What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - (SOS) PFC.Offset - Other (Report Rejected - Player Already Banned 06/09/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stud

Your In-game name

sous

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

(SOS) PFC.Offset

Date of the incident

09/05/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

The reason why I asked him to leave is because I understand that offset is a rule breaker which we do not like in our lobbies. I asked him to leave a few times and then he calls me bitch because I simply asked him to leave our channels which he has no reason to join unless he is trying to resolve something.

(1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FNRrRII5x8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Can i also add this idiot has been in TCK lobby 3 times now since i was banned through him. He comes and to try wind me up. Once he gets kicked i watch him go too other lobbies to probably do the same thing. This guy has a screw loose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sous, We had spoken before once or twice and in previous conversations he was very abusive and arrogant to me, this was a response to what he had been like to me before, i know its not acceptable but being rude and aggressive isn't either, plus you have done this before and i haven't complained? Also i'd appreciate it if when someone comes in and ask how people are, you don't come off as ignorant and aggressive. Your saying about you don't appreciate rule breakers? You could of said in a polite, reasonable manor which hadn't happened the past couple of times which i think is needed to be pointed out.

Pee Money,to start of it was twice, funny to be honest every time we are in the same channel you have a way of speaking to me which i don't think anyone would say is polite; you swear, are abusive and very much unnecessary. Also every time we speak you come in and say 'Why the fuck you here? get the fuck out' which instantly comes off as rude and aggressive, and for your information i did not get you banned? you got yourself banned because multiple times you have been abusive in game which doesn't really look good when your being hypocritical and calling me out for it? I came in and asked how everyone day was and how they are? and all i got back from you was abuse so i don't see whats your issue?

Player is already banned. 

Therefore

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back