What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [T-S] Nick Fury - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAy*

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[TI] JAy*

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[T-S] Nick Fury

Date of the incident

01/10/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I arrived at the drug dealer when a fight broke right after. And some random people got RDMed by T-S
I was going to run away, cus i did't have back up for this, but i picked up some money befor i found out they where targeting me to, right after i got the money i found i was legging it to get away from there but i got shot by Nick, i did't have a wepon out and no one initiated on me. i know it was an active firefight, but to me it feels like he did't give a damn in the situation, and just shot any one in the area, and then hide behind that it was an active firefight.
I tryed resolving it on ts, and i told him that i did't have a gun on me, and he just said, ''but it is an active firefight, i then told him, yea, but it dos not change the rule of RDM. I lost my heli to, and i liked to have comp for it to, but he did't care about that, it was my fault i lost it, even if it clearly shows that it was his fault i got killed and then lost my helli.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx84mZ8Du9Y

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Four Points I wish to bring up.

1. While I appreciate that you tried to resolve this, it was a poor attempt, you weren't willing to truly listen to my point, but I digress.

2. You knowingly landed your helicopter in a firefight, your gang mates were next to you, held up, people had been dying, but you chose to put your helicopter there, you died to a crossfire shot, again, you chose to run in the open vs solid cover leading to your death.

3. I'd like to point out that, during the video, you can here my gang t-s to be metagamed and called to be killed, at this point in his video, you see no T-S kill a TI member, how are we metagamed so.

4. finally, the initial burst of fire and even the shots that kill you, aren't aimed to kill you, they are the exchange in a fire fight, that you landed in.

@DeadShot1996I'd like to comment here as I was the one with my hands up. - I was not being held up. I had parachuted in with NO weapons, NO holstered weapons and landed with 1% HP, with NO initiation, of which T-S had already agreed was flat out attempted RDM (  a resolved situation though ) and the only reason i had my hands up was because i could barely walk and people were STILL shooting at me. Jay entered the fight to attempt to find the shooter and ask him why i was being sprayed at. The reason I meta gamed is because it was a flat out RDM attempt, and it WAS T-S who had been killing people.You did not see my POV so have no idea why i decided to outwardly call T-S was killing. Overall there was FOUR complaints toward T-S for rdming in that situation, from all UNARMED People...

You say it was a poor attempt. your the one who RDMed, but it seemed to me that you really did't care that much about shooting me.

You said: ''it is not my problem i shot you, cus you where at the wrong place at the wrong time''.. but you still broke a rule, and you where kind of being a jerk with a bad attitude to me in TS.

You can't hear eny shooting when i land, and at that time it is not i combat zone.
and even if it is, it dosn't make it okey to shoot poeple that are in your way.
the guy with his hands up, did't say he was held up, so then he clearly wasn't held up.

when i run in the open, it is so people can se that im not a threat, and at the same time not having a gun.
and if i run behind thing and i look like im trying to flank you, what do you think others will think..

how come you say i died in crossfire in this forum, when you told me in TS that you saw me with a gun, trying to get in position, so you killed me, and how come i die when TI and T-S is't even in a fight.

you and you friends just started opening up on random dudes, just cus they where there

You say it was a poor attempt. your the one who RDMed, but it seemed to me that you really did't care that much about shooting me.

You said: ''it is not my problem i shot you, cus you where at the wrong place at the wrong time''.. but you still broke a rule, and you where kind of being a jerk with a bad attitude to me in TS.

