What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [TCX] Malfang7 - Poor/Low Quality RP (rejected - issue resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3njqm1n

Your In-game name

Connor

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[TCX] Malfang7 and Nakraz

Date of the incident

16/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My friend (Luzox) Get's killed with the pearl dealer. I have the keys off that chopper. We where doing a mission togehter so we always exchange keys. They don't know where I'm at this point. I was close to the airport. I checked where they where taking that chopper. Saw it was close. There where trolling arround the airport. I get close and could step in the chopper.

They let us step out of the chopper , but I decided to go back in and see what was going to happend. They told me, If I lift off, they will shoot something I coudn't understand. Okay fine. At this point I wanne get out but I coudn't. You can see me trying, scrolling the menu to get out but it need to slow down a bit more. So Nakraza shot me out of the chopper.

Then one of them goes, It is not our chopper. No indeed, at this point, Luzox died, (so he can't remember anything, he even said, let me out of this converstation) I got the keys, so its my chopper. I'm responsible for it. One of them thinks that he killed me instead of luzox; because he was saying, how do you now it's your chopper, so cleary, he doesn't know what he was talking about.

And then Malfang7 finish me... Okay, I send Malfang7 a message. That I wanne speak to him, I did sent the second one: teamspeak?? But no response after the second message.

So I can't here anyone saying that I will get shot out off the chopper, They say shooting something off the chopper. I rewatched the video a couple times but still can't understand what he was saying.

My problem with them:
- No clear directions.
- I tryed to land it again, but stil get shot.
- Tryed to speak with them, no succes.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=xc7D7w5m4IU&feature=share
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your In-game name

Connor

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[TCX] Malfang7 and Nakraz

Date of the incident

16/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My friend (Luzox) Get's killed with the pearl dealer. I have the keys off that chopper. We where doing a mission togehter so we always exchange keys. They don't know where I'm at this point. I was close to the airport. I checked where they where taking that chopper. Saw it was close. There where trolling arround the airport. I get close and could step in the chopper.

They let us step out of the chopper , but I decided to go back in and see what was going to happend. They told me, If I lift off, they will shoot something I coudn't understand. Okay fine. At this point I wanne get out but I coudn't. You can see me trying, scrolling the menu to get out but it need to slow down a bit more. So Nakraza shot me out of the chopper.

Then one of them goes, It is not our chopper. No indeed, at this point, Luzox died, (so he can't remember anything, he even said, let me out of this converstation) I got the keys, so its my chopper. I'm responsible for it. One of them thinks that he killed me instead of luzox; because he was saying, how do you now it's your chopper, so cleary, he doesn't know what he was talking about.

And then Malfang7 finish me... Okay, I send Malfang7 a message. That I wanne speak to him, I did sent the second one: teamspeak?? But no response after the second message.

So I can't here anyone saying that I will get shot out off the chopper, They say shooting something off the chopper. I rewatched the video a couple times but still can't understand what he was saying.

My problem with them:
- No clear directions.
- I tryed to land it again, but stil get shot.
- Tryed to speak with them, no succes.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=xc7D7w5m4IU&feature=share
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes
I said if you fly off i will shoot the rotor out mate, dunno why Nakraza shot you. secondly i dont see how you find this attemted to solve With us http://steamcommunity.com/id/6435677448/screenshot/931553566266305522 only Message i got related to what happend. Also like to point out that Messages directly to me whitout The USE of // is still whitin roleplay.

Your heli turens to The side so i assumed it was just a matter of time before you take off.

like ive said earlier, i did not bring The initation to kill you, Nakraza did. Im not here on his behaf so i would see If he replyes himself. I gave you quite The time before i executed you, as i undersand you were confused as to Why you were shot, Im not gonna judge it. If you want we can have The conversation on TS tomorrow, just message me on the forums og Ts og ingame and ill be happy to speak about it.

@Nakraza

Last edited by a moderator:
I said if you fly off i will shoot the rotor out mate, dunno why Nakraza shot you. secondly i dont see how you find this attemted to solve With us http://steamcommunity.com/id/6435677448/screenshot/931553566266305522 only Message i got related to what happend. Also like to point out that Messages directly to me whitout The USE of // is still whitin roleplay.

Your heli turens to The side so i assumed it was just a matter of time before you take off.

like ive said earlier, i did not bring The initation to kill you, Nakraza did. Im not here on his behaf so i would see If he replyes himself. I gave you quite The time before i executed you, as i undersand you were confused as to Why you were shot, Im not gonna judge it. If you want we can have The conversation on TS tomorrow, just message me on the forums og Ts og ingame and ill be happy to speak about it.

@Nakraza
Here is me sending you 3 messages: 

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=XJty47g3xmU&feature=share

You only replayed to the first one. 

And the part me passing you a note. I didn't had to chance because we where still in a conversation when you finished me. Afther I'm dead, I just messages you these ones. 

But okay, I will speak to you on TS to sort it out... 

I respect the fact that this got resolved i do want to state the fact that you got initiated on before you even jumped in to the helicopter because we realized that you unlocked it, Your friend luzox also unlocked the chopper after you passed away (knowing the fact that he already died when we killed him at pearl dealer) and then tried to take off again the only thing was is that we already destroyed the helicopter. You might have not put your earplugs in but my i not more then 3 Meters away from you. Anyways just like i said i am happy this got resolved and i do apologize if anything was unclear for you. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back