What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Tadzio - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabrizio R R H

Harsh, Ruthless, Direct and a Realist
Your In-game name

SGT Fabrizio RRH

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Tadzio

Date of the incident

23/09/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So myself and SI Ronald Strauss arrested two guys who tried to kill us, they we're both placed in handcuffs and later on brougth to the prison, Ronald had to disconnect so i was dealing with the last two people in handcuffs about to book them in, after sending the first lad into prison, i turned towards Tadzio, and asked him a few questions whilst he was restrained, he then gets unrestrained due to Ronald disconnected, he pull his rifle and shoots me there after, and then the other officer who arrives at the Prison about 3 minutes later.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/L4IcRNrYmDg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Yeah so he has decided to use that to his advantage from the disconnect/timer on the cuffs both of which are not acceptable for someone to do what he did when still in a situation since the timer on the cuffs before they are unlocked automatically is there for when someone has been forgotten about and not in an active situation still so they may continue on their day at that point, otherwise they should put their hands up and continue as if the cuffs are still on till such a time that the situation ends and they are left behind. And even so, he did not bother to actually roleplay in any form that would have been acceptable before attempting to kill you other than "hands up" which certainly is not considering on our bar of roleplay.

Tadzio - Action Taken (2.2, 1.7)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back