What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Survivorman - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnok triten

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

sceptical Monk

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Survivorman

Date of the incident

08/31/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I have connected to server and I have just pressed OK as I had to deal with some more stuff IRL, so when I come back I can respawn straight away. When I tabbed back in, I was dead on spawn island, or at least im pretty sure im dead on spawn Island as I dont recall spawning and when I have clicked respawn I had no option, obviously because I have never spawn or the game somehow glitched out.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOT6-LQgWnQ&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello,

After checking your video footage, theres no evidence that the socalled: Survivorman  killed you?

do you have video footage prior to this recording? like 4 minutes before?

In the first video I am scrolling up that Survivorman killed me you just have to wait and look carefully. 

No as I said I had to do stuff IRL and I was tabbed out, then I tabbed back in and I was dead and when I wanted to respawn vis: second video.

I also have a screenshot of that guy msging me that he doesnt have mic as well so if he would have ever tried to initiate I guess it wouldnt work, if you want I can send it to you. Also, I was here a bit before I died and when I am tabbed out I can hear people talking , just cant hear effects like cars and such. No one was talking, then I foundmyself dead.

I know this sounds a bit fishy this all but I was also very confused and after asking many times Survivorman to come to teamspeak he didnt even respond after several messages and I just wanted to have a try on forums because at the end, we dont want rulebreakers and that gear was pretty expensive and I worked hard for that money you know.

Hello,

After checking your video footage, theres no evidence that the socalled: Survivorman  killed you?

do you have video footage prior to this recording? like 4 minutes before?
I apologise. I thought I have put both videos in the report. I guess it didnt take them. Here is the video where I show that I got killed by him > 0.17 sec 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Where were you ingame during that time, location for you to get shot at?

Were u hidden in a building?

Were there any witnesses to this incident?

Theres a possibility that he was trying to RP with you and you failed to respond/ comply to what he was ordering to do maybe, and therefore the person will suffer from the consequences.

We also have a rule inplaced here:

2.10) Idling We have one of the busiest Roleplay communities in Europe therefore, if you need to go to the shops or go away from your PC for more than 5 minutes then please kindly disconnect from the server.

You wrote:

No as I said I had to do stuff IRL and I was tabbed out,

Why didn`t you log out then to avoid these types of situations? 

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasnt 5 minutes, I literally just had to run down the stairs in my house and then get back up. I wasnt hiding in a building, as I have only pressed "okay". I did not expect someone to kill me particularly this day at that time. It should not happen anyways as they shouldnt not be able to pull guns out at spawn island I am pretty sure but I guess that is just the way it is. And as I said, the man who has killed, has responded to me by, he doesnt  have a microphone so I hardly thing that he would try to RP with me as you have to do that through direct communication for which you require a microphone.  http://prnt.sc/ccp8kp

Edit : To be honest I am just trying to get comp here because I alone am very confused by the situation also, as you can see the guy is new here and he seemed pretty nice and he just had his mic broke. Im not here trying to even ban him, thats not my main goal, as I dont even know what happened. I just think that I have died in an unfair way and I require justice as a player that has been spending many hours and this server to get the best out of it. And I dont want to loose it that way. But I guess that the comp request just has to be done this way, so this has to be first accepted, and even if I would solve it then I wouldnt propably get comp because the RDM has to be first accepted. Just trying to be honest here, I know there is not much evidence, but you know, its worth a try, and its allways good to let admins have a look at something that I think something about and see if its actually right or not, or glitch or whatever you will tell me at the end of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear, I understand your frustration. But you have to understand my point of view:

How can I tell if you were not longer then 5 minutes from your computer? I can`t....

Rule that was violated by Survivorman:

(3.3) Microphones Required - Roleplay UK operates microphone only servers, If you do not have a microphone then unfortunately this is not the community for you. Quality roleplay can only be achieved with a microphone. As such, anyone caught on our servers using direct chat to type or RP will be warned/kicked and if they come back and proceed to not use a microphone, they will be issued with a ban (Punishment kick/ban).

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

For future reference I advise you logging off to be on the safeside if you are not sure how long your staying AFK.

Let this be a slap on the wrist, and refrain from being AFK when your ingame on our servers.

Report accepted

• 97fc299c91b09763773dd5dae8bc60c4 (BEGUID)
  • 76561198049238539 (steamID)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back