What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SpaceCat - RDM (action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakraza

Banned
Your In-game name

[TCK] Nakraza

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SpaceCat

Date of the incident

31/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I just joined the server spawned on Airport and just got some red bulls and lock picks. After that i flew my way towards the uranium refinery as i set my landing i see 2 guys next to an Orca. My plan was to help them out for a bit of money they sadly declined my offer but i still needed that money so there fore i decided to just lock pick there Orca. As i start lock picking these guys pull out there pistols and tell me to stop. They never said what would happen if do not stop. So i pull at my gun for self protection and then i continue the lock picking. After a couple seconds SpaceCat stands behind me and before i know he shoots a couple rounds in to my back. As i request them multiple times to come to TS which they do not have downloaded they say there is no need to come to TS because they did not break a rule. I tried to resolve it with them but i think they haven't properly read the rules.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5a720040467d60fa18/rdm-31-01-2018?from=user
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Clear instance of RDM and Poor Roleplay, Action taken for the following rules:

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

&

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

76a0874ec923304724af4c41a88eef26.png

Action Taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back