What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - TDA Gang members - Melvin, Flarry Baen, M. El Ayachi, LeonMac - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad Vagin

OG
Unlinked
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[PLF] Vlad Vagin

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

TDA Gang members - Melvin, Flarry Baen, M. El Ayachi, LeonMac

Date of the incident

05/29/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

TDA Gang members - Metagaming

We stole a truck with some drugs from the TDA gang.
When we had left the scene, and left "Melvin" walking, he suddenly text Samurai with no knowledge of who he are, stating something along the lines "You guys did a big mistake leaving me alive".
How he got that number is one question.

He had then left the gridref on, so we decide to go find him and we do.
Simon then brings him to a undisclosed location, he have no GPS, No Radio at this time.
We double check that when we bring him out of the chopper as well.

Fyi: Because of my background noice u cant hear it, but while we were talking to Melvin, we could clearly hear his teamspeak in the background of his mic. (i cant prove that on record tho)

After a little while we see a car rolling up, this is then another TDA member dressed in fully hobo clothes. The guy who comes in the car is Flarry Baen that u can see is getting drowed by us together with Melvin.
After we have drowned them, we decide to leave the scene.

When we do so we start taking shots from 2 guys with pistols, also TDA members, this time M. El Ayachi and LeonMac.

They had no knowledge of who we were, or were we were at any time, hexes / teamspeak is the only way they could have found us.

Samurai then tried to jump down and resolve it with them.
Were they stated they did nothing wrong.
Samurai asked how they then found us:
They answerd that he contacted them, they just knew were he was.

Rules I think is broken:
(4.1) Using or broadcasting intelligence on sidechat or teamspeak to influence actions in game. (Punishment is a kick/ban)
(4.5) If you are restrained and communications have been removed you must not be active on any other forms of communications other than direct chat. (Punishment is a ban)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/9zSizV_vxL4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Did anyone actually physically remove his radio/GPS?
GPS was physically taken yes.
Radio is not possible to physically take when most people dont carry this on them. But It was taken both by words twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

GPS was not physically taken because we could still see them on our map and we knew that they were at the heroin processor before they got robbed.

we knew he was getting robbed and we knew he was at the heroin proccesor so we were gonna search for him and then we saw movement at the church near by so i was gonna look

That message was a mistake of me, and im sorry about that. But my teammates saw me on the map so you didnt take my gps. And after all this you came to our teamspeak, and you said that it was alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
That message was a mistake of me, and im sorry about that. But my teammates saw me on the map so you didnt take my gps. And after all this you came to our teamspeak, and you said that it was alright.
When I spoke with you about the metagame, you didnt seem all that bothered about it and I never said it was alright.

I will aask the other PLF members to see if they have any recordings of us phyically taking them, because we actually did, when we was stood next to his hemmit robbing him.

After we let him go, he then sends me a message , saying I was going to regret letting him go, so we went after him again (co-ordinates left in message) and took him away from the Heroin processor, in which you guys proceeded to use information you shouldn't of used (hex) to your advantage.

Not only that, you knew we was about 8 people (cant remember) fully armed with fully automatic rifles and you come with 2 armed guys with pistols to tackle us. Myself would class that as fail rp on its own.

How did we know that there ware 8 people whit rifles if we knew that then it shud be fail rp. And 2 friends of you are taken hostage or getting offerd in this case i shud help them if i had any sort of gun

So, at the start of the video you ask samurai to take his comms. Samurai states that his comms and gps was already took. Due to having no evidence of this, i will have to deny this report.

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back