What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Steve Stacy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrendanLeeT

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Firefighter
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mason Edge

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Steve Stacy

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/19/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2346

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Prior to the situation, we were concluding firearm training at Zancudo and were en route to the prison to store our training weapons and retrieve our standard firearms. Upon arrival at the prison, a hostage situation was unfolding at the prison gate. We immediately contacted the police since we didn’t have the necessary equipment to handle the situation. After the police arrived we received a dispatch from Judge Dredd. The judge informed us that an individual was on the balcony of City Hall and was refusing to leave. Gruppe 6 was requested by the judge to remove the individual.

After asking about the urgency of the situation due to the on-going prison issues, the judge informed us they have moved off but still requested a sweep of City Hall and provided a description of the individual.

As we were on our way to HQ to get our equipment as Prison was off-limits, the judge hit his panic button and reported that a firearm had been discharged at him over the phone whilst en-route to the HQ. Due to what unfolded we went to City Hall in our armored Private Protection Vehicle.

Upon arrival we did a sweep of City Hall looking for the individual and couldn’t find them. It was announced over the radio there was an SUV driving around and the driver had a cowboy hat. As we tried to get more information Steve shot into the air multiple times before making off.

Once it settled a little, we moved the judge into the armored vehicle to bring them to G6 HQ where it was deemed safer. After hanging around the HQ for about 5 minutes Steve appeared at the gate to our HQ and the judge was moved inside.

At this point all Gruppe 6 did was monitor and report any activity Steve did and not once did Gruppe 6 shut down the RP by opening fire. Without a single word spoken throughout the incident G6 was fired upon and 2 of us went down. After we went down I overheard someone saying “We want Judge Dredd” and that was the first time any words were spoken to myself and the second Gruppe 6 with me.

Steve brought up in Liaison his character had history with the judge and whilst that may be true they have no history with Gruppe 6. He claimed he shot us because we involved ourselves in the RP by providing the judge security. Whilst I see his point of view I still find it very poor G6 was given absolutely no RP and was just shot point blank with no words spoken at all.

Throughout the entire situation there was ample opportunity for Steve and others involved to engage with G6. At City Hall only two of us were inside the building and were massively outnumbered and at a disadvantage. They could have pounced on this and forced us to open the door to the judge or even taken us hostage and made it more engaging and potentially open up a story arc involving G6 in this dispute.

The fact that none of them interacted with us there and waited until we got to HQ before shooting was quite disappointing.

The rule states “Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM” the fact no words were spoken to G6, no demands were given, no warnings via megaphones or anything, I would argue we got attacked without them engaging in RP with G6.

During Liaison Steve stuck by what he said and we didn’t see eye to eye but if this was standard if you had on-going beef with people and you could shoot them without any words spoken the server would be a warzone.

Before Prison Transports are attacked the opposition will shout orders like “Pull the fuck over”, “Let him go”, “I don’t want to hurt you but if you don’t pull over I will shoot you”, etc. Imagine prison transports being attacked and G6 shot point blank with no words because “You involved yourself in RP with us by transporting our friend to prison”.

Or when police detain a member of a gang and that gang opens fire with no words spoken because "Police involved themselves in our gang RP". Gangs would usually run up to the officer and make demands and not just shoot them and grab their friend with no words spoken.

In Liason Steve mentioned he shot myself and the other officer because we both had guns when only myself had a gun outside and I was the second one to be shot and the first officer only was equipped with a taser.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/KZwRZP0wg20

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello, let me dissect this then, before I begin, I want to make it extremely clear that I back myself in this instance with 100% certainty that this was not RDM.

The judge informed us that an individual was on the balcony of City Hall and was refusing to leave. Gruppe 6 was requested by the judge to remove the individual.
I was not once told to leave so you've been misinformed there. 

Upon arrival we did a sweep of City Hall looking for the individual and couldn’t find them. It was announced over the radio there was an SUV driving around and the driver had a cowboy hat. As we tried to get more information Steve shot into the air multiple times before making off.
Yes, this was me, I don't understand what "more information" you needed to gather, I shot into the air to scare Dredd and the G6 officers, I don't see how that's an issue. 

