What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [T.G.H] Lewis - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Muyijtafung

Unlinked
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[RSF] Simon Quebec

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[T.G.H] Lewis

Date of the incident

04/09/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 3

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So it was getting quite late, close to the 00:00 restart, which is about 1am in my timezone. Me and my fellow gang members had just done some oil and were on our way off.
I decide to walk towards the air-repair station to log off away from people.
A masked guy shortly after appears and seems quite nice if you ask me. At this moment i am very tired, and can only really think about getting off. However another masked guy shows up, and starts to rob me very aggressively. I follow his orders, whilst trying to calmy talk to the man. He keeps shouting, so i decide to drop trying to RP it out and just drop it. As i drop my bag he shoots me, i might have been slow, but the bag was clearly on the ground when he decided to execute me.

NOTE: Sorry for my friends screaming, he is very trigger happy and keeps asking if he should take a shot at them.
I usually get along with my robbers trying to get a bit of good RP in, so this is a first in a long time.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/J1QjQgIRN9M

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You can clearly see that I started to shoot him just as he put his backpack on the floor, and took him around 30 seconds from me telling him to take his clothes and his backpack off to him actually doing it, which i feel like is long enough. I did have a recording from my side but it got over-written because of the recording software i use. And he also didn't ask me to come on TS so i didn't realize i had done anything wrong, which means i couldn't tell him what actually happened on my side of the situation.

I am  reporting because, your attitude constantly leaned towards wanting to kill me. I replied to your commands when i realised you really just wanted to kill me. Since you kept shouting at me giving me a new set of five seconds i took those five seconds as the time i had to comply. Lastly i dropped my bag, and i even get to tell that it's on the ground when you opened fire.

My intention is not to got out to kill anyone when i rob people, my intention is to hopefully go out and gain a large sum of money, and maybe gain some new clothing and equipment whilst doing it, but i feel like i gave you long enough as it turned out to be over 30 seconds from when i actually told you to drop your backpack, to when you actually did it, when you could have done it when i told you to.

Your intentions may not have been to go out and kill people, but your attitude said something else. I constantly felt like you didn't want to listen to me. I know you were robbing me, but that doesn't stop me from trying to stay calm and talk my way out of it. The reason this has come to this, is the ending of the situation. I did what i was told (in the time limit) but got a bullet anyway. I may not have followed you previous 3-5 second warnings, but as you kept giving me new sets of time to react on, that's what i followed.

Rejected

A warning to yourself @TXLB2 to up your roleplay. I'll be watching you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back