What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - (SOS) RCT. Tigerforce - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpy - Nick Sharp

Your In-game name

PC Atles

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

(SOS) RCT. Tigerforce

Date of the incident

30/09/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was chasing SOS helicopter, Tigerforce came in from the right hand side and Dsync rammed into our NPAS helicopter. The maneuver from his end wasn't needed and looks intentional to stop us from chasing. I then requested their POV, (SOS) RCT. Ralph provided a video and in it you can hear him clearly say "I have an idea for this heli" 15 seconds later he rams into us.>>>  

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay then am just gonna say in the video provided by yourself you see me doing a stuiped manover ( which i admitted in the liasion ) however i ask you this if i wanted to VDM you why would i try and get in front of you when i could have easily done it before ( which you stated ) when you were originally taking off before all this. When i said i had an idea for this heli i meant to auto hover ontoP of you ( if you choose to believe it ). Now my second point is if i VDM you how come when i was infront of you I did not blow up yet only the pilot was killed and you died when it crashed landed That is Dysinc and some agree to this.But when i tried to explain this to you in the liasion (which might i add you stated you were gonna report me and were very hostile towards myself) you refused to listen. Also just a quick note Otto stated in the liasion i hit from bellow the heli yet in the video you clearly can see me in front of you how can i kill you in 2 places at once. Now My final Point is in the video you can see that there is a lot of room between the 2 helicopter therefore there is no reason why you should have blown up, I believe this Was Dysinc and like i have already stated i am personally sorry for this situation

From Kieran Tigerforce

Also just a quick note after looking at the video you can see me backing off after i attempt to auto hover on top of you and when you state i said i have an idea for the helicopter you can also hear me worrying about hitting you be stating Ohh helicopter furthermore after hitting you can here me confused by say hea 

and at no point am i celebrating ( something most VDMers do )

Okay i just want to point something out very quickly if i meant to VDM you ( which is what you have stated i did ) why would i question myself by saying "i think i hit the NPAS Heli" it makes not sense for me to do this along with this i was unaware Ralph recorded the situation something you may ask him.

From

Kieran Tigerforce

Just to let you know Ralph recorded after the situation while we were in liasion

And also The only reason you knew it was me is because i came to that liasion and admitted it now if i VDMed you why would i admit it Like again this makes no Sense

The fact you flew so close to us in the first place shows that you had no concern to us/yourself. Not caring if you hit us or not. You even stated in the liaison room that you were trying to block us from following.

The actions you took were unnecessary and reckless, ending with you desnycing us (which you shouldn't of done).

The fact you flew so close to us in the first place shows that you had no concern to us/yourself. Not caring if you hit us or not. You even stated in the liaison room that you were trying to block us from following.

The actions you took were unnecessary and reckless, ending with you desnycing us (which you shouldn't of done).
Okay so why did i go ahead and say in ralph recording ohh heli and not only that why did i question this

question have you even read and watched both videos full 

am also just gonna say some stuff.

1) This is  a lie because as soon as you joined you were hostile and had already said as soon as i said it was me am getting report. So no you did not resolve the situation it was just me telling you information and you still being said i was gonna reported forcing one of my mates to try and reason with you.

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes
2) This is also a lie because you said you were sick of SOS and so you are going to report us. Am sorry is this not revenge report

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes
From 

Kieran Tigerforce

Okay so why did i go ahead and say in ralph recording ohh heli and not only that why did i question this

question have you even read and watched both videos full 

am also just gonna say some stuff.

1) This is  a lie because as soon as you joined you were hostile and had already said as soon as i said it was me am getting report. So no you did not resolve the situation it was just me telling you information and you still being said i was gonna reported forcing one of my mates to try and reason with you.

2) This is also a lie because you said you were sick of SOS and so you are going to report us. Am sorry is this not revenge report

From 

Kieran Tigerforce
Now you are just quoting me out of context, I said I am fed up with how the gang operates, it always leads to VDM's and RDM's like in previous encounters, it's why your leadership had to install a feedback forum for the police to fill out if you dragging SOS's name through the dirt.

"2) This is also a lie because you said you were sick of SOS and so you are going to report us. Am sorry is this not revenge report"   I said I would give you a chance to defend yourself in the room, Faheem even took us aside to resolve it in ts, We did we gave you the chance to prove your innocence, when we received the video from Faheem myself and Otto deemed it to be not good enough and we decided to leave it to the Admins to decide.

We tried to resolve it.

I'm going to end replying to this thread, it will just become a "he said she said" debacle like always.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good, good.

Resolved
Situation Resolved outwith the report

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back