What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Stian - RDM (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApexNetworks

Your In-game name

[A] Apex

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Stian

Date of the incident

03/24/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Hey, firstly thanks for reviewing this report.

So it all started when we was robbing a truck full of diamonds. Cops was also active at this situation, we talked to the driver we was robbing and asked him to put his hands above his head etc... A cop shot us randomly (I'm not saying anything as I was not there), at that point I was already logging in and I spawned at Athira in which I brought a Silver SUV at the shop as I was in a rush to get to the situation. I started driving around spotting officers, these people in the quilin was driving around the diamond factory for a long time but we decided not to shoot them even though they was aiming a fully decked out MX at us in the gunner seat. We then heard shots coming from the quilins position. We still did not set up to shoot them but instead I went out to find some positions in-which police could be.

I crashed into a fence and started healing in which the quilin turns up, I get in my car and try to drive to a better position in hoping they will only initiation on my wheels.

As you could tell my friends on TS were asking me to initiate on them as we had no gun fight with rebels. Randomly the guy in the qulin jumps out and sprays me out of my car.

I then kindly ask him to come to teamspeak to talk about the situation in which he does not reply. I look on teamspeak for his name but I can't seem to find it (I tried this twice).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/KnrytbSSH3A
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a bit iffy on this, can we have some video before the gunshots start so i can be sure on some factors

Im a bit iffy on this, can we have some video before the gunshots start so i can be sure on some factors
Well, I don't actually have any more footage of it. I jumped out my car WITHOUT a weapon. this was the second time I saw this guy in the quilin but he never knew I had a gun as I didn't jump out at any point apart from when I was hunting cops in Athira for a minute and he was not even in that situtation.

[SIZE=medium](7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. [/SIZE]

As I never talked to the guy in the quilin and he never saw me OUTSIDE my silver SUV there is no way he would have known I had a gun, and I still jumped out without a gun in which I was NO threat to his life.

He was not even envoled in the gun fight. It was with cops not rebels.

Sorry for late reply. Unfortunately there is too many empty spaces and claims that we cannot prove in this so we cannot be sure.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back