What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Star Boy - RDM(Report Accepted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malfang

Your In-game name

FA. Malfang7

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Star Boy

Date of the incident

10/10/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Well, i was on my way to revive a guy. When i arrive at the scene i see his friend shooting him while he was wounded. Now this guy asked for an drive to Kavala Square. on the way to Kavala he started saying stuff like i stole his mate`s stuff or something. i decided to take him to Kavala garage Church so that he could maybe visit his friend there. when we arrived he still blamed me for taking his friend`s clothes and items from the body bag. than he started counting down to tell me where the items was or he will shoot my leg. that he shot my other lag and i tried to escape that he shot my chest and i got wounded. After that he finished me whitout any RP that he RDMed someone.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d679Z4iXa8k&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Malfang7

I'm curious, what was the outcome of this? 
He was basically just telly me thing and refused to that i was right. i mean that he couldn`t ever threath me because i was online as a Medic. he didnt want to listen to me and just said that since he initated on me and counted, (witch is two rulebreaks) he gave me enough time to comply he said. Now i asked him of he understood that he had broken some rules but he just didnt wanna listen. So in the end i passed him those rules, and than he said that i was lying about him breaking rules and that i wrote them. [SIZE=medium](2.12) NHS Medics -The NHS are here to help and revive people and have less than 10 slots on the 130 slot server. It is a bannable offence to kill a medic, take their vehicle or take them hostage. In the Redzone medics may be killed however all other rules regarding medics apply.[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).[/SIZE]

Ok mate, thanks for the info. Thought this would be a day one player who's not read the rules but this isn't the case. No idea what he was thinking to be honest.  This is someone who's been around a while and most definitely would know the rules particularly the ones regarding NHS. I can only assume he knew what he was doing and didn't care. 

@Gushie Gurl care to explain your moment of madness?

Report accepted. Multiple rules broke here , including 2.2 and 2.12. Roleplay here is just dreadful and it needs to get sorted if you want to comeback.

(2.12) NHS Medics -The NHS are here to help and revive people and have less than 10 slots on the 130 slot server. It is a bannable offence to kill a medic, take their vehicle or take them hostage. In the Redzone medics may be killed however all other rules regarding medics apply.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

SteamID - 76561198120652642

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back