What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - taufi - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keven Stewart

Unlinked
Your In-game name

SUR. Keven Stewart [MTO]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

taufi

Date of the incident

31/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, me and my crew STU. Hasan Carstein and STU. Pavlic responded to several(3) injured men near the Uranium refinery. These were called "Arthur", "Battoon" and "taufi". Eventually we revived 2 of them, and in the meanwhile an injured "Kieran Tigerforce" was brought to us by the police. While Pavlic was treating Arthur and Hasan treating Kieran, Battoon and Taufi decided to rob a bystander that had literally no gear and also were making threats to us with a countdown... As Hasan pulls Kieran in the vehicle, he is randomly shot by taufi. While trying to leave with the orca, Battoon and taufi try to shoot me. (good thing the Orca is well armoured from 9mm) Sorry if the video is shorter than the required 5 min, but in this case I don't really think a timeframe would have made a difference - I also didn't try to resolve it with them, because I knew that they did not care (since in the same day I had another RDM incident with Battoon and his friends)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/5b104ae8432cd51c2d/seems-legit
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Sorry but, after firing at your helicopter an admin came and dealt with the situation instantly. I believe Nalurah was the admin. She explained that I could not shoot medics which I was not aware of. Hasan was then shot by taufi while driving in what we thought to be a fair shot. We spoke to Hasan while he was downed. He understood that we were very new to the server and explained the fine line between a fair kill and RDM to us to which myself and taufi are grateful. I would like to resolve this with you on teamspeak if possible!
Sorry for the misunderstanding
EDIT: I did not speak to hasan, I spoke to the person in the blue shirt that was knocked down that we shot out of the car. My bad there but I can't see his name!
EDIT2: FFS no not the person he shot in the car. The person on the ground who we later shot while he was driving in the same car.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT2: FFS no not the person he shot in the car. The person on the ground who we later shot while he was driving in the same car.
He was pulled in the vehicle as passenger...  I believe that Hasan was not downed? As he came in my helicopter... maybe you are referring to Kieran Tigerforce because that's the only person you killed there. 

But fair enough if an admin and someone else has spoken to you, at least you will know for the next time. If you want we can still speak about it on TS, but I don't want you and taufi getting banned now, seeing that you are learning and showing effort to do so.

If someone could please lock this, as it has been  resolved by an in-game admin. 

As by request:

Report Rejected - Resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back