What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Stone, Bordga!!, CS-Pablo Fernando - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Flash Allen

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Barry Allen

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Stone, Bordga!!, CS-Pablo Fernando

Date of the incident

09/05/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were robbing hobos at Iron/Copper trader. We had told them to put their hands on their hands and they did do so at which point i robbed 309,000. However their friend then came out spraying his gun at me and my friend without warning or quality roleplay initiation. after this happened they started laughing. They ignored our requests for them to come into teamspeak to resolve the issue but they wouldnt come. I explained the situation to @TomTheDoge and he said it was indeed RDM

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/amkKQSRhjLo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Can you please upload a longer video (At least 3 mins)

Now Mr. @Barry Flash AllenI will not be banning him today because you and I hate the term "Initiated" on the gentleman and threatened a gunfight at that very moment you are engaged in the RP that I am going to kill you if you do not do as I say and it seems you posted this because you lost, however, I can see where you are coming from to some regard.

However, if I were to ban him I would ban you and I would be very hard pressed to not do so as you can see you are metagaming and breaking NLR whilst dead by giving information from the side channel to your friends/colleagues.

This taken into account I will be denying this report and you should take this as a very strong warning to yourself to always follow our rules, if you report someone and you are seen breaking rules. It would only be fair to ban you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back