What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SPC Temp - Other (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisedFalm

Your In-game name

[AWT] Parker

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SPC Temp

Date of the incident

01/10/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Now I'm not sure how this works but basically I was hanging out in the green zone messing about with a couple of friends before a reset and it was about 20 min away from when a ton of us were getting off when these cops pass by in the green zone and I did have a rifle on my back so they got out and I've been told in green zones cops can't engage unless I've engaged then ran into the green zone. So what I originally did was what my friend told me was to just run the other direction just to avoid the whole conflict but then they taze me and when taking the weapon I was asking a few questions and when it came time to taking the weapon they used the admin command I think it is and just deleted it completely, they didn't rp it taking off my shoulder at all it just vanished, It was a MK18, it would not fit into any bag at all so then there was that then 3 times they left me handcuffed sitting against a wall and had left, 3 times. They barely remembered to release me. So I'm not sure if what they did do was breaking the rules I just wanted to report it cause I talked to a few extended time players and they said yeah probably best to report it, see if you can maybe get some compensation for the weapon or maybe even just a reason for why this happened/was allowed. (The name of the youtube video is a bit of a joke but you get what I mean haha)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51yZYK7SJCQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You've got the wrong person you're reporting bud. I was there doing the AR patrol, and I did have a brief conversation with you, but the person who arrested you wasn't me. I did in fact taze and restrain you, only due to the fact you ran when we asked you to stop. After this, I extended my whole role play explaining why would you have a rifle to shoot a bear from 2km away. Me and your RP went on for a good 10 minutes. But the person who arrested you in the first place, and left you by the way was not me mate. I'll try and remember the names of the people who went on the patrol with me, but surely you should of tried to resolve in teamspeak, this was atleast 3 days ago and I could of told you that wasn't me in the video, that I was just standing around having a lovely chat. 

You said in the report you tried to resolve it with us, but I haven't had a message from anyone since the incident. If you also look, at 4:12, you will see Kral removed your weapons, so I'm trying to remember if it was Kral who arrested you. Either way, you'd have to bring up with him as well.  As I have no clue why you brought my name in here. I would also like to add, just because you got caught and your weapon got taken off of you doesn't mean making a report against someone it will mean you will get it back. Even if Kral did seize it, he was still in the right since you fled from us when we asked you to stop. @DI Kral

I've been told in green zones cops can't engage unless I've engaged then ran into the green zone.
Wrong. if you look in the rules it says they are not safe havens so if you are in it you can still be arrested by cops or bounty hunters. They just cant use lethal weapons. Also if you were to flee to a green zone for protection that would be breaking rule 6.5.

taking the weapon they used the admin command I think it is and just deleted it completely
This is not an admin command. Police can use that function aslong as they are not in active combat.

So I'm not sure if what they did do was breaking the rules I just wanted to report it cause I talked to a few extended time players and they said yeah probably best to report it, see if you can maybe get some compensation for the weapon or maybe even just a reason for why this happened/was allowed.
Did you not think to ask a staff member in the support rooms or maybe talk to the officers? You say,

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes
But i don't think thats the case because you still sound very unsure if its a rule break or not.

I wont make this just denied yet as i would like to know what you did to resolve it. @PoisedFalm

Busterguy, I tried to get a hold of staff yesterday but nobody was properly there for me to just send the link to, to tell me for about 4-5 hours, so I did this and also Temp we did try to resolve this the reason I put your name is because I seen you were the one who tazed me so I thought you were the one who as well arrested me, (Trying to resolve -->) me and someone else I don't know what his name in game was but we were talking near the polls after you took another guys rifle, I was trying to talk with him saying yknow where can I see if it's okay for you to engage on me in the green zone, why someone used the admin command to rather delete the rifle then rp take it off and what not and they just weren't really answering anything properly other then "Oh I can engage on you here" while I was asking where can I see, something written or just simple proof and well yeah. It was all just piss poor answers when trying to resolve and I had no clue how to get a hold of these guys again so, I waited for about like I said 4-5 hours, didn't hear from any staff (sitting in the staff room) so just brought it here. If it needs to be denied that's fine I'm not saying they NEED to get in trouble. Also never said green zones are a "safe haven" all I said was can they engage on me in the green zone where I'm not allowed to fight back at all, when I haven't caused trouble or ran back into the green zone after causing trouble.

Busterguy, I tried to get a hold of staff yesterday but nobody was properly there for me to just send the link to, to tell me for about 4-5 hours, so I did this and also Temp we did try to resolve this the reason I put your name is because I seen you were the one who tazed me so I thought you were the one who as well arrested me, (Trying to resolve -->) me and someone else I don't know what his name in game was but we were talking near the polls after you took another guys rifle, I was trying to talk with him saying yknow where can I see if it's okay for you to engage on me in the green zone, why someone used the admin command to rather delete the rifle then rp take it off and what not and they just weren't really answering anything properly other then "Oh I can engage on you here" while I was asking where can I see, something written or just simple proof and well yeah. It was all just piss poor answers when trying to resolve and I had no clue how to get a hold of these guys again so, I waited for about like I said 4-5 hours, didn't hear from any staff (sitting in the staff room) so just brought it here. If it needs to be denied that's fine I'm not saying they NEED to get in trouble. Also never said green zones are a "safe haven" all I said was can they engage on me in the green zone where I'm not allowed to fight back at all, when I haven't caused trouble or ran back into the green zone after causing trouble.
Resolving means coming to teamspeak to come have a discussion. We can't explain what we did and what the rules and procedures are in game, since that would be fail rp'ing. Not once did you contact myself or Kral asking to come to Teamspeak, you just skipped and went straight onto making a false report. Like buster guy said, removing a weapon isn't an admin command, we can decide whether to seize it or whether to role play it out, but since we asked you the first time to stop and you started fleeing for no reason, you gave us the impression you didn't even want to role play with us in the first place. 

We made the right decisions, leaving you behind restrained was a mistake on our part since we had something going on in comms and it was a mis communication. But we wasent even got 20 seconds, we came back and unrestrained you straight away.

Even if there was no staff member in teamspeak, you should still always try and resolve the issue with the players before resorting to a report a player form. 

Ok. So to answer your question, Yes you can be "engaged" on. But they will only use rubbers or tazers. You have every right to run still and you could even run out of the green zone to shoot them once they are outside. 
You say you are not causing trouble but you are in kavala square with a MK18, to me thats causing trouble. 

But in terms of the report its going to be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back