What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Soap - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr0xity

Your In-game name

PC Pr0xity [WA905]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Soap

Date of the incident

31/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We saw someone robbing kavala fuel, so we where heading that way as we saw an orca trying to land on top of it. We decided to hower it for some time. Then we saw a rebel with a gun, we landed to go talk to him.
He ran into the house, I entered the house and the room he was in. He had his gun pointed at some officers so I decided to initiate.
He then stands still like his talking to someone on the radio and then desided to spin around han shot me without saying a word.
He then gets rubbered by mystix and put in restrains.

This is a video from Ridge he got shot w/o any initiation or anything, you can hear the guy he talkes to saying "I just got told I can shot you"
https://youtu.be/14mxIX6pbfY

This is a longer vid from my pov:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/224309581?t=02h46m30s - 2:53:16

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://clips.twitch.tv/ProudPlumpBatteryANELE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your In-game name

PC Pr0xity [WA905]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Soap

Date of the incident

31/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

This is a video from Ridge he got shot w/o any initiation or anything, you can hear the guy he talkes to saying "I just got told I can shot you"
https://youtu.be/14mxIX6pbfY

Firstly, what relevancy does this have to do with the report on me?

Secondly you ran into my building were i was watching a situation and you pointed a gun at my head, you then told me to put my hand up or ill be rubbered, mistake me if i'm wrong but isn't this just a form or "Hands up or die"???, i see no opportunity for me to role play when presented with such a  aggressive and instant initiation, i was merely a spectator watching through my scope as i had no binoculars, the fact that you decided to go straight to threatening me with my back turned and then are surprised that i turn't around and shot you bewilders me, there were two of you and you could of easily asked me what i was doing with my gun out and the role play could of continued, but you didn't, you chose to threaten me instantly and in response you was killed, you also need to understand that my gear i'm wearing is 300k minimum, i'm not going to give that up to easily, especially when i've worked hard to make enough money to buy said gear, it takes real world hours make a decent amount of money so when 300k worth of my gear is at risk i'm going to take the chance to fight back and get away, from what i could see it was a 1v1 situation and you left me with what felt like no option but to try and get away and the only way of doing that was to shoot, because if i turn't around i can almost guarantee that i would have been shot, if i went to put my gun on my back i would have been shot, and like all cops if i tried to talk to you i would just get "PUT YOUR HANDS UP OR YOU WILL BE RUBBERED" screamed at me, so this is why i took the actions that i did.

Lastly i would like to say, why didn't you message me with any problems you have?, i'm a nice enough guy and would happily spoke to you, choosing to report someone is a last resort and is something that should be done in my opinion when every other options fails, this seems like you got mad about dying and chose to report me instead of speaking to me of any issues? (edit after watching the stream i see you typed to me to come liason but by that point i was trying to run away and get out of there, you could of easily message me with any problems as i stated above)

After looking at this report i have came to the conclusion that i will be issuing a ban today on Soap for rule 7.1.3.

No high quality role play was given or even attempted to be given by yourself before you opened fire on the officers. Please have a read through this.

Just because someone threatens you with rubbers and/or lethal force doesn't mean it gives you the right to say absolutely nothing and instantly turn and fire. This is a really low quality standard of roleplay and isn't acceptable here. You shot him based on assumptions too by saying you would have been shot regardless of what you did so you decided to just kill him, this is a very bad way of looking at thing's and has now gotten you in trouble unfortunately. If you would have tried to RP and the officer just kept repeating "put your hands up or you will be tazed/rubbered"  and then rubbered you regardless of your efforts to try and RP then it would be poor RP from his side in my opinion as no high quality RP was given by him before he opened fire. However, you decide to not try and RP and instead just shoot. I hope you can take this as a learning curve and improve upon this in the future.

Current Name: XGen 

Steam ID: 76561198197649007

GUID: 94fa727e40244457177231a138be27c5 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back