What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Sloran and Miguel - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuneRune

Your In-game name

[AMW]Rune

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Sloran and Miguel

Date of the incident

07/19/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Just finished a coke run, was selling it and then my huron expolodes, later on these two men started robbing. video really speaks for itselft.

I really wan't to apologies for my shit rp.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mauWBMRbRM8&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I am sorry for the helicopter, for some reason when I was going by the curve the helicopter exploded. I believe it was due to my SUV but the thing is that in my screen the car didn’t even touch the helicopter.
However, I don’t know why you consider that as rdm. He was telling you to put your hands up pointing a riffle at you, if he saw you pull the riffle he could shoot you, but instead he decided to knock you out to give you a change to roleplay.
After that I came in and we kept saying to put your hand in the air while 2 riffles were pointing at you, ignoring the orders that we gave you started running away, then you stopped, we told you again to put your hands up and you just pulled the riffle again which got you shot.

I am sorry for the helicopter, for some reason when I was going by the curve the helicopter exploded. I believe it was due to my SUV but the thing is that in my screen the car didn’t even touch the helicopter.
However, I don’t know why you consider that as rdm. He was telling you to put your hands up pointing a riffle at you, if he saw you pull the riffle he could shoot you, but instead he decided to knock you out to give you a change to roleplay.
After that I came in and we kept saying to put your hand in the air while 2 riffles were pointing at you, ignoring the orders that we gave you started running away, then you stopped, we told you again to put your hands up and you just pulled the riffle again which got you shot.
Miguel do you think Hands up' is high quality roleplay?

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

RuneRune said:
Miguel do you think Hands up' is high quality roleplay?

(7.1.3) Killing and executing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.

In my eyes high quality roleplay needs to done by at least 2, the person that is initiating and the person that is being initiated. We couldn´t make a better roleplay because you were ignoring what we were asking (to put your hands up), if you didn’t want to put the hands up, you could create a story, or advising us to leave because you have friends, etc. Instead you obligated me to kill you as you pull the weapon while I was pointing at you.  Furthermore telling us in //chat to come teamspeak while I am trying to roleplay it´s not dignified as a high quality roleplay.

In my eyes high quality roleplay needs to done by at least 2, the person that is initiating and the person that is being initiated. We couldn´t make a better roleplay because you were ignoring what we were asking (to put your hands up), if you didn’t want to put the hands up, you could create a story, or advising us to leave because you have friends, etc. Instead you obligated me to kill you as you pull the weapon while I was pointing at you.  Furthermore telling us in //chat to come teamspeak while I am trying to roleplay it´s not dignified as a high quality roleplay.
We cleraly disagree eatch other what high quality roleplay is! Therfor lets just wait for staff team opinion!

I have now revived  this.

So @RuneRune i am gonna tell you this. You are being initiated pretty clearly and as you get knocked out you answer: What will happens if i don't? That is poor roleplay. it is oblivious that he is trying to rob you pointing a gun to your face telling you to put your hands up.

@Miguel To you and your friend. You should have given @RuneRune a chance to reply and comply before knocking him out. 

On that note take this as a warning for both of you. 

Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back