What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Tamircohen - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shambala12

Retired
Your In-game name

Shambala12

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Tamircohen

Date of the incident

04/20/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Killed me as a medic. Also robbed medics and knocked people out without saying a word. Jefke also witnessed some of the actions. Tried to ask him to come to teamspeak however he didn't want to come.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://prntscr.com/eyqfoi
http://prntscr.com/eyql1o
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The robbing and killing was with poor roleplay at best, however this is made ten times worse by the fact that we were medics on duty. This man was not even dead when we landed, our soul intention was to roleplay yet he kept changing his mind regarding trying to rob, kill or apologise to us...After myself asking him to TS he said "I am getting annoyed with you now, leave or I will shoot you" -Something along those lines, he later stated "What is teamspeak?" in RP despite myself typing the message in direct chat using //. 

Attempts were made to conatact the man in TS, without avail. The person in the evidence killed/RDM'ed a medic and also proceeded to rob us, despite the other people with him continually trying to hint that he was not allowed to do what he was doing.

Later on I can confirm that the man just randomly knocked someone out and robbed them...With no attempt to roleplay to a good standard.

Last edited by a moderator:
As this is a clear rulebreak I will be taking action on this report for Killing a Medic & Robbing a medic. Thank you for the report @Shambala12

Name: tamircohen
Steam ID: 76561198201821590
GUID: aeac06cdd8979a7ea0c73f880b9b3ae2

Action Taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back