What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Smithy - RDM<br>Other (Already Banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qrow

Bug Reporter
Unlinked
Your In-game name

OG Qrow

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Smithy

Date of the incident

16/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So I logged onto the server today and I was sure that I was playing on RPUK and not a wasteland server with no rules.
My gang had recently done the HM, but also our storage of a gang base with 7 million of gold was being raided by police. A few of us made the decision to go to the gang base while the rest continued with the HM transport phase.
I was killed with an incident of friendly fire at our gang base. I regear and return to the airport. I see a number of our guys have gone down on the way to UNMC gold buyer. I fly my helicopter towards them.

When I arrive, I see a police car and hear some gunshots. People had mentioned Armed response before so I assume the gunfight is ongoing with police. As it turns out, OG had been initated on and was in a gunfight with rebels.
I bank around the town and spy some rebels with no GPS as I go across. I come to a halt and hover for a few seconds.
Unfortunately my teamspeak has not recorded but it is at this point I am informed that those guys look like they're about to shoot me, from the stances taken up on the ground i'm inclined to agree so I started to fly off. At this point I was shot lethally out of my helicopter. It is clear that Smithy isn't the only one that shoots me, but unfortunately for him, he scored the killshot.

I feel like this is common sense gone wrong. I've just arrived at the situation. I'm unsure what's going on and I get shot.
I went to resolve this with 183 and the response I got was "You were there for like 5 minutes" and "we deemed you involved, if you weren't in OG Then it would've been RDM but because you are, then its fine." This can't possibly be acceptable I had been in the area for a matter of seconds.
We may as well just remove tracers from the server if we can spray at any helicopter that hovers nearby a gunfight, what's the point?

If for some reason that I simply can not fathom its decided that this isn't RDM then it at the very least breaks 7.1.7.

My video is cut in places where I visit the map and my houses are visible. Rekkemmo has seen the unedited clip and I would be happy to send it to any staff members privately and I have up to 4 minutes and 47 seconds of footage.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8FTnOc8d2Q
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hi, i would like to say firstly you did not try and resolve this.You joined the channel and we begun speaking about it and you said you just rocked up so i butted in by saying, No you were here for like 5 mins. It was almost like you went into a little huff and left the channel. Moreover, i dont think the conditions were great with unbalanced numbers with OG and 183 in the channel. Creating a little bit of tension and a lot of shit chatted. I am happy to try and resolve try and resolve this again, maybes with an admin.

Would like to quickly say you arrived at the scene at 1.17 and dieing at 2.06. If my calculations are correct you were their for around 49 seconds. you were very low and ,if my eyes dont deceive me,  you were scouting from out view In that time. We were in the middle of no where,paros, so i dont really understand why a helicopter would in fact be that far out and its not like oh i heard shots from airport I might have to see what is going on. On top of all of this you saw a few of us pull guns and get into a combat stance looking at you and you decided to stay put. Why would you even fly so low, if you heard from your boys its an active gunfight or whatever it literally makes no sense and its all most like you were scouting bring me back to my main point. I am so confused with this. If you found out that OG was in a gunfight why didn't you advance with your gang mates but instead fly so low.Finally i would like to add a gang mate did in fact say that he is involved and has already been shot at. I was enviable that you were going to get shot down and it was like you were trying to. 

If for some reason that I simply can not fathom its decided that this isn't RDM then it at the very least breaks 7.1.7.
Huh you really want to get me banned and you`re just throwing in rules as well. 

Even though being in gunfights with your gang,OG, and being shot down / watching reports of members of your gang openly shooting down heli`s with no previous contact with them. You are literally contradicting your self and desperately trying to get me banned for some odd reason. Is it because we are in rival gangs or what?

Unfortunately my teamspeak has not recorded but it is at this point I am informed that those guys look like they're about to shoot me, from the stances taken up on the ground i'm inclined to agree so I started to fly off. At this point I was shot lethally out of my helicopter.
Quick thing, of course your team speak was recording it just seems to happen to not record as you get so called 'RDM'. If you were going to fly away why did you incline instead of pushing your nose down to get some speed to actually look like you are leaving.

Sorry if theres bad grammer / spelling within the reply.

Hi, i would like to say firstly you did not try and resolve this.You joined the channel and we begun speaking about it and you said you just rocked up so i butted in by saying, No you were here for like 5 mins. It was almost like you went into a little huff and left the channel. Moreover, i dont think the conditions were great with unbalanced numbers with OG and 183 in the channel. Creating a little bit of tension and a lot of shit chatted. I am happy to try and resolve try and resolve this again, maybes with an admin.

