What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Steve Howarth - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott1994_

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: John Duffy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Steve Howarth

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/18/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1650

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (Running players over, causing explosions, ramming player vehicles) without a valid roleplay reason is considered RVDM.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I am on the phone to the person and i run up the hill without knowing it is him. I see a car which i think is my friends as they said they was going to meet me there before i arrived. next the car comes towards me and steers into me trying to kill me. I know its this person because as he hit me i can see a ranger uniform and i can hear him talking as he hits me... also after the incident i ask why he has just tried to kill me.... where he says his eyes was not working which i don't believe as last night we had another situation with this person where they combat logged saying they never saw us and used the same excuse but then later apologised so we let it slide. however not even 24 hours and he gone and broke another rule.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/KU052rMx7VE

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi @Scott1994_for RVDM reports we request 3-5 minute videos to provide more context. Please can you show more of what happened leading up to you being run over.

I don't have before because i literally flew in the city and then ran up the hill and i can only do two minutes.

However you can even hear him admit that he hit me and said it was because of his eyes however this is not true because you can see him swerve into me

Last edited by a moderator:
@Scott1994_Thanks for your response, without further footage it is impossible to tell the full context behind what is going on.

Ahright, that literally it really and unfortunately all i have i literally ran up the hill didnt even know the car was there and then it just hit me.

i understand though

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back