Once it settled a little, we moved the judge into the armored vehicle to bring them to G6 HQ where it was deemed safer. After hanging around the HQ for about 5 minutes Steve appeared at the gate to our HQ and the judge was moved inside.
okay, lets not just skip over this bit, you knew exactly what my intent was here, to kill Dredd, you quite clearly know this by looking at your video, the roleplay has already begun at this point, not every single bit of roleplay has to be verbal. 

At this point all Gruppe 6 did was monitor and report any activity Steve did and not once did Gruppe 6 shut down the RP by opening fire. Without a single word spoken throughout the incident G6 was fired upon and 2 of us went down. After we went down I overheard someone saying “We want Judge Dredd” and that was the first time any words were spoken to myself and the second Gruppe 6 with me.
Okay, so after knowing my intentions were to find and kill Dredd as I've had many issues with him in RP, which has gone on for over a month now, you actively "hide" and "protect" him and expect there to be no RP repercussions?  What do you want me to do, start shouting and screaming, no, there was at least 4/5 of you G6 guards inside your base, which is fortified and you all had guns etc. You entered the RP situation between Dredd and I and got shot at in the process. 

Throughout the entire situation there was ample opportunity for Steve and others involved to engage with G6. At City Hall only two of us were inside the building and were massively outnumbered and at a disadvantage. They could have pounced on this and forced us to open the door to the judge or even taken us hostage and made it more engaging and potentially open up a story arc involving G6 in this dispute.
So you state there was only "two" inside yet you fail to realize that you were armed, and had more members of G6 waiting outside and police literally on speed dial, you were not outnumbered. 

The rule states “Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM” the fact no words were spoken to G6, no demands were given, no warnings via megaphones or anything, I would argue we got attacked without them engaging in RP with G6.
So, you're making it seem like I just walked up to the gate in a random unknown outfit, all blacked out, killed you both and just drove off. There was plenty of RP between Dredd and I, and by him calling for your aid, you involved yourself and entered the RP, I really struggle to see how you don't get this. 

During Liaison Steve stuck by what he said and we didn’t see eye to eye but if this was standard if you had on-going beef with people and you could shoot them without any words spoken the server would be a warzone.
You keep making these random events up and comparing it to the one that unfolded last night, this is not the same thing as what happened. I had roleplay, I didn't just walk up and shoot you in the head.  

In Liason Steve mentioned he shot myself and the other officer because we both had guns when only myself had a gun outside and I was the second one to be shot and the first officer only was equipped with a taser.
Look at your video, you both go to points in your base to defend and observe what's going on, from a distance it looked like you both had guns, so I shot you. 

My POV's: 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1pNqzAmPU8DSWo/d133795ZHCQS?invite=cr-MSxxanMsMTcyNTI1MTk3LA

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1pNvNfIRiS7qN8/d1337gSf7NXO?invite=cr-MSxsZG8sMTcyNTI1MTk3LA

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1pNu4WhC-3nn67/d1337NCs2sU8?invite=cr-MSxuVjcsMTcyNTI1MTk3LA

IN CONCLUSION:

- The way I see it is, I've gone after Dredd Cage, multiple times over the last month, I go to seek vengeance after seeing he's at city hall, I try to get him out of the room because I can't jump over from the balcony ( it's impossible ) and I can't open the door ( no option to pick the lock ) so I aim my gun at him to get him out of there but he out smarts me and locks himself between 2 doors, then I assume he gives my description to G6 and asks for assistance, you guys come and help him to which I go outside and wait in my SUV. You have my description at this point, you know I have a gun and you know my aim, I shoot into the sky to scare Dredd and G6, at this point the situation has completely begun and you have therefore involved yourself into being shot. You drive over to the compound, I assumed you'd do this so I go there without a gun, to check and I was right, We both see each other at the gate and you get Dredd inside and go to defensive positions to stand guard, I would assume with guns as you know I have one in my possession and I will use it. After waiting for a few minutes, nothing happens, Dredd is still inside a heavily fortified building with multiple guards surrounding him, I took my chance at shot and killed 2 of those guards, I then shout on a megaphone for Dredd Cage to which I get no response or anything, I see 2 more guards attempt to exit, we exchange shots but no one got killed. I assumed police would have been alerted so I left the scene at this point.

