What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Sully Wool - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Anderson

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kate Anderson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Sully Wool

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/17/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1532

What best describes this incident ?: Combat logging, harrassment

Please (in detail) describe the incident: While I was driving Sully Wool to the prison he decided to combat log instead of facing the prison sentence. While we were on the freeway he also called me "slow person", I would connive that, but since he was acting like a pure idiot with the result of combat logging I will list this here as well.
I couldnt resolve this problem with him in TS, since he wasnt on the server anymore. And in my opinion combat logging, I dont know what there is to discuss.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/esr58s

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

it was not combat log after we crashed into another vehicle on the way to the prison i flew out of the windshield again as you then drove off and left me on the freezing floor. i stood to the side of the road to wait for you to return and my head popped as i reconnect back into the city i realised that i was uncuffed so i immediatly ran straight to the prison in hopes you would be waiting there and i find that you are not, i am happy to hand myself in and do the 200 months but your rp was dreadful and didnt help anything, its xmas time and everyone was just trying to have a laugh, and i was not harassing you at all as i just copied what the local said to you because it was fact you were being slow by crashing your car 2 times and not putting my seatbelt on  which led to me being ejected out of my seat, maybe if you had followed police proticol and put my seatbelt on we would both not be in this sticky situation, i am sorry if i offended you in any comments i said but like i said its all just XMAS fun. i will happily resolve this situation whenever we are both avaliable.

I would also like to add in my eyes when we crashed i went straight into the vehicle i have only just noticed in your eyes it may look like i f8 quit but i was stood on the road next to the vehicle we had crashed into for atleast a minute or two before my head popped

@rieKe you gave less then 5 minutes to even try get back into the city and resolve the siuation

ok, then sorry for the report. THought you were combat logged, For me you were still in the car and at some point you said: You know what "...." and then for me you fell out of the car. So the ejecting out of the car happened for me delayed. 

For me the report is resolved. Sorry my mistake! If you want we can have a chat in TS. 

staff can delete it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@rieKe no problem i seen in eyes it looks very bad i will happily resolve this situation with you if i could maybe get your discord or ts

@rieKe very sorry again for any trouble i caused you and will talk when your free :)))

i will hand myself in when next in city @rieKe

Last edited by a moderator:
@rieKe no problem i seen in eyes it looks very bad i will happily resolve this situation with you if i could maybe get your discord or ts

@rieKe very sorry again for any trouble i caused you and will talk when your free :)))

i will hand myself in when next in city @rieKe
no need all good. In the end it was my mistake to not buckle you. I think you have been punished for now. I will update the PNC report ingame. 

Thank you for updating us @rieKe

Glad to see this has been resolved by both parties and as per your request I'll go ahead and deny the report. Hope you both have a wonderful weekend and Merry Christmas both! 🙂 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back