What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - T l Basit - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Y L A N

Banned
Your In-game name

dylaaaaaaan

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

T l Basit

Date of the incident

04/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and some of my friends/gang mates decided to do a blood diamond run, we got to the diamond cutter when our friend that was coming in noticed 2 hatchback sports coming in. A few mins later hatchback sports arrive and setup around the area. (Belived to be) Basit runs to the front of the church and starts speaking. As in the video you can not hear the person at all and what they are saying. We tell him multiple times that we can not hear him and the only thing that we could hear was him saying "Oh Sorry". After a few seconds shots where fired upon us in the church from the construction outside.
I tried to resolve this situation on ts after being told to join there channels if i had a problem and waiting for a decent amount of time typing in ooc about 4 times to come to their lobby as ive been waiting. After the 4th time Sabre joins the channel hostile and says what do you want. I ask for the person who initiates and he replied with something along the lines with no, i was the person that told them to shoot. Taking as i would not get to speak to the initiator i sent him the video. His reply to the video was that the person who recorded it settings was to low, however all 3 of us in the church did not hear him. He said get other videos and the come back and at this time he left the channel and nothing else was spoken about and not trying to resolve the situation at all. I went to admins to get the opinion and they replied it was poor.

I believe it was basit as a friend that came into the situation as they initiated and whilst taking shots, killed basit in the same place of where the guy initiated. However if trident want to come foward and give me the exact name of the initiator that will be fine.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P424GnHAztg&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

6 minutes ago, MrThomasArntzen said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
so you wanted to hear footsteps ok well the long vid shows all at min 2:50 till 3:03 ;) Plus the moment i run up to you it shows you took em off as soon as your mate tells that i am coming to initiate from min 2:55 till 3:02 

Last edited by a moderator:
1. First i need a longer vid

2. Not your fault he didnt had ears plug in

and here is my Vid https://plays.tv/video/5a7741121a4bb3a65b/kek-take-2

(quick note for admins Nothing was resolve with me)
To reply to your "quick note" i asked for the person that initiated to come to ts, at this point Sabre joins. If you initiated why didnt you join? it took me time to find out who initated so why didint you admit to it whilst i asked? why did i have to try resolve it with sabre? also the videos where supplied by @MrThomasArntzen becuase my nvidia geforce stoped working, you clearly heard us say we couldnt hear you as you said something like "Oh Sorry". Your initiation is basicly hands up or die as there was no rp involved at all. 

-

Dylan

To reply to your "quick note" i asked for the person that initiated to come to ts, at this point Sabre joins. If you initiated why didnt you join? it took me time to find out who initated so why didint you admit to it whilst i asked? why did i have to try resolve it with sabre? also the videos where supplied by @MrThomasArntzen becuase my nvidia geforce stoped working, you clearly heard us say we couldnt hear you as you said something like "Oh Sorry". Your initiation is basicly hands up or die as there was no rp involved at all. 

-

Dylan
I will respond as i have been mentioned, i went to the lobby in place of basit because he went AFK.

i never declined the resolve on ts but instead asked for video from your friends are in my opinion the first video had is audio settings lowered.

now regarding to you not hearing the intiation:

1. your friend said 1 of them is setting up and the other is coming to initiate @2:55

2. you took out your earplugs pretty much right after you'r friend said that, you claimed that you were listening for footsteps. however at no point did you mention that to your friends and for me it just looks like you are abusing the earplugs to not hear the initiation purpous.

3. right after basit initiated your friend started hiding behind the alter.

4. no way did you not hear the initiation without changing your audio settings as in the video basit was standing less then 3m infront of you. and if you wish me and basit will test out the same situation in the server with default settings and shitty samsung earbuds and i can ensure you that we will hear it.

5.you claimed that the initiation is basicly hands up or die, he said put your hands up or me and my friend will open fire. yes the initiation is not the best we can offer however all you did was pointing guns around and yelling I CANT HEAAAAR YOU I CANT HEAR YOU!. at no point did you give us interesting rp instead you chose for setting up and yelling stuff making it even harder to hear initiation.

conclusion: the initiation wasn't the best we could have delivered, but thats due to you guys setting up instantly and yelling back "i cant hear you" which sounds like ruleplaying for me.

i will check back my recording and add additional info to this report for the defendent.

6. here are the additional evidence to prove that you should have been able to hear the initiation, yes i heard him through ts. however you can hear him ingame aswell and i was behind the church..http://plays.tv/video/5a774af153914b6241/cant-hear-go-get-your-ears-checked

7. LAST OF ALL: i am honoured how happy you got for killing me, and also advertising my name as killersky. good old bit of meta is always nice. keeps the cake sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will respond as i have been mentioned, i went to the lobby in place of basit because he went AFK.

i never declined the resolve on ts but instead asked for video from your friends are in my opinion the first video had is audio settings lowered.

now regarding to you not hearing the intiation:

1. your friend said 1 of them is setting up and the other is coming to initiate @2:55

2. you took out your earplugs pretty much right after you'r friend said that, you claimed that you were listening for footsteps. however at no point did you mention that to your friends and for me it just looks like you are abusing the earplugs to not hear the initiation purpous.

