What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [TDA] ilias - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyBait

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Bait

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[TDA] ilias

Date of the incident

06/06/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Video says it all. Saw these two guys land while we were robbing others on the main road. Go to initiate starting with 'hands up' (fairly standard RP but they had some large weapons) and was ready to follow up with the RP until they pull out their weapons and light me up. I begin saying be shot because they raise their weapons up (hence why I began to raise mine).

I think it's fair to say if I had mowed them down then before they shot me it would be considered poor RP- which is why I didn't.

Fellow player after the firefight went to resolve another issue of them RDMing their chopper, and they stated they thought they give sufficient RP.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMabcezefUM

https://gyazo.com/f47a8a47acb652a8ecc1bd5081a63817

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, 

@ilias You will be receiving a warning for this and are to be watched closely by our staff team. However I understand why you shot as you had a gun aimed towards you, this does not justify the reason that you give him no roleplay. Warning point on your profile applied. 

@BennyBait We all understand that initiating is a tense moment in Altis however, "Come on, Hands up or be shot" I expected a lot better from you let me reminder you. You will also be receiving a warning from this and I hope to see more roleplay when in these situations. 

(7.1.3) put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP

EDIT: Had a chat with Ilias in Teamspeak, very nice guy and apologetic. Understands that he should of spoke first before retaliating.

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

Benny, in future please try contact them before posting as a long member in the community you could take the time out to explain to this guy and help him develop his roleplay. 

Report Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back