What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Sven Clockdriver - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

fisher

Banned
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

CSI fisher

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Sven Clockdriver

Date of the incident

02/06/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 3

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Just logged in for a patrol got a drone out put it in the air and was shot whilst i was flying the drone in the blue-zone with out any roleplay at all.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8_YZiNFK7M&feature=youtu.be

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Just as a heads up, I wasn't meta gaming I was simply about to release controls from the drone but decided not to. Just because I keep being messaged about it. What I saw was no more than what I would have if the person was stood in front of me with name tags on. 

you opened menu, then you switched view, and opened it again.... 

I can't tell your intentions from this, It's also a distance thing, you instantly could tell a guy 200m from the post office building and the guy by the post office guy are together....

The name above the head comment is just as silly.....

This will be looked at in due course to sort out the RDM incident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Action Taken

Name:Fippe Clockdriver

Steam ID:76561198116323140

GUID:69906a270e6cd696d7a00cf84fb6bb2a

Report is still open for Neo if he wishes to take action on the scroll wheel menu usage. Personally I would have more respect if you had been honest and not give a poor excuse. The first time you find out about LOV Harry I get the changing controls to the turret, but the second time and third time, not so much.

Warning given to @fisher

Any proof of metagaming in the future will lead to a ban.... the hobo saved you on this one..

I honestly don't want to have to justify myself and write out an essay for everyone on here to read and attempt to pick holes at so, i'll take it on the chin and accept the warning. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back