What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - TCK Raigoz - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurlanin

Actions Have Consequences
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

Scott (Made on his behalf, as he has a posting restriction)

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

TCK Raigoz

Date of the incident

07/26/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

TCK Raigoz not only used the word f***ot against me and my men but also had his radio taken off him and then continued by saying we would be shot.
Metagaming and discrimination.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6M2h8iy-oQ&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I did say "your all cu%% and f%%%" ingame before I was going to get shot as in roleplay was not ment to offend you out of the game otherwise I would of not said cu$%% before I said that slur you guy did not give me much of roleplay chance as you knocked me out and and take me to somewhere to execute me without roleplay.  As for the metagaming there was non as soon you said I taken the radio off I stopped communicating with my gang however you did not take my GPS off and before I got in the helicopter I was telling my gang where I was and TCK Jax Tellar was following you in the helicopter by hummingbird.     

I knew I was going to be executed for no reason so I gave you my last words bet ya would not complain to a dead body after you murdered him in real life for calling you words before blown his head off. 

I have asked Admins on TS3 to ban me on ts3/ingame as I have no intent in staying I did what I did that I believed in unfortunately got too much of a PC brigade here this is ment  to be a game and a mature server I expected certain discriminatory to be tolerated to certain level and within  roleplay  and in character but it seems can't mimic real life roleplay without possibly  offending someone for saying a slur that was directed ingame on a whole faction.  

If I said this on teamspeak to a person or a whole group in a channel as that is out of game and character I'd understand with that but ingame? nah 

Also I like how you cut off the video at the end executing me 

(7.1.3) Killing and executing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.

bet ya don't want to show that to the admins right? 

Anyway as mentioned not going to stay the culture is more a game of reports then roleplay always finding evidence to report and ban someone its that culture now that I despise I play the game and I lost leave it to others who like to join the game. 

Au Revoir 

Hi @DI Raigon

Not really sure what to say here mate. Very surprised and disappointed considering your previous ban and the hard work you put into getting a second chance.

Whilst I agree that a player should be able to insult and curse other players within RP in the interests of realism, there are certain phrases and words that are unacceptable which can and will cause offence to other players whether it's said in RP or not. What surprises me most about this situation, is I know you know this!

As a staff member, regardless of our personal history, I have to look at each case independently without allowing that personal history or friendship to influence the decision.

For that reason, I'm afraid your conduct & behavior warrants no other outcome.

Action Taken
(1.2) Discrimination
Name : Raigoz
SID : 76561197971140788
GUID : 8b678764bf8b40598f5eb3db954fc2ac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back