What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - (SOS) RCT. Paul - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepherd Kingston

A kite dancing in a hurricane.
Investor
Your In-game name

PC Shepard

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

(SOS) RCT. Paul

Date of the incident

16/12/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my fellow officers had seen 2 vans circling around drug dealer so we decided to setup and wait there, we started waiting there at 2pm and then initiated on them at 2:13, and we had seen them roaming around within those 13 minuites. When the van driver finally got out he was initiated on and ended up in restraints, when in restraints he was then incredibly salty moaning saying we were here longer then 5 minuites and then the rest he said was either " Fuck off " or "Suck my dick" ect he was then processed and transferred to Kavala PD holding cell to spend his sentance after refusing to pay the ticket, on his release is now the reason i am making this report when leaving PD Paul decided it was okay for him to call us all " Bati's " which for those who may not know (which appears to be paul himself with his bad excuse of the word " bati " being a inside joke) is another word for " Faggot " being a homophobic comment. I then decided to ask him why he thought it was acceptable which the whole conversation is shown in the video, it only got worse in liaison so here i am, i rarley report people but when he is going to sit there and make discriminating homophobic comment becuase hes salty he has lost something in a game ? Nope, out of order.

EDIT: Went to speak to Faheem with him about it and was called a baby by him for a making a report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xa8gAn4JZc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Locked. Back and forth unconstructive and un productive comments are not helpful and not needed. 

Awaiting staff team level 3 + review. 

If either of you need something adding please message a member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back