You actively protected Dredd after knowing I wanted to take his life and you knew that, you were talking on radio and preparing for my attack. This to me is not a "random" incident and it actually had lots of RP building up to it, you guys just so happened to jump into the RP last minute. 

The judge informed us that an individual was on the balcony of City Hall and was refusing to leave. Gruppe 6 was requested by the judge to remove the individual.
I was not once told to leave so you've been misinformed there. 
I was giving the general view of what G6 was told, you being asked to leave or not is irrelevant to the RDM report as this is merely me setting the scene.

Asked to leave or not this isn't a rulebreak therefore I'm not going to go too in depth with it.

Yes, this was me, I don't understand what "more information" you needed to gather, I shot into the air to scare Dredd and the G6 officers, I don't see how that's an issue. 
It's not just yourself on the server that wears a cowboy hat, more information gathering was pretty much what are you intentions, what colour hat you are wearing hence you hear on the radio "It's him white cowboy hat" as we had a G6 ask the judge, asking if you are by yourself or others, etc.

You shooting in the air to scare us isn't a problem whatsoever again just myself explaining the situation from my perspective in detail to set the scene.

okay, lets not just skip over this bit, you knew exactly what my intent was here, to kill Dredd, you quite clearly know this by looking at your video, the roleplay has already begun at this point, not every single bit of roleplay has to be verbal. 
What roleplay? Us moving him from City Hall after you pointed a gun at him? Again your character has a history with Dredd not with G6. The rule states "Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay" there was no roleplay with G6 whatsoever hence the report for RDM. When we have 6 gang members show up to prison I might know their intent but it doesn't give me authority to go out shooting all of them without engaging with them because "I know your intent is to break out your mate in prison at the moment".

Okay, so after knowing my intentions were to find and kill Dredd as I've had many issues with him in RP, which has gone on for over a month now, you actively "hide" and "protect" him and expect there to be no RP repercussions?  What do you want me to do, start shouting and screaming, no, there was at least 4/5 of you G6 guards inside your base, which is fortified and you all had guns etc. You entered the RP situation between Dredd and I and got shot at in the process. 
Refer to my point above, at no point did you engage with G6 nor do you have history with us. Just a slight correction, at the time of the incident we had 4 G6 on duty with only 2 of us Firearms trained. Did you assuming all G6 present having firearms perhaps caused your lapse of judgement to just shoot us all without any RP?

So you state there was only "two" inside yet you fail to realize that you were armed, and had more members of G6 waiting outside and police literally on speed dial, you were not outnumbered. 
We had 4 G6 on duty 2 inside and 2 outside and only 2 of us out of the 4 had firearms. We have panic buttons and that doesn't always mean police will show up, in fact it took us hitting it about 8 times before they showed up due to the hostage situation at prison. They never even responded to the initial panic from Dredd. Us having police on speed dial isn't an excuse to shoot us without any RP just because we can get the police here.

So, you're making it seem like I just walked up to the gate in a random unknown outfit, all blacked out, killed you both and just drove off. There was plenty of RP between Dredd and I, and by him calling for your aid, you involved yourself and entered the RP, I really struggle to see how you don't get this. 
Please tell me where the quality of RP was for G6? When did you engage with G6 at all throughout this entire situation? That is my issue here, you have RP with Dredd yes but no RP at all with G6 and the fact you rock up to our gate, shoot us with no words spoken and drive off is the issue I'm trying to highlight here.

You have to engage with people before just shooting them, provide them quality RP as the rule states.

In my entire time on RPUK I've only done a handful of reports and those are: 1 PEGI Report, and 2 combat logging reports and not once have I ever done a report for RDM as most interactions I have on the server are ace. This one last night left me dumbfounded.

Yes I did anticipate you doing something to the judge but that doesn't give me authority to shoot you without engaging with you and if that happened I'd assume I would be here on these forums too responding to a player report.

The argument could be had assassinations in real life don't have engagement prior, they just shoot and leave, but this is a roleplay server and a game. It is meant to be enjoyable for everyone involved.

