What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [TBB] Maj. Rambo, [TBB] Pvt. Ram, [TBB] Col. Sir Hemmipton + More - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R y

Your In-game name

(SOS) Rct. Ry

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[TBB] Maj. Rambo, [TBB] Pvt. Ram, [TBB] Col. Sir Hemmipton

Date of the incident

18/12/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I have no clue, a lot of people in a quillin just fully ran me over. These are the people that were in the quillin and i think they all had the chance to get out as some people did who i also got names of but these were the ones in the quillin after 3 VDMs. They also tried to line us all up to VDM us, Pathetic...

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1235812248

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpIJoE05UPM&feature=youtu.be

https://plays.tv/video/5a3820407a544d5e02/vdm

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
i had a chat with Rambo on ts a couple of mins ago and was in there for around 10 mins i immediately asked who the driver was and multiple time he said he didnt know or it wasn't  him just befour i noticed the report was put up he then admitted it to be him driving not sure if he is telling the truth or not as he previously just lied to me

I'll admit that is was me that did this ([TBB] Maj.Rambo). I didn't mean as a malicious attempt on anybody's property and/or persons and can only really apologise for what I perceived to be a bit of a muck about which obviously got out of hand without me realising it. It started as my gang mates having a bit of fun that escalated to risk other peoples property and time.

I'll admit that is was me that did this ([TBB] Maj.Rambo). I didn't mean as a malicious attempt on anybody's property and/or persons and can only really apologise for what I perceived to be a bit of a muck about which obviously got out of hand without me realising it. It started as my gang mates having a bit of fun that escalated to risk other peoples property and time.
not a malicious attempt on anybody, you purposely drove your quilin into multiple people 

whilst your having your fun your breaking server rules.

I'm sorry, but you running multiple people over as a "Joke" with your mates is no where near acceptable! It was intentional and it happened, and the fact you said it was a joke with your friends proves to me that your gang has some serious issues with rule breaks if they find this funny! 

The rule I broke I will argue to be more trolling than anything else and that I can only blame on me being a little childish and running over a bunch of my gangmates who were in a line together with a bunch of others. Not cool not clever. It's very rare that I can say this on a ban report. But I fully empathise with how and why you're annoyed. I'm sorry that I can be immature sometimes, and I can assure it won't happen again.

I feel as if I should say something, I do not condone the actions of the aforementioned nor will I try to defend them, I have no idea of what their motive was, it was entirely out of character for these guys and I am sure it was not meant in a malicious way, regardless of that they broke a rule and I will respect the staff teams decision. 

Regards

Gen J. Harris

Yes, obviously, however, I'm giving a name that I can identify, that's all. At the end of the day, whatever the circumstance I want this resolved as quickly as possible to make sure all parties are satisfied and I don't have a nagging old grudge to come back to on the forums every day. Helping the staff out is all I'm trying to achieve.

(Involved) if it the attempt wasnt malicious then why did you have us lined up so you could then FURTHER vdm us. As a high rank in your group you should be ashamed for what you have done

“Oi someone get that car and run us over ‘ere”?
I believe your referring to me. I did say that, but as me and my friends know I am a joker and say things without purpose or meaning. Nobody ever carries out acts that I say, if there is anything wrong with what I have done then I will take onboard all advice from the staff and gang lead.

I will very quickly have all parties be fully aware that @CorruptCaptain wasn't anything to do with this incident in the moment so no blame so to be laid there. The line scenario was whereas I explained earlier which was a game with the rest of the guys they lined up and oddly everyone else did as well which although not my fault ultimately leads us to the same point we started at. Also although I appreciate your point it is somewhat invalid in the way that me maliciously vdming someone isn't to knock them over. Malicious VDM in my both experience and opinion is purposefully destroying someone's property such as a HEMTT etc.

I will very quickly have all parties be fully aware that @CorruptCaptain wasn't anything to do with this incident in the moment so no blame so to be laid there. The line scenario was whereas I explained earlier which was a game with the rest of the guys they lined up and oddly everyone else did as well which although not my fault ultimately leads us to the same point we started at. Also although I appreciate your point it is somewhat invalid in the way that me maliciously vdming someone isn't to knock them over. Malicious VDM in my both experience and opinion is purposefully destroying someone's property such as a HEMTT etc.
Are you trying to downscale what you did? A VDM is a VDM at the end of the day you used your vehicle as a weapon, to knock us all down.

I am trying to say your description is inaccurate and wanted to make sure you understood that.

Other than to apologise I've set my piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back