You can't hear eny shooting when i land, and at that time it is not i combat zone.
and even if it is, it dosn't make it okey to shoot poeple that are in your way.
the guy with his hands up, did't say he was held up, so then he clearly wasn't held up.

when i run in the open, it is so people can se that im not a threat, and at the same time not having a gun.
and if i run behind thing and i look like im trying to flank you, what do you think others will think..

how come you say i died in crossfire in this forum, when you told me in TS that you saw me with a gun, trying to get in position, so you killed me, and how come i die when TI and T-S is't even in a fight.

you and you friends just started opening up on random dudes, just cus they where there

3 More Points for you.

1. You also claim I was being a jerk, but yet, if I can barely get a word in, how can I be a jerk truly.

2. Your video isn't long enough to show any of what you claimed, an RDM video needs to be longer then 50 seconds you've provided.

3. The "Random" dudes are my new gang, which I've been kindly let into to, they can post here proving there was a fire fight if really needed. But alas, a gang mate posting is a bias, pointless opinion eh?

Finally the reason I'm saying these things here, rather then the TS talk, is because, I clearly couldn't get my point across, because you had decided these things already, regardless of what I had to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Bullshit!!! i was the one being quiet. i did try and explain that you did wrong, with passion in my tone. but you was just waiting to get out of the room, cus others got RDMed, and wanted to talk to you about it, like was doing.

2. here you go ->

3. when you said it was my own fault for dieing, that is when i felt like making the post, cus you clealy did't give a shit.
and i did hear you, cus your point in TS and here is that it is okey to shoot random people if they are in your way, then it is there own fault for being there. in the ''combat zone'' as if it makes the area a red-zone after shots are fired.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

in the end of the video, you can hear that when i get shot, the shooting starats, i get killed, and it only stops when im dead

As been requested, I am commenting to confirm T-S where in a legitimate gunfight with myself and The Forsaken Kings running up to this situation, would allso like to point out that the helicopter in this video allso followed my hemmit box from the air port to the drug dealer (i identified with XML) so claiming you didn't know it was an active firefight is a straight up lie as you witnessed the entire thing, allso in the second video you are constantly talking about killing people , first shots you hear in the video are at 1:21 , then there's constant gunfire for the the 2 and half minutes you continue to run around, I allso really really don't appreciation the blaitent metagaming of Genisis and the obvious grudge towards him " that's the one that ruind our hm , yeah we'll rob him afterwards"

Okey so im wrong??

It is okey to RDM hobos and eny one els who is in you way in a firefight and dos not carrie a wepon

Lets just have an admin decide this.

I like that every thing but the RDM is talked about as if it is okey to RDM.

you dont se in the video the there is i firefight, until after im on the ground.

i should have gotten out of there sonner, but it dos not change that i was RDMed

All im saying is, how is he ment to know the difference between geared guy running round for no reason in the middle of the fight, and the other 15/20 odd guys in that area at that point trying to kill him, your clearly there to kill people ,yet you scream rdm when you get shot lol makes no sense 

I am entering discussions with our admin team if the act of running into an active fire fight when you know its a firefight is "Fail/Poor RP" as it is starting to get out of hand. Because of the ever evolving chaos with fire fights, players are getting banned for killing others in cross-fire while engaged with other gangs/rebels/hobos.

Locking this for now

First ban:

Name:[TI] JAy*

Steam ID:76561198015577800

GUID:cbd83f4cd2e25e27a129315163504e74

metagaming - own forum report - 11/01/16

I'd also like to point out to TI, that this has gone too far now, and further discussions will be had in regards to the constant metagaming on TS.

• It was stated "Kill T-S" before you were fired upon.
  • You were stealing from an active scene, I believe there was even a warning shot that hit a tire near you. Hiding your gun in a bag doesn't make you a hobo.
  • Why was Genesis metagamed? and then planning to kill him after due to a bank op? that's breaking NLR a bit there.. yeah, there can be rivalries, but that's petty when even he is warning you to be careful.
As a result,  [COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)][T-S] Nick Fury[/COLOR] will not be receiving a ban.

This report is not finished yet, I remember giving a stern warning to TI previously due to metagaming;

From what I've heard, TI has been handed over to PaulS, I hope this steers things in the right direction.

Last TI Warning on metagaming.

Neo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back