What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Stroie - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Carraway

Papa Victor
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

Nick Carraway

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Stroie

Date of the incident

08/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I came to metal exports to sell my iron,then when i finished selling,ghilie guy appeared,gave me like 10 sec before he sprayed me down and then my friend sprayed him. When cops arrived as they were called by my friend,the guy that killed me probably plugged out his internet as he lost connection and disconnected. Also after i passed him note about what he done was RDM he became salty so i didnt bothered to resolve it with him. And here is link on him logging off https://plays.tv/video/5b4234e36177123da9/disconnect

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5b42344688b55f4750/rdm-at-metal-exports
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@Nick Carraway do you by any chance have a longer video with around 5 minutes leading up to your death? From your current video I'm pretty certain there was no previous roleplay, but I just want to be sure before I proceed. 

@Nick Carraway do you by any chance have a longer video with around 5 minutes leading up to your death? From your current video I'm pretty certain there was no previous roleplay, but I just want to be sure before I proceed. 
Sure,i will upload whole 11min clip that Plays made.

Wonderful! Once you get that up, we'll carry on. Please tag me when you post it.

Just what I thought. He does provide roleplay, yes. But that is at such a minimum. This is a clear cut RDM, as there was no quality roleplay at all. I will be actioning against this.

As for the combat log, I will not go further into this, as it just might have been an actual internet issue, and since he has not replied here, I wont be keeping this report too long, i.e. asking him about it.

Action Taken - Stroie - Banned for 2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back