Would like to quickly say you arrived at the scene at 1.17 and dieing at 2.06. If my calculations are correct you were their for around 49 seconds. you were very low and ,if my eyes dont deceive me,  you were scouting from out view In that time. We were in the middle of no where,paros, so i dont really understand why a helicopter would in fact be that far out and its not like oh i heard shots from airport I might have to see what is going on. On top of all of this you saw a few of us pull guns and get into a combat stance looking at you and you decided to stay put. Why would you even fly so low, if you heard from your boys its an active gunfight or whatever it literally makes no sense and its all most like you were scouting bring me back to my main point. I am so confused with this. If you found out that OG was in a gunfight why didn't you advance with your gang mates but instead fly so low.Finally i would like to add a gang mate did in fact say that he is involved and has already been shot at. I was enviable that you were going to get shot down and it was like you were trying to. 

Huh you really want to get me banned and you`re just throwing in rules as well. 

Even though being in gunfights with your gang,OG, and being shot down / watching reports of members of your gang openly shooting down heli`s with no previous contact with them. You are literally contradicting your self and desperately trying to get me banned for some odd reason. Is it because we are in rival gangs or what?

Quick thing, of course your team speak was recording it just seems to happen to not record as you get so called 'RDM'. If you were going to fly away why did you incline instead of pushing your nose down to get some speed to actually look like you are leaving.
Blue: 
Shadowplay doesn't record my teamspeak, it is an ongoing issue, originally and is just as bad for me as it would be beneficial. I can't toggle it on and off or atleast I have yet to come up with a method for doing so.  I don't appreciate the insinuation that you are making, nor do I see how it contributes. 
As you can see in the video when I deactivate the autohover and begin to move up and off the shots come in that kill me.

Yellow:
There's no desperation involved. I don't care that you're in a rival gang, its a video game that we play to enjoy ourselves. The game has rules, and if you're not playing by them the result is this. I take absolutely no pleasure in this process.
If you look at my post history, i've made 3 reports in total, this one. The one on John Dillinger for clear RDM and the one on NV for clear and intentional VDM. 

The situations you refer to are different. I had just arrived on scene, as you correctly point out i'd been there at most 49 seconds and mere seconds of that time had eyes on you. I'm not maintaining a direct hover over a players head for an extended period of time or, indicating their position nor am I moving to control airspace during an active gunfight, if I were scouting i'd be the worst scout in history. With Paros, or anywhere for that matter if i were going to scout i'd be 600+ metres up and I certainly wouldn't be in a hummingbird. 

Red: 
There were at one point about 10 members of 183 vs 1 of me in the channel and all were telling me that I am incorrect for a few minutes, for X Y Z reason that is unclear or an outright lie. You're correct, I sigh'ed and left. Not in a huff because of anything anyone said but at the futility of attempting to resolve. Which is why I was there. If you don't feel that was an ample effort by me I apologize but that's not really me at fault. 

I didn't have any view of your party until I'd rotated. I was unaware that rebels were involved because I had been killed in a different situation and had just rejoined the appropriate channel.
If you think hovering there for less than 5 seconds when people pull guns and point them at me is "Deciding to stay put" and then decide that that's justification to shoot directly at me when I pose no actual threat to your life without even giving tracers then I don't know what to say to be honest. 

Unfortunately your gang mate that informed you i'd been shot at was clearly wrong, and if you are in doubt of a decision in a gunfight then you shouldn't act on it would be my advice. 

Personally I don't feel like I had been in the area for long enough for you to come to the conclusion that I am involved, and even if you had I was not making any aggressive movements / attempts to highlight your position beyond what my gang surely would have already known.
I feel like I should've been given warning shots as per 7.1.7, I wasn't and as such I feel like i was RDM'd as a result.
Referring back to what you said about quoting rules to get you banned, my intention was actually to narrow down what the issue is for me with the situation. 

The suggestion that I was given in your channels being that if I didn't have OG in front of my name this would be clear cut RDM from anyones perspective is to be frank, completely ridiculous. 

I don't think any further back and forth will contribute anything to this report so I will reply to any questions i'm given by staff. 

@Smithyyy care to explain why you decided to shoot a helicopter/pilot without taking into consideration rule 7.1.7 (below)?

[SIZE=medium](7.1.7) Warning shots must be issued with 3 tracer rounds past the front and rear of the aircraft. Enough time should be given to comply before taking action[/SIZE]

@Smithyyy - Please respond soon, or we will make a decision without your response.

Indeed he is. Thank you.

Rejected - Player Already Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back