What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [TC] Bol Gaetez - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

W A D E

Your In-game name

[TCK] Wade

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[TC] Bol Gaetez

Date of the incident

05/25/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were chasing a tempest from drug dealer and he continued to ram us several times, we talked to him in ts with an admin and the admin did agree that it was VDM. Although we didn't lose anything we talked to him and ts and it didn't even seem like he cared or would change anything. It seemed more of him making excuses to what happened than what truly happened.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/59272b018d6ec9306a/vdm-part-1
http://plays.tv/video/59272b8c162dfe1c95/vdm-part-2
https://gyazo.com/3c6b547d1a7c7549096b3d4e046b9abc
https://gyazo.com/e43b4ff1995f3ecd59715c9882e58ce0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know why you put up a report. We were talking with a admin and he said that there is NO reason to keep going with this case because nothing were lost and that none of the parts had the blame. And after the admin and us left the channel we agreed that we will leave this be and still you wrote to me that the result did not go your way, and what do you mean? No one lost anything, we both had responsebilities during this scenario, and that both parts had the blame. You still put all on me that i did all the wrongs. I also told you that i was aware that I did something wrong in that situation and that i was not going to do it again but you still dont feel satisfied. 

I will say it again, I am sorry that you fell like i VDMed you, you can see in the video it may look like i was trying to at some point, but it was not my intention to VDM or break any rules during this event. Nothing was lost and I made mistakes.

Love Bol Gaetez!

I do not know why you put up a report. We were talking with a admin and he said that there is NO reason to keep going with this case because nothing were lost and that none of the parts had the blame. And after the admin and us left the channel we agreed that we will leave this be and still you wrote to me that the result did not go your way, and what do you mean? No one lost anything, we both had responsebilities during this scenario, and that both parts had the blame. You still put all on me that i did all the wrongs. I also told you that i was aware that I did something wrong in that situation and that i was not going to do it again but you still dont feel satisfied. 

I will say it again, I am sorry that you fell like i VDMed you, you can see in the video it may look like i was trying to at some point, but it was not my intention to VDM or break any rules during this event. Nothing was lost and I made mistakes.

Love Bol Gaetez!
Now i know we didn't lose anything but after the admin left you didn't admit or anything to vdm, you tried saying it was our fault that we decided to over take you. I asked you, did you see what you did wrong and how it was VDM, you never said a word for the most part only person that was talking was some other guy that wasn't even involved. I want to make sure you don't break any rules and take a second to go over them because in my eyes and to the admin in ts it looks like VDM.

I did not say it was your fault, i said that both parts were responsible of the outcome in this situation. Why did you put up the report when you are saying in the comments that it looks like VDM? You can also see in the video that you are clearly trying to overtake me, and you did too, i was trying to cut you off and preventing you from passing me. And i wrote to you on teamspeak that i learned and should be more carefull trying to block or cut people off because then it can end that badly. And as you can see, you still have to be more carefull trying to overtake me or drive up on close too my  vehicle, a desync can also trigger what a ramm can do. You also are responsible  for yourself when you are trying to do that, its not all on me. We talked about it and agreed to not go any further with this case, you told me and the admin that, and you still put the report up.

To me it looks like blatant vdm so you didnt lose your money and i feel like you didnt take anything out of that ts conversation. I can argue this more and more and more but im going to wait till an admin deals with this or asks me a question. 

I'm just gonna give my two cents as I was also present during the liaison. We came to the conclusion that both parties were at fault and there is indeed a lot of things we could do to improve the situation. But soon after Matt left the conversation, you asked Bol if he would admit that he VDM-ed you (or in your own words, 'Bol, do you realise what you have done wrong?'). To Bol that sounds like you're trying to accuse him and put all the blame on him. Like Bol has already said, we do realise that the situation was not the best and trying to prevent you guys from overtaking him is also not the ideal solution to prevent him from getting stopped and robbed. But you should have known from the start if a player is maneuvering to prevent you from overtaking him in the first place, the ideal way of making him stop would be to just follow behind him until he gives up (since an SUV outruns a Tempest right? :) ). But instead, you tried to overtake him as much as possible in hopes of him ramming into you so you can bring this to ts and purposely get him banned (as I could already see in this report). 

