What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Teaghan Williams - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon MacMillan

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jake Jenson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Teaghan Williams

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/21/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 20

What best describes this incident ?: Combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: TL;Dr, Teaghan pulls into Otto's, claiming she's looking for a friend, fully aware she is banned from the premises following previous problems with her attitude and behaviour, she's swiftly told to leave the premises, or she'll be forcefully removed. She drives a little up the road, which I follow her and tell her to go further as she'd previously returned to gain a reaction out of us (I don't have any of this recorded, this is simply a recollection of events that transpired.) She proceeds to come back down to Otto's behind me, speeding past me on the road honking her horn, to which I PIT her car into a pole and tell her to get out and walk with a gun raised at her, to which she decides to try and repair the vehicle so I shot her. (Again, I don't have any of this recorded.)

Given our proximity to MRPS, I quickly speed off and hide. I returned to Otto's after putting a message into the Autocare group chat informing them about Teaghan, to which other employees grabbed her and shoved her into the boot, to which she said, "Fixing my car and your colleague shot me", followed by "Yeah see you later, you mink". After they opened the boot, she was not inside, which made me suspect that she had combat logged.

Due to the fact of believing she was off the server, I attempted to contact her in Discord: https://i.imgur.com/kef9C9g.png and had no reply.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1aenrlTfHl_O3N/d1337CuUyLGU?invite=cr-MSxVZnIsMTc2OTIzODkxLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good evening @Simon MacMillan, thank you for making this report!

After looking into this, it appears to indeed be a breach of rule C2.3 and due to this I will be actioning this report with the following today:

Action: Perm Ban Following FBS

Character Name: Teaghan Williams 

Rule(s): C2.3

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back