3. right after basit initiated your friend started hiding behind the alter.

4. no way did you not hear the initiation without changing your audio settings as in the video basit was standing less then 3m infront of you. and if you wish me and basit will test out the same situation in the server with default settings and shitty samsung earbuds and i can ensure you that we will hear it.

5.you claimed that the initiation is basicly hands up or die, he said put your hands up or me and my friend will open fire. yes the initiation is not the best we can offer however all you did was pointing guns around and yelling I CANT HEAAAAR YOU I CANT HEAR YOU!. at no point did you give us interesting rp instead you chose for setting up and yelling stuff making it even harder to hear initiation.

conclusion: the initiation wasn't the best we could have delivered, but thats due to you guys setting up instantly and yelling back "i cant hear you" which sounds like ruleplaying for me.

i will check back my recording and add additional info to this report for the defendent.
1. Yes that happend? dosent mean we didnt hear you and it was poor.

2. Stupidist thing ive ever heard tbh, Why would he tell his freinds he took out his earplugs? why would he do it on purpose? 

3. yes this was me cos im not dumb cos if i would of stood out in the open poor initiation or not i would of got shot at your boys where seen setting up

4. Changing settings to not hear initation is another stupid thing. All 3 of us said we couldnt hear you and even one of your boys say in your vid they cant hear you.

5. Yes none of me or my freinds could hear you so we was shouting we cant hear you. What else can we say? if we cant hear you and your boys are being watched set up.

I could say that your abusing your mic volume, its loud on ts and in recordings, but you changed it in game. Im not trying to throw accusations around but changing settings for anything you said just dosent seem right.

-

Dylan

1. Yes that happend? dosent mean we didnt hear you and it was poor.

2. Stupidist thing ive ever heard tbh, Why would he tell his freinds he took out his earplugs? why would he do it on purpose? 

3. yes this was me cos im not dumb cos if i would of stood out in the open poor initiation or not i would of got shot at your boys where seen setting up

4. Changing settings to not hear initation is another stupid thing. All 3 of us said we couldnt hear you and even one of your boys say in your vid they cant hear you.

5. Yes none of me or my freinds could hear you so we was shouting we cant hear you. What else can we say? if we cant hear you and your boys are being watched set up.

I could say that your abusing your mic volume, its loud on ts and in recordings, but you changed it in game. Im not trying to throw accusations around but changing settings for anything you said just dosent seem right.

-

Dylan
1. so its not poor to start yelling random stuff when you are trying to hear initiation?

2.stupid for you however looks on purpouse to me, why would he do it on purpouse? i believe i gave the awnser to that already.

3.i mean so here you setup your friends said they are initiating, and all you did is deny everything from our side and pretend you dont know whats going on? i think common sence rule goes in here.

4.it is not as the audio is very low on your side, you claimed that none of you 3 heard it when i asked for the video from you 3, you guys ignored me and never gave it to me. instead went for report.

5.what else can you say? you mean what else can you do! you could have walked to the initiator and talk. instead you did hide and yell!

what you claimed is pure stupidety, you can go check my plays.tv profile and all videos have the same audio volume.

so no, think before commenting. thank you very much.

as for now, me and basit have decided to wait for staff opinion on this case. thank you for your cooperation.

1. so its not poor to start yelling random stuff when you are trying to hear initiation?

2.stupid for you however looks on purpouse to me, why would he do it on purpouse? i believe i gave the awnser to that already.

3.i mean so here you setup your friends said they are initiating, and all you did is deny everything from our side and pretend you dont know whats going on? i think common sence rule goes in here.

4.it is not as the audio is very low on your side, you claimed that none of you 3 heard it when i asked for the video from you 3, you guys ignored me and never gave it to me. instead went for report.

5.what else can you say? you mean what else can you do! you could have walked to the initiator and talk. instead you did hide and yell!

what you claimed is pure stupidety, you can go check my plays.tv profile and all videos have the same audio volume.

so no, think before commenting. thank you very much.

as for now, me and basit have decided to wait for staff opinion on this case. thank you for your cooperation.
Not going to reply untill staff team look at it. going back and forth, wanted to resolve it with basit but wasnt there to defend himself fair enough, you didint tell me this and you really poorly tried to resolve and was hostile. 

-

Dylan

Quiet frankly this is a shit show from both sides, now read and understand the following very clearly:

It is up to the side initiating to ensure that they can be heard clearly, on the other hand, repeatedly screaming over the top of each other saying "we can't hear you" over and over again doesn't help the situation and sure as hell is just gonna make it harder for yourselves to hear them, so you didn't really help yourselves here either.

With regards to the incident you claim occurred in TS, there's been no evidence of this and isn't relevant to the situation at hand.

Taking the above into consideration I will not be banning anyone for this situation, however, both parties can consider yourself warned

1. If you are initiating, you must make every attempt to ensure that you could be heard clearly.

2. Stop screaming and shouting the same thing over and over again as it just looks like an attempt to drown them out.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back