Furthermore, before we left the conversation, didn't I also ask multiple times if we're cool with each other, if we could go back to our channels and if you still have any problems you could message me to resolve the situation? Despite the conclusion that peace has been made and everyone could learn something from this situation since no one got killed in the incident you still decided to forward this report. To be really frank with you, I think this is downright revenge reporting. What would you gain from this incident if you got him banned? Your sense of self-righteousness because he refused to take the full blame for the incident? Both parties have lost nothing, but gained a lesson in order to improve the roleplay scenario tonight.

I really hope that you would consider letting this incident be as I see no point in continuing this argument further. And about this "It seemed more of him making excuses to what happened than what truly happened." statement, I'm pretty sure we're not making any excuses as we were already willing to come to ts to talk and resolve the matter with you guys (and now the long posts to explain ourselves), but now I'm not sure if you're just trying to create more excuses to get him banned.

Peace

Frodo

I'm just gonna give my two cents as I was also present during the liaison. We came to the conclusion that both parties were at fault and there is indeed a lot of things we could do to improve the situation. But soon after Matt left the conversation, you asked Bol if he would admit that he VDM-ed you (or in your own words, 'Bol, do you realise what you have done wrong?'). To Bol that sounds like you're trying to accuse him and put all the blame on him. Like Bol has already said, we do realise that the situation was not the best and trying to prevent you guys from overtaking him is also not the ideal solution to prevent him from getting stopped and robbed. But you should have known from the start if a player is maneuvering to prevent you from overtaking him in the first place, the ideal way of making him stop would be to just follow behind him until he gives up (since an SUV outruns a Tempest right? :) ). But instead, you tried to overtake him as much as possible in hopes of him ramming into you so you can bring this to ts and purposely get him banned (as I could already see in this report). 

Furthermore, before we left the conversation, didn't I also ask multiple times if we're cool with each other, if we could go back to our channels and if you still have any problems you could message me to resolve the situation? Despite the conclusion that peace has been made and everyone could learn something from this situation since no one got killed in the incident you still decided to forward this report. To be really frank with you, I think this is downright revenge reporting. What would you gain from this incident if you got him banned? Your sense of self-righteousness because he refused to take the full blame for the incident? Both parties have lost nothing, but gained a lesson in order to improve the roleplay scenario tonight.

I really hope that you would consider letting this incident be as I see no point in continuing this argument further. And about this "It seemed more of him making excuses to what happened than what truly happened." statement, I'm pretty sure we're not making any excuses as we were already willing to come to ts to talk and resolve the matter with you guys (and now the long posts to explain ourselves), but now I'm not sure if you're just trying to create more excuses to get him banned.

Peace

Frodo
i wanted to see if he knows what he did wrong and he never talked you were his "guard" and spoke for him while not being involved. I want him to learn so it doesnt happen again but in all honesty he sounded like he didnt care at all, just wanted to argue. I went to go get a drink and you guys left so i messaged Bol on ts, i never said it was resolved, it would have been if he could answer for him self what would be different next time but no one spoke except you....

Yeah then you could approach in a way that doesn't make him feel like he's supposed to take the blame all by himself maybe by saying 'Alright, I'm sorry for what I've done but I also need to know if you've realised your part in the incident'. He literally said that he knows what he's done wrong by using a vehicle as a potential weapon during the liaison. So what's your point in trying to report him?

never once heard him say that. maybe when i was getting a drink he did but i never heard him at all, maybe YOU said that.

No I didn't, he was asked what his biggest mistake in the incident was and he said it himself. That was during our conversation when Matt was present. I'd suggest you remember the details of the entire incident wholly first before continuing the argument and accusing us.

well i do remember getting vdmed and you not being involved

Ditto. I'm not gonna comment further on this as you're just trying to nitpick on everything we say until we admit that it's entirely our fault. 

Well after watching the video this to me is VDM, the truck is being used as a weapon to stop the sporty's from overtaking it and getting in-front. The blame doesn't like with Wade's lot this is your responsibility Bol Gaetez. Their is no arguing this plain and simply trying to use your truck as a weapon.

Ban issued VDM

Name:[TC] Bol Gaetez

Steam ID:76561198043528139

GUID:10f3abfcf9f5c86d62d2e7a9c1e14d49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back