What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [TCK] Lacey Dillinger [TCK] John Dillinger - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuneRune

Your In-game name

[AMW]Rune

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[TCK] Lacey Dillinger [TCK] John Dillinger

Date of the incident

08/13/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I just spawned in at my gangbase, open the door ready to go outside then I see 3+ rebels staying with guns out one of them was boltcutting in. I quickly close the door then I start OBS and start recording. Not a long time after

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OgbOZxvl5Q&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Accidently pressed enter someone please take down this report.

I will be adding more evidence and mutch more to the report, just forget that above.

Nothing wrong in that video lol you were asked multiple times to put your hands up with two people pointing weapons at you , the interesting point of the video you have missed out is the part where you exploit opening and closing the door whilst we were bolt cutting your tower . 

Why have i been reported lol 

This report is a joke and i wont comment no more have a awesome day buddyyyyyy 

Okay, I just started recording and three  rebels comes into the building, were I get told to put my hand above my head, I refuse and after some more attemts Lacey Dillinger shoot me with the only iniation: can you do me a favour and place your hand above your head for me, and put your hands up now! That I dont think is conciderd high quality rp. 

[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](7.1.3) Killing and executing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. [/SIZE]

I then wanted to talk to them, and TCK Jhon Dillinger throws this up my face.

20170813174620_1.jpg

20170813174552_1.jpg

20170813174527_1.jpg

Still dont get what your trying to achieve with the screenshots lol I have still not done anything wrong ,  you are really trying to get me banned its cute 
1f618.png
Why would I try to resolve it with you if I wanted to get you banned? 

Nothing wrong in that video lol you were asked multiple times to put your hands up with two people pointing weapons at you , the interesting point of the video you have missed out is the part where you exploit opening and closing the door whilst we were bolt cutting your tower . 

Why have i been reported lol 

This report is a joke and i wont comment no more have a awesome day buddyyyyyy 
About this part I just had spawned in the gang base bought my items, and I see you guys outside my  gangbase door, that was just a silly mistake, and because of that I started recording.

44 minutes ago, Lacey Dillinger said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Well that was first of not me I bet someone in my gang have proof of the only thing I said is there is some robing our gang base. If you want me to I can ask someone in my gang proof for this, what I bet since who ever that said TCK is robbing the gang base. was because you guys constaly rob the gang base as I know it has only be robbed by you guys or the cops. 

Okay, @RuneRune they said that you needed to put your hands up you flat out refused to comply 3 times wile pointing guns at you what did you think was gonna happen?

And @John Dillinger Can i please ask whats up with the attitude both in this thread and in the screenshots above? Its unnecessary and childish in my eyes.

Okay, @RuneRune they said that you needed to put your hands up you flat out refused to comply 3 times wile pointing guns at you what did you think was gonna happen?
I have spoken to multiple people about similar situations including staff and staff leads about this same kind of initiation, yes they are threatening me as i have weapons pointed at me, however for me the initiation "hands up now, buddy hands up now" is not really acceptable RP. Due to the lack in great RP i would like to re consider this report as Low/Poor quality RP rather than RDM.

@TikTak are you being serious mate thi report is a joke amd i shouldnt of entertained it with a comment . 

In regard to the screenshots i was not being horrible i told him how it was , do you think im going to waste my time in teamspeak talking to people about every little thing then youre wrong buddy .

I would so rather it hit the forums so i can comment at my own leisure and not whilst im playing and enjoying the little free time i have had as of late . 

If this is childish as you put then so be it .

You don't open and close the door (x.5) During a base attack, the base owner cannot repair any doors (for example, if you door has been broken down by a police officer, you cannot lock it) and you're potential breaking rule (3.5) You must hot-mic all communications that have been made over TeamSpeak when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via TeamSpeak and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear. This rule does not apply if both sides are engaged in a gunfight together.

Firstly, John, your behavior right here is super childish, you know this is a mature community yet your straight up disrespectful and cocky acting like a kid, find a spot in yourself to respect me, the staff members and all who is involved in this report.

Secondly - You can see in the start of the video that I provided that my TS was muted, obviously, I spawned in, no knowledge of the gang base being robberd so I bought my gear and went to go outside of it and to be met with you guys, obviously I didn't expect someone to be breaking in nor did I receive a message of such scenario to occur, from reflex, i went back in and closed the door. 
You claiming I broke rule 2.5 is obsurd as the door wasn't open yet and even if it still some-how counts as a break in 2.5 I opened the door without the intention to interuppt you or to troll you with the door, as you can see also I didn't initate white you were re-picking the door.

Thirdly, Lacey, you claiming I broke rule 3.5 - You can hear at the start of the video that I actually mute my TS, so what should I hot-mic exactly? It wasn't if I was speaking to someone in TS or giving out information which will affect the RP scenario.

Now the issue that I have with that "initation" - I feel like the initation was, short, lacking and I wasn't expecting it to be lethal, as you can hear in the video, no lethal threats were made.
@TikTak - Even if they are aiming a gun at me, giving me orders saying "put your hands up" without actually statin any lethal action will be taking upon me is kind of illogical. 
To take in the facts that I also hold a weapon and aiming it at them. If someone aims a gun at me without stating his actions or demands with the outcome, how should I know if I won't comply I will be shot? I shouldn't guess.
If you confirm that pointing a gun at someone at giving him an order such as "put your hands up" gives me the right to shoot them if they won't comply then do confirm it so I will be able to use it later.
Basically stating that if I feel threathened (within context of the situation) I can act upon it lethally without stating my actions to the person?
On top of that I would like to add that the execution was lacking also, "In the name of TCK ,bye" Basically, which is frankly just a joke in my eyes, put some effort in your RP instead of being pressured to kill everyone inside the base.

-------
@TikTak - I want to use my friends example of the same situation which you were actually sorting out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bvo3cFaFvQ&feature=youtu.be this video which shows them killing the guys who were following them with the guns. They had to pay 1 mil + in comp after that.

find a spot in yourself to respect me
I dont respect you and thats my choice no one can force me to respect you  , I respect the staff and the position they are in but respect you i dont . 

You are whats wrong with this community people who moan and then report them for you not being able to understand the rules .

If it appears that i have been cocky in this report then that was not my intention but i cant do anything about the way people perceive things . 

If there is no more evidence to be uploaded i suggest this gets locked by staff until a decision has been made as its getting quite embarrassing now and rather pathetic . 

Okay so me and couple of other staff members have discussed this. 

Based on the this situation we have decided that this is not RDM because in this situation your tower got broken into by armed rebels. You were told to put your hands on your head multiple times by armed rebels that was pointing assault rifles at your head. You were given a last chance but failed to comply. It is blatantly obvious what the outcome would be. 

Report Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back