What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [TCK] Salv - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djok

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Jok

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[TCK] Salv

Date of the incident

09/11/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my gang came flying in towards Kavala, as we randomly got shot upon our heli. There was a guy upon the hill infront of us, as we saw him laying down and opening fire on us, while we were flying the heli. About a minut later we landed the heli, and i got shot by the guy(no footage of this part).

After all this, we went onto teamspeak, we tried to talk, as he is really salty, and not respectfull to our gang members.
As we tried to solve this, the guy moved me out the channel and told my gang members that he couldn't stand me.
Aswell the guys argument was that, he just came on the hill as he saw gunshots coming towards him. At the time he saw me running with an weapon out(not even close) and he shot me because the gunshots came from my direction.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/I_G3945wKV0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello. As i am involved in the situation and in the TS discussion i got permission to comment.

First of all. This issue was resolved by me and 1 of your gangmates around 4am. Did he fail so say that to you?

This video is also not showing what happened prior. I got initiated on (initiation and Gunshots towards tires and at one point hit me) by you guys and the so called Copper mine road. I had visual on you and feeding information constantly until i gave the go ahead on the Orca. 

TCK members have had a visual on you from the last time you tried to land and probably get out and shot again at me.

The fact that you hit me made me think you actually wanted to kill me and i at that point i told them to shoot.

For the hill situation we had eyes on you at all times. You landed.

We then started to recieve fire from where the Orca was. 

As a general rule we dont shoot at anyone for no reason. Only when shot upon.

As for the teamspeak conversation it was chaos to begin with.

We settled down and kept talking about it. There were heated points of the conversation but in the end i all got RESOLVED.

And you did also talk shit about Salv when talking to me and even Pee Money.  Pee had nothing to do with this situation. 

This report is only av attempt to get someone banned.

I'ts really upsetting me, that you actually said: ' This report is only av attempt to get someone banned.' :(

I would like to say, this is not solved at all. You dragged me to another channel, and then kept talking with my gang leader.

I have the rights to make an report of this, I have the rights  to report this. Aswell as, the way you guy act in this situation is not the right way.

I'am doing this to help the community get better, and absolutely not doing this because i want to ban people.

For now im not going to argue over the forums, or ts, since you and a gang member of your said that you did not want to talk with me. That's fine, but it is not solved that way ;)

I will let an staff member look to this, and it's up to him what he does with it.

For now im not going to argue over the forums, or ts, since you and a gang member of your said that you did not want to talk with me. That's fine, but it is not solved
I for one never said i did not wanna talk. Your gangmate said that this was resolved.

But then, can you tell me what this video shows.. I see a heli, hear some shots and you guys starting to use OOC to "disengage".
Please show us the video before this video and after. Then you will see why you got killed and even shot at. (Already explained this)

I will be on ts ready to talk.

Like i said. I won't argue on forums, aswell not on ts, since you guys moved me out while i was speaking.

Some of you even sweared on ts. :eek:

You can clearly see, we got shot upon in this video for no reason.

I will let the staff deal with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back