What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Strix - Other DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCK Pee Money

Your In-game name

Pee Money

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Strix

Date of the incident

20/11/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So we ended up in a firefight with the gang Inglorious Bastards. Towards the end of the gunfight you can see Strix dragging a injured player. Knowing he's probably going to get shot any second, he decides to put his hands on his head which will cancel the drag animation and allow him to run at full speed whilst dragging the injured player.

I believe this falls under rule 2.4
(2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of its intended purpose, transferring / processing items through walls and windows,and locking doors that have been broken into before 10 minutes have passed, IE those that have been bolt-cut. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not be abused in the future.

I did contact Strix after the situation had ended to ask him why he did this exploit and didn't really get clear answer from him, however he did admit exploiting. His attitude didn't come across to me as someone that was sorry for what they did. Sadly the convo ended in him telling me to go ahead with the report and that he hoped we got more than 4 mill from his gang, referring to the ongoing situation between him owing @JaxTeller 4 million.

I never like to report people and i rarely report anyone unless its a clear rule break, i always give people the chance to admit they did wrong and I'll leave it at that. Strix has been in the community long enough now and is currently a leader of the nutty Inglorious Bastards gang and he knows it's wrong and should know better.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I openly admit to this , as i have done all along. This was an error in judgement on my part to which i admitted and apologised straight away. During the limited resolution that occurred , via ts text chat, It became apparent that despite arranging to meet a member of the reporting persons gang to pay back some previously borrowed money . That they were intent on having a gunfight. at the time i assumed , wrongly, that they had engaged upon us mistakingly despite having arranged this meeting. 

During the incident the other members of my group followed my instructions and trusted my judgement , as a result they all died . for that reason i felt it fair that i compensate them for their losses. In doing so reducing my available funds making me unable to attempt to repay the owed money at this time . When i contacted the member i owed to explain this predicament , and i said 'you will get the money but itll now take a bit longer , at the end of the day i could have pretended not to know what your talking about , but i didnt and i intended to pay you , i had just forgotten' , he proceeded to say he 'could report me for scamming' and metagaming . Whether he misunderstood the proceeding comment , im not sure but it would seem there is some malice at play here despite my just trying to keep my word.

I did not exploit in order to make material gains or to change the course of events , i did so assuming the injured party was injured as a result of a mistake. Although i often preach that 2 wrongs dont make right , on this occasion i fell short of my own standards.

During the limited resolution members of the opposing gang assured me after i had admitted and apologised that i would not be reported , yet i wake up to find this . i did what was in my power to make this right but clearly 'pee money' still has some degree of malice toward me and  i find it alarming after the incident unfolded in such an unsavoury way that this report was filed.

- unless directed by a staff member or in reply to a staff member i wont be adding any further input-

Strix©

During the incident the other members of my group followed my instructions and trusted my judgement , as a result they all died . for that reason i felt it fair that i compensate them for their losses. In doing so reducing my available funds making me unable to attempt to repay the owed money at this time . When i contacted the member i owed to explain this predicament , and i said 'you will get the money but itll now take a bit longer , at the end of the day i could have pretended not to know what your talking about , but i didnt and i intended to pay you , i had just forgotten' , he proceeded to say he 'could report me for scamming' and metagaming . Whether he misunderstood the proceeding comment , im not sure but it would seem there is some malice at play here despite my just trying to keep my word.
It seems to be im involved in this report. unfortunately strix you've been reported by Pee Money and not me. I serious do not care about your exploit. Its not my choise to report you.

I just wanna talk about the part you said:  he proceeded to say he 'could report me for scamming' and metagaming

Meta gaming: Give me an text message while you flying in an helicopter and ask me; are you robbing my guy, thats mean ( Do you think thats not meta gaming?)

Then i said i borrow you 8 MIL and you promised me it back in a week, but then you left TCK.  the first week you gave me 4 mil and promised me the rest off the money in the next week. Now we are 7 weeks further and still have no money.

At the end of the day this report is not about the 4MIL, but about your exploit. So I find it very annoying that this story is literally told in a report. because it was absolute not necessary. You know what strix: You can keep the 4MIL, dont want it back anymore. I allready told you

Its the principle, not the money. Honestly, I also do not like to comment here while we have no problems with each other. But with the text you wrote on this report, thats put me in a position that i had to reply on this one.

No hard feelings mate, but you know how i think about it.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back