even have proof it was me who broke into it... (it was zephy)

@ZephyOG any feedback buddy?
its to convenient of a situation for you to find my house right after we got into a situation..

@Konii i dont think you understood properly, the situation was with zehpy i just came to say what i saw...

He was the one of shot, i didnt even have a weapon...

@Konii i dont think you understood properly, the situation was with zehpy i just came to say what i saw...

He was the one of shot, i didnt even have a weapon...
mate, you gave him the information by metagaming, how do you not understand what you did wrong?

mate, you gave him the information by metagaming, how do you not understand what you did wrong?
No, i was talking about the situation prior to that with gregory... 

You talked to me when zephy was the only shooter...

Also non of your evidence qualify as proof.

As we randomly found the house when we were scouting for small sheds.

(Lets let staff handle this as our arguement leads to no result.)

also @ZephyOG buddy please respond mate.

No, i was talking about the situation prior to that with gregory... 

You talked to me when zephy was the only shooter...

Also non of your evidence qualify as proof.

As we randomly found the house when we were scouting for small sheds.

(Lets let staff handle this as our arguement leads to no result.)

also @ZephyOG buddy please respond mate.
i have no evidence as i was chilling and AFK. i dont record when AFK. on the other hang apparently you did shoot in the situation (you told us in ts.)

no one scouts in those areas, you told me in ts *you sold it in roleplay* implying you clearly saw me in game and thought *Oh! look i know where is house is because i metagame.*

i have another point, why would you be up north scouting for houses at 4 am when 10 people were online? 

also i wont do anything if i receive my weapons back. full comp = no action taken.

i have no evidence as i was chilling and AFK. i dont record when AFK. on the other hang apparently you did shoot in the situation (you told us in ts.)

no one scouts in those areas, you told me in ts *you sold it in roleplay* implying you clearly saw me in game and thought *Oh! look i know where is house is because i metagame.*

i have another point, why would you be up north scouting for houses at 4 am when 10 people were online? 
45 people were online and we were flying while talking to each other...

i said i sold it in RP which was a long time ago... 

i broke into it after randomly finding it.

Again: non of this is evidence so lets wait for staff to review this.

so you flew down to my exact location after being a prior situation which ended badly on both sides, you don't get how much of a revenge raid that is. can you just stop? for once?

so you flew down to my exact location after being a prior situation which ended badly on both sides, you don't get how much of a revenge raid that is. can you just stop? for once?
As i said i prefer letting staff handle this as were having a conversation which doesnt benefit the case, we flew for about 30minutes looking for houses and this was an hour after the situation...

from now i will refrain from posting more comments so this can be handled by staff.

Just like sitting in a rowing boat only paddling to on the left side.. Where do you go? Nowhere, in a circle. Just like the dispute I am reading!

If you have anything of actual addition to this appeal please message/speak to a staff member on teamspeak and they will comment on your behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back