What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [TCK] Jimmy - Other - Action Taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluqi

Welsh | 2020 Pub Quiz Winner
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Your In-game name

Richard l Bakery Manager

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[TCK] Jimmy

Date of the incident

04/16/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Whilst introducing the new update to Morrisons' Product Development Chef - BennyBait, we were sat on top of our lovely new Head Quarters when we notice a helicopter above us hovering. Thinking this is very suspicious we decide to issue warning shots to tell him to bugger off. After the first set of warning shots, the Pilot of the Helicopter decides to gain altitude rather than leaving the area so after a short space of time we issue him another set of warning shots. Once time has passed and there is no sign of him bugging out and listening to our warning shots we decided it was time to take action. Lone behold, when we start shooting at the pilot of the helicopter, whom we miss because we're all dreadful gamers, Mr. [TCK] Jimmy then starts shooting at and misses all of us on the roof. After a little back and forth, I, Richard l Bakery Manager tap him in the head and then we continue on with our night.

The Rule I think was broken here was; (3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc.

I will be selecting No. for whether I have resolved the situation with the player as I did not go onto teamspeak with him HOWEVER, I did put a message in sidechat where I said "Alright lads, lets talk about the baiting" which got completely ignored. - I would've spoken to this fellow on teamspeak however, after that message and seeing no response we got into an altercation where I then forgot about it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my report & dealing with this issue.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYQTb_ciTW4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, sorry to see this report. Didn't see the request for teamspeak in sidechat. Would be willing to talk about this?

I apologise for not responding; I'd be willing to speak via teamspeak but to be completely honest I am not entirely sure what there is to speak about.

This situation is no mistake. This was clear and intentional baiting.

If you wish to talk, I'll be free all day (Please consider me actually playing in game.. I might be involved in situations or what ever) 

Fluqi has just informed that you have both spoken regarding the matter and that there was not a resolution, so I am going to deal with the report now.

@Super Jimmy your "gang" i'm assuming that's why you shot we're given plenty of warning shot's and did not move therefore rebels have the right to shoot you down. For then you to start shooting at them for that is considered baiting for a gunfight. 

(3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc.

You and your gang broke the above rule as you was the one who started shooting, you have to take responsibility. I will also be wanting a chat with you on teamspeak about the situation.

You guys should have known better if I am honest, you have been here long enough to know this.

Action Taken 

76561198303968901 Steam ID

a19b05956dceffe8450217111f03067f BattlEye GUID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back