What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Terry Akinson - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Saint Kohi

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Terry Akinson

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/15/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2013

What best describes this incident ?: (C1.7) Common Sense - NLR - RDM - Poor RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Okay so I recieved a text msg from Benz that Tezza was coming for me for some odd reason and he kept on circling my turf until I msg'd him telling him to come, I expected him to come to me if hes got an issue with me but he decided to keep driving away from me after ramming into my bike. I followed him up until he crashed into another car and I asked him why he was talking shit, then his car stopped working and he pulled out his revolver and missed all his shots, luckily I put him down. I did not expect him to just take out his gun and start shooting just like that, I didnt see that coming all I wanted to do was roleplay with him get to understand why he wanted to kill me etc but that was just skipped and it seemed as though his intentions were very clear he was only here to shoot.

https://i.gyazo.com/296af38b286b4e6d738f9a905414b964.png

Anyways, I called boofy and we and a few of us were heading towards Dodgy Doctor in an attempt to take his gun during our journey I was using ,/me's to try and provide some sort of roleplay giving him some medical attention and all I got back was ,/me Unconscious. Surprisingly he started to realise his health condition once I began giving him some treatment but before that he was talking the most whilst we were parked up at the shop.

My main concern is that I am not sure whether or not he combat logged or /died in an attempt to escape or did he genuinely just die due to the poor treatment he got from the dodgy doctor if staff can confirm please, I did try to reach out to staff via teamspeak and I believe they were not too sure which is understandable.

So this situation occured at 7:35PM but the part that I found shocking was when after he had respawned, he set out to find me again and in doing so he decided to shoot and kill two ballas providing zero to none roleplay not only that but he gave us 2 or 3 seconds to comply with his demands to pull over or else he will "blam" us. Anywho, I dont understand how he remembers the situation until I asked him to come TS where he had a chat and unfortunately it didnt end up going anywhere as we couldnt see eye to eye.
He basically told me that it was not a rulebreak or a breach of NLR due to the sole purpose that he apparantly told people before he went down and when he respawned he saw his previous messages with myself, then eventually kept on telling me to just report him and that was that.

I later went out of my way to speak to staff to confirm something I already knew but for arguments sake I just spoke to them so we're all on the same page and can agree that Terry has broken a rule but Terry did not see that and due to his poor reasoning and justification I was not happy with the outcome.

7:35PM and he was trying to find me after respawning since 8PM restart until he finally voice recognised me at around 8:10PM after we had just fought grove.

For the purpose of potential metagaming, I edited the third clip zooming into the map.

https://youtu.be/klv0twYSe2k
https://youtu.be/ctKF3G-G0FU
https://youtu.be/MGzVCdhW77g

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/MGzVCdhW77g

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for taking the time to make a player report @SK-

So looking over all the reasons listed for the report and evidence provided, Main ones I'm referring to would be the NLR and RDM Claims. 

Moving onto the RDM claim, Given what has been provided, The text messages and what you said Terry was looking for you for a while to the point in the first video (EV1). It does seem there is more to it outside the clipped videos that are small and don't give a full picture however from everything provided here in the report it's clear there is more to this than meets the eye, So I wouldn't call this random as there does appear there is build up to it for this clip. 

Within EV3, Terry did say a yo, Hello reply to me then pull over or you will get blammed, Then within a few seconds he did then start shooting at yous.  Now in this case this is poor roleplay and in this case does fall under RDM. There needs to be more roleplay then a few words before shooting someone overall since anything could of happened and who knows it could of been an enjoyable RP experience between all parties however it looks like it was just for a gunfight.

Would I say there could of been better roleplay indeed, However to label it as random given the context doesn't fit. Moving onto EV2. I've had a look over the logs and session id that you had during this and found the time and everything lines up to what I found leading it to be Terry you have between the first two videos in your car. Whilst at the dodgy doctor you hear the defib then Terry simply disappears, This seems to be something questioned so I will explain. 

Upon checking through the logs I can confirm that Terry was respawned at the dodgy doctor at the time in EV2 so he didn't log off the server but at this time it was unsuccessful. So that does leave us with the NLR Claim. Given the fact that Terry was respawned G4.3 would then be in effect, More so this part of the rule 'Any feud your character had with their killer(s) is ended.' Based on all the information provided I'll pop a conclusion to the report below.

Name: Terry Akinson
Rule: G1.2, G4.3
Action: Permanent Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back