What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - TBB morgan diver - RDM (Warning Issued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordy

Your In-game name

Sgt. Jordy [UNMC]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

TBB morgan diver

Date of the incident

23/10/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We had a cocaine convoy about to come into drug dealer. Me and the pilot of the hummingbird go to drug dealer first to scout it out/get set up in the area ready to protect our convoy. As you can see we arrived and within a couple of seconds i was shot dead. Now i know the argument will be 'you turned upto a gunfight what do you expect', i know the gunfight wasnt between the UNMC and rebels so there was no reason to shoot me.

Also ive been waiting for morgan to contact me as i spoke to one of his gang members who said who would tell him to contact me when he comes online, but no message, hense the report being slightly late.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-7O5PZP_fI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
We will await to see the response from him, but jordy the rp here isn't what I like to see. It is very obvious its a active gunfight and you have used the fact that within the rules he can't shoot you. You should of left the moment you knew the gunfight was happening but you were acting like nothing was going on a tall, I don't want to see anymore of this.

We will await to see the response from him, but jordy the rp here isn't what I like to see. It is very obvious its a active gunfight and you have used the fact that within the rules he can't shoot you. You should of left the moment you knew the gunfight was happening but you were acting like nothing was going on a tall, I don't want to see anymore of this.
I understand this and assure it won't happen again from me. But at the same time we could of been told to leave, at that stage im sure we would of. But again, i won't argue with you, won't happen again.

I have to apologize for the way I acted in the scenario as it wasn't at all appropriate. I don't want to be cliche and blame lag however on my screen I couldn't see him clearly enough as he jumped around my screen. It doesn't mean however that what I did was correct as on a roleplay server such as this you really have to be certain who your shooting and why and with a combination of lag and position I didn't do that appropriately. One thing I must address however is the likelihood of this being a revenge report after the report that my gang mate Mooss put up on colonel Reece Smurf 1 day prior to this one. This may be a misconception however  due to me being online during the day of this report I cant say that this has been attempted to be resolved at this point and there have been very high tensions lately between the UNMC and The TBB. I have only realized this morning that this report existed as no contact at all has been made on behalf of Jordy. A further point I want to address is the fact that common sense wasn't well exercised and the UNMC has had a track record of meddling with not only TBB affairs but a lot of other gangs and even the cops also, so I would like to really say that the UNMC should have tried to approach differently however that may have been done to make their presence much better known and enter negotiations to ensure everybody's safety. However i will refer to my first point that i was at fault, i should have taken time to assess the situation and not just come out guns blazing which it is always so easy to do. I'm just gonna hold my hands up and say you know what its my fault but next time just try and help me out a little and establish roleplay before walk towards a active gun fight 

I have to apologize for the way I acted in the scenario as it wasn't at all appropriate. I don't want to be cliche and blame lag however on my screen I couldn't see him clearly enough as he jumped around my screen. It doesn't mean however that what I did was correct as on a roleplay server such as this you really have to be certain who your shooting and why and with a combination of lag and position I didn't do that appropriately. One thing I must address however is the likelihood of this being a revenge report after the report that my gang mate Mooss put up on colonel Reece Smurf 1 day prior to this one. This may be a misconception however  due to me being online during the day of this report I cant say that this has been attempted to be resolved at this point and there have been very high tensions lately between the UNMC and The TBB. I have only realized this morning that this report existed as no contact at all has been made on behalf of Jordy. A further point I want to address is the fact that common sense wasn't well exercised and the UNMC has had a track record of meddling with not only TBB affairs but a lot of other gangs and even the cops also, so I would like to really say that the UNMC should have tried to approach differently however that may have been done to make their presence much better known and enter negotiations to ensure everybody's safety. However i will refer to my first point that i was at fault, i should have taken time to assess the situation and not just come out guns blazing which it is always so easy to do. I'm just gonna hold my hands up and say you know what its my fault but next time just try and help me out a little and establish roleplay before walk towards a active gun fight 
About 5 minutes after this happened and i got a staff opinion i went to message you on TS but you weren't around. I messaged Nicolas Bendtner or something like that who had said you'd gone offline and would pass on the message to message me when you're around. So i left it but got no message.

Also i've been around for over a year and im not stupid enough to deliberately revenge report because its dumb, just to make things clear. Also i know this is a long shot but id like to request your POV of this incident. You more than likely don't but if what you say happened and you killed someone of the totally different faction due to like, if this happened to me it'd definitely something i would record, and not just let it go.

yes I under stand but I have not ben told by anyone if I would of been told I would of came to you and spoke 

and the report thing I am just saying what other people have told me and I realy had no say in this until to day 

Okay, so first i would like to say that common sense wasn't well exercised from anyone here. I will start with the UNMC landing in the line of fire and walking arround like your out for a sunday walk is silly. I do understand that it may be intresting to watch stuff like this and i do so my self at times, but if you do so land a bit away and approach situations carefully. I would like to say you dug your own grave here. @Jordy

Up next Morgan, in the heat of the moment i do understand it can be tricky som times to differentiate between friendly and hostile, but you still need to check your fire.  I do belive lag have had an impact on the situation but it is not an excuse. I do see from this that you have understood your faults and i do belive @Jordy should have spoken with you before putting this up as this could be resolved very simply. I do know you have some warnings from before so take my word this is your final one. Do not make me regret this decision.

I also do expect you to contact @Jordy and offer him compensation for any gear he may have lost. 

Let this be an episode of learning for both party's involved.

@Jordy @Skykiller

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back