What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - T.Spender, [AHR] Cpt. Koen, MAMBAMAMBA, Madelynn Winfield And the rest of the "AHR" gang that was there whose names I didnt get... -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleon

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[TW] Cleon

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

T.Spender, [AHR] Cpt. Koen, MAMBAMAMBA, Madelynn Winfield And the rest of the "AHR" gang that was there whose names I didnt get...

Date of the incident

02/17/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Myself, and some fellow Gang members (Swan, Laurence, john and marcus) were headed to the rebel base to buy some ammo, and some equipment. upon arrival we saw another helicopter approaching the base, we decided to land fast to get the Helipad. we landed and I and Swan headed over to them to say hello - out of nowhere [AHR] Cpt.Koen gunned down [TW] Swan. upon this happenning everyone present drew their guns and opened fire on eachother, everyone of us was wiped out. they litterally said nothing to us, and we merely went to say hello.

In the entire time ive played this game ive hardly reported anyone at all, In fact im not even sure if I have reported anyone. but something about their attitude and actions really struck a nerve with me. and I'd Be Extremely interested to see this video of theirs that they claim to have...

I asked them to come to TS, to which they answered "no, come to ours if you want to talk" so we did... we were greeted by two members only, I asked them "what the hell was that all about?" and they said "You said 'Hands up hands up', so we opened fire".

I told them that I would like to be compensated for the cost of the gun and suppressor only (MXM 6.5mm - RCO and silencer). to which one of the guys said to me "well we have it on video that you guys said 'Hands up' so you might aswell go and report us" so upon hearing that I immediatley told my guys to leave their channel. which we did.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
uploading my video to youtube. For my perspective i heared hands up which i think was one of our teammates but at the time i thought it was you guys trying to rob us.

uploading my video to youtube. For my perspective i heared hands up which i think was one of our teammates but at the time i thought it was you guys trying to rob us.
so you acted upon that over the sound of 2 helicopter engines?

video will be uploaded in about 1 hour. its a 20min video because i cant cut it down.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cleon

Are you referring to their teamspeak channel on the ALUK teamspeak, or another physical teamspeak?
After viewing my evidence, and reviewing their own. One of their members came down to My gang Channel on the ALUK Teamspeak, this person admitted fault and a compensation price was agreed upon

After viewing my evidence, and reviewing their own. One of their members came down to My gang Channel on the ALUK Teamspeak, this person admitted fault and a compensation price was agreed upon
That's fine, but I just need clarification when you said  "[COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)]I asked them to come to TS, to which they answered "no, come to ours if you want to talk"[/COLOR] "

Did they say come to ours in as their own teamspeak, or their gang channel on ALUK teamspeak?

That's fine, but I just need clarification when you said  "I asked them to come to TS, to which they answered "no, come to ours if you want to talk" "

Did they say come to ours in as their own teamspeak, or their gang channel on ALUK teamspeak?
Ohh I see... Apologies.

They asked me to go to their gang channel on the official ALUK Teamspeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back