Look at your video, you both go to points in your base to defend and observe what's going on, from a distance it looked like you both had guns, so I shot you. 
So you shot me because I had a gun in my hand? If that's how the server worked anyone in Pillbox can be stabbed or shot because they had a weapon therefore I can attack them without ever engaging with them first.

Additionally whenever police rock up to an incident they can just shoot or tase anyone there because they have a weapon in hand and no engagement needs to be had.

Don't you see how this logic doesn't make any sense?

I shoot into the sky to scare Dredd and G6, at this point the situation has completely begun and you have therefore involved yourself into being shot.
I'm a bit confused in Liaison I asked you when did you engage with G6 trying to understand where this prior RP happened before shooting us and in the vc at the time you said it started at HQ and not city hall as you only shot to scare us and didn't plan on doing anything after that until you came to HQ?

So did the situation begin when you shot into the sky, which you claimed didn't last night, or when we arrived at HQ?

Either one of those answers G6 not once had any words spoken to them.

EDIT:

Forgot to ask something else. Does coming to G6 HQ, shooting all G6 with no engagement at all in this incident and driving off because we have police on speed dial scream quality RP? There was ample opportunity to engage with G6 as we spent a bit of time at City Hall with only 2 of us inside the building and 2 probationary officers sat in a car without firearms.

It seems to be all you wanted to do was go to City Hall, kidnap or kill the judge, and drive off without any retaliation.

If the plan didn't go to plan it doesn't give you an excuse to break server rules

Last edited by a moderator:
What roleplay? Us moving him from City Hall after you pointed a gun at him? Again your character has a history with Dredd not with G6. The rule states "Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay" there was no roleplay with G6 whatsoever hence the report for RDM. When we have 6 gang members show up to prison I might know their intent but it doesn't give me authority to go out shooting all of them without engaging with them because "I know your intent is to break out your mate in prison at the moment".
As you have just stated, Dredd and I have a history, I was going after him and attempting to kill him, you knew that and tried protecting him so therefore you have entered our RP situation, it's not my fault you only got involved right at the end of it. 

efer to my point above, at no point did you engage with G6 nor do you have history with us. Just a slight correction, at the time of the incident we had 4 G6 on duty with only 2 of us Firearms trained. Did you assuming all G6 present having firearms perhaps caused your lapse of judgement to just shoot us all without any RP?
You are seeing this from a narrow perspective, not the situation as a whole. There was no lapse of judgment, you were protecting someone I wanted to kill and someone I was actively going after with plenty of RP. 

We have panic buttons and that doesn't always mean police will show up, in fact it took us hitting it about 8 times before they showed up due to the hostage situation at prison. They never even responded to the initial panic from Dredd. Us having police on speed dial isn't an excuse to shoot us without any RP just because we can get the police here.
You didn't read my response I don't think, this part was at the city hall, I didn't shoot anyone at this point, and how was I suppose to know in RP about how many times you have to panic for the police to respond. 

Please tell me where the quality of RP was for G6? When did you engage with G6 at all throughout this entire situation? That is my issue here, you have RP with Dredd yes but no RP at all with G6 and the fact you rock up to our gate, shoot us with no words spoken and drive off is the issue I'm trying to highlight here.

You have to engage with people before just shooting them, provide them quality RP as the rule states.

In my entire time on RPUK I've only done a handful of reports and those are: 1 PEGI Report, and 2 combat logging reports and not once have I ever done a report for RDM as most interactions I have on the server are ace. This one last night left me dumbfounded.

Yes I did anticipate you doing something to the judge but that doesn't give me authority to shoot you without engaging with you and if that happened I'd assume I would be here on these forums too responding to a player report.
You have joined into a situation where I was attacking and shooting at Dredd, you actively protected him and took him back to your base and you got shot because of it, It makes plenty of sense in RP considering G6 are a protection company and you were being security for Dredd. 

You being shot was not "random" in the slightest and I think that's pretty clear. 

So you shot me because I had a gun in my hand? If that's how the server worked anyone in Pillbox can be stabbed or shot because they had a weapon therefore I can attack them without ever engaging with them first.
No, I shot you because you were protecting someone I was going after, you got involved In an on going situation between Dredd and I. 

It seems to be all you wanted to do was go to City Hall, kidnap or kill the judge, and drive off without any retaliation.
My plan was to kidnap Dredd ( the judge ) yet i couldn't get to him so you guys pulled up which drastically changed my approach. You were being his security and got shoot and killed, I don't see anything wrong with that. 

You're not really seeing my point of making the roleplay engaging for all.

You attacked G6 without any quality roleplay and we're going around in circles.

This will be my last reply unless staff ask a question.

you attacked G6 without any quality roleplay and we're going around in circles.
I had already begun the roleplay with Dredd, shots had already been fired, you joined an active shooting situation I truly don't see how you think this to be a random attack. I agree with it being best to let staff decide.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alrighty then...

@SteveStacyand @BrendanLeeT, so, there are two pivitol points in here for me and why have POV is important.

First thing I'm going to ask is @SteveStacywhy did you shoot the officers from the highway sliproad? Can you tell me, in detail, your chain of thought leading up to that situation? 

@BrendanLeeTcan you please explain, in detail why you and another, unarmed officer, decided to take up defensive positions outside when the Judge had already been moved inside?

Hello Hank thanks for the reply, to answer your question, I decided to shoot them from above from a purely strategic standpoint, I went up to the front gate which led to them taking the judge inside and assuming defensive positions. In my head, this was a clear indication that they were readying themselves for an attack, a shooting. My intentions were clear and seeing how they already knew I had a gun in my possession and had already fired at the judge moments before this I thought it only logical to try to get a better position for a clear shot. It would have been almost pointless for me to attempt to breach the main gate, seeing as I am only one person and they had numerous armed guards protecting the judge. My plan was to try take out all the Gruppe 6, aka Dredd's guards, and take him hostage to eventually kill him for all the past issues we have had, this ultimately didn't go to plan as police were called meaning I had to make a hasty escape.

why did you shoot the officers from the highway sliproad? Can you tell me, in detail, your chain of thought leading up to that situation? 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

Alrighty then...

@SteveStacyand @BrendanLeeT, so, there are two pivitol points in here for me and why have POV is important.

First thing I'm going to ask is @SteveStacywhy did you shoot the officers from the highway sliproad? Can you tell me, in detail, your chain of thought leading up to that situation? 

@BrendanLeeTcan you please explain, in detail why you and another, unarmed officer, decided to take up defensive positions outside when the Judge had already been moved inside?
Mainly because I knew Steve had issues with the judge and G6 was monitoring and reporting activity, I did anticipate something happening, which evidently something did.

Had all G6 went inside and took eyes off the group outside we'd have no intel what is happening, where they are, numbers, etc. we could give to the police if needed in addition to those g6 inside.

I can't stress this enough that I did anticipate something happening no doubt about it but the execution at which it played out with no engagement with G6 and words spoken is what caused me to put up this report.

Edit: I had no idea Steve wanted to execute the judge in this scenario hence the shootout took me completely off-guard.

Alright, 

Ultimately, this is a difficult one for us, after having quite the discussion with another Staff member we have came to the following conclusion.

@BrendanLeeT, it is the duty of Group6 to protect court assests and personelle, and you done your job to the best of your ability here by taking the Judge to the Group6 Headquarters.

@SteveStacy, You failed to provide 'high quality roleplay' to the Group6 offciers, which the rule here dictates, I don't understand where your theory of gaining a tactical advantage from shooting the Group6 Officers from the sliproad would be? Everyone knows for a fact that both Police and Group6 can not shoot people without being engaged with first, directly.

If your plan was to kidnap and exceute the judge, then this should have been well thought out and planned rather than 'Oh the Judge is at the courthouse, lets go' I know this RP story has been going on for you and Judge Cage for a while, but RP in this way needs planned well. There are several ways you could have approached this, rather than openeing fire on security officers. You gained a quick kill or two and then left the scene. This is not what we expect to see during RP.

Group6 Headquarters is very much like Police Stations in which it should be assumed that they are fully manned, 24 hours of the day, 7 days per week.

CharID: 86931
Rule(s) Broken: G1.2
Action: Ban - 